It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hope whoever they get for this (and it will likely be one guy - for the lolz!) gets a fair trial, by jury, and isn't shuffled off show-pony style to slate the blood-lust of bovine America.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
reply to post by Covertblack

Well what person (normal or insane) wakes up one morning and is like I'm gonna bomb a bunch of people exercising? From police dogs not being able to do their jobs and policemen telling people to relax before the first bomb went off. To a bombing practice happening that day in Boston. It just seems like the government would gain more from this than somebody or people.

Someone with an agenda. Why does anyone kill another? Jealousy, hate, revenge, etc. I'm not sure what motivated this individual. As far as the dogs go, I read that these types of bombs are very hard to detect. The pressure cooker seals in the explosives, and as long as you scrub the outside they can't detect it. Either way, I just wanted to know why you were thinking that way. Good day sir.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

did a web search on that this is what came up yanjei4401.en.com51.com... from the link

i doubt that a mid east country would use it but one form North Korea would, the ricin attacks are part of this ,i bet or will be linked to it Looking for North Korea use of ricin or ricin used by north korea

link   
I think this company ZhongZheng wire & cable co., ltd makes the wire in question,linkyanjei4401.en.com51.com... what is funny is that all the contact info leads on the site all lead to dead ends.

For whatever its worth just digging up info who knows if its pertinent to this whole mess or not just trying to looking in directions that i am not seeing others look just to see if any pieces mate up,that is all for now.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Which obvious reasons? Dark skinned people can't be right wing extremists? Come on man get a grip!

Yeah someone does need to get a grip shame that comment has to be explained obvious to those who partake in the political madness forum.

You did not answer my question which was very valid.

Please explain for which obvious reasons, you should not make baseless claims without having the ability to back them up. Are you saying it is impossible for a dark skinned person to be "right wing" and an "extremist"?

I won't hold my breath for a logical response, but it would be appreciated nonetheless.

link   

Looks like you jumped the gun like CNN...as of 11:45 am pacific CNN has changed their mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I doubt it. It's weird how most if these attacks happen on the East Coast where our government is situated. Also the majority of our population and influence comes from their.
edit on 4/17/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Department of Justice says no arrest made in Boston Marathon bombings.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I bet Echelon is in full force in the Boston area right now.

Announce an arrest and find out who calls who.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime

Looks like you jumped the gun like CNN...as of 11:45 am pacific CNN has changed their mind.

Aye, their hack journalism fooled me!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I guess accurate, responsible journalism isn't profitable anymore. Gotta be the first to get that info out eh? CNN, MSNBC, The New York Post.....all trash I wouldn't even wipe my ass with.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They are building up hype in the media, causing confusion and mass disinformation. I expect this is all a part of the agenda. Problem, Reaction, Solution

There are so many conflicting stories floating around, the disinformation is strong, and they expect that to be a key factor in creating the best cover up.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They need to get the video of the suspect out to media ASAP.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

well if you want to make a false flag event you do not want real company's or persons being traced back by John Q public, you want to have dead ends.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The FBI is blasting the media for all of the false reports. Saying it could be detrimental to their case.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Perhaps they thought they had the perfect patsy but then someone told them Lee Harvey Oswald was already dead...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Your telling me only one guy planted 7 bomb, 5 not exploding and the bomb sniffing dogs missed them all????
WTF

Last I heard the only bombs at the scene were the two that went off.

no there were 7!
www.nbcnews.com...

no way one guy did it.
It leaves to much time for the dogs to catch a wiff of the bombs, thats if the dogs were really bomb trained dogs.
edit on 17-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Being a self proclaimed doggie expert, I can testify that there are many ways to defeat a dogs nose.
Ammonia is just one, it will burn a dogs olfactory sense for a bit.
Who is to say someone or someone's did not spill some ammonia on the ground for the puppies to schniff?
Plus the items inside of a sealed most probably sanitized pressure cooker makes its own bit of protection.

More toward the OP, I'm gonna bet it was the fbi and mossad.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You did not answer my question which was very valid

No it wasn't since most people already know that right wing extremists are always white.

Are you saying it is impossible for a dark skinned person to be "right wing" and an "extremist"?

According to the PM forum yes for the above reason.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What if this story manufactured as a way for the govt to find any leaks in their ranks before the real arrest is made. Maybe someone was being tested and this confidential source failed the test. Now they pinpointed who would leak info and contained it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

They took the guy from the hospital to the Federal Courthose here in Boston. My good friend works at that hospital and he just told us they went under lock down again as they're searching some car in the garage. They've known for a couple of days because my friend was giving us updates on what was going on at the hospital yesterday.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join