It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Well now every station and the government are back tracking from earlier reports. Their made up story must have have too many loop holes.
edit on 4/17/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Now they are back tracking seems a lot of people jumped the "gun" on an "arrest".

Be ware today's "story" not necessarily going to be tomorrow's.

Unbelievable eh? Same thing happened on 9/11. Crazy rumors abound.

link   
From the BBC

Investigators have arrested a suspect in relation to Monday's Boston marathon bombings, law enforcement officials have said.

The breakthrough reportedly came from security video of a man dropping off a bag on the street near the race's finish line, before walking away.

Boston marathon attacks: Suspect arrested, says US officials

link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121

Well now every station and the government are brack tracking from earlier reports. Their made up story must have have too many loop holes.

If you can submit evidence they are pinning it upon someone, I shall believe it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Your telling me only one guy planted 7 bomb, 5 not exploding and the bomb sniffing dogs missed them all????
WTF

Last I heard the only bombs at the scene were the two that went off.

no there were 7!
www.nbcnews.com...

no way one guy did it.
It leaves to much time for the dogs to catch a wiff of the bombs, thats if the dogs were really bomb trained dogs.
edit on 17-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The way MSNBC is talking, Obama himself is wearing a windbreaker, tracking down leads and trying to solve the case. Plus they said he was "Super Dreamy Awesome". . . .

But still no arrest.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Of course it will be some one/s. Or do you think it will be something? Even my conspiracies don't go that far.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Still have big headline on CNN webpage announcing an arrest. Glad they all have their crap together.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Your telling me only one guy planted 7 bomb, 5 not exploding and the bomb sniffing dogs missed them all????
WTF

Last I heard the only bombs at the scene were the two that went off.

no there were 7!
www.nbcnews.com...

no way one guy did it.
It leaves to much time for the dogs to catch a wiff of the bombs, thats if the dogs were really bomb trained dogs.
edit on 17-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

"There were rumours floating around that there were seven devices at one point. That is not true," said ATF agent Gene Marquez. "We only have two devices we are aware of and both of those devices are the ones involved in the explosives incident."

www.ctvnews.ca...

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Debunked by later stories. See google search Link

link   
Simply because they have detained somebody - doesn't mean they have the right individual(s).

This could have been orchestrated by officials, to use the press - and see if any activity pops up on the lines in relation to the perpetrators thinking they may be apprehended soon. Maybe?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Debunked by later stories. See google search: only "two bombs" boston

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Of course it will be some one/s. Or do you think it will be something? Even my conspiracies don't go that far.

Sorry, you understood me wrong. If you can supply evidence on WHY they would pin this on an innocent person, I will believe you.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I agree one man didnt do it. I thought at first it was a lone tiger. But honestly, why would a lone tiger want to put themselves through this. When its obvious that other people support him.

I would even go to far to say there is THREE. And again I highlight these men lead double lives. They arent like nutters in their mothers basement. Not this time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Story Retracted per CNN No arrest has been made.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My fear is that due to pressure Obama finds some weak loner freak and trys to pin it on him.

This does happen when they have no leads.. and would be very silly on their part.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Nah it is totally believable here we all are trying to get solid info and we get American media.

It's no wonder most people have contempt for them,.

edit on 17-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well what person (normal or insane) wakes up one morning and is like I'm gonna bomb a bunch of people exercising? From police dogs not being able to do their jobs and policemen telling people to relax before the first bomb went off. To a bombing practice happening that day in Boston. It just seems like the government would gain more from this than somebody or people.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well now every station and the government are back tracking from earlier reports. Their made up story must have have too many loop holes.
edit on 4/17/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

or it may have something to do with the fact that CNN as an organization has the journalistic ethics of the National Enquirer.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

[Updated at 1:46 p.m.] An arrest has been made in connection with Monday's Boston Marathon bombings, sources tell CNN's John King and CNN contributor Fran Townsend. King's source is with Boston law enforcement, he said; Townsend's source is with federal law enforcement.

[Updated at 2:10 p.m. ET] The last we heard, a law enforcement news briefing in the bombings case was scheduled for 5 p.m. ET today. We'll see if that holds.

[Updated at 2:23 p.m. ET] Video from CNN affiliate WHDH shows a crowd gathered outside a federal courthouse in Boston following media reports of an arrest in the Boston Marathon bombings.

news.blogs.cnn.com... ing/

And here come the masses. This is exactly why they wouldn't want this information to be released too soon.

Either they have somebody in custody, or they don't. It's that simple. I suppose we'll have confirmation soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join