It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
FBI releases photos of two suspects in Boston Marathon bombings

Taken from www.washingtonpost.com

By David Montgomery, Marc Fisher and William Branigin, Updated: Thursday, April 18, 5:39 PM

BOSTON — The FBI on Thursday released photographs of two men said to be suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings that killed three spectators and injured more than 170 other people.

Richard DesLauriers, special agent in charge of the FBI office in Boston, appealed to the public for help in identifying the two men, whom he cautioned should be considered “armed and extremely dangerous.”

edit on 18-4-2013 by Time2Think because: fixed hyperlink

edit on 18-4-2013 by Time2Think because: fixed hyperlinks

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
FBI is releasing photos now.

Look middle eastern to me.

Look Mid-Western to me.

Sorry dude, look at the photos.

Definitely ME terrorists. Won't be surprised to find out this has al-qaeda written all over it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can't say definitively one way or another what ethnicity these guys are but of course people will jump all over the "al-Qaeda" thing because one or both may have a bit of dark skin.

One looks like he could be some sort of Arabic to me and the other looks white to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

they look like they have backpacks on.

Dear FBI - Can I please see the video you claim to have of at least one of these two suspects leaving the backpack at the scene of the explosion?

I want to believe, but forgive me if I don't trust you.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I agree and those were my first thoughts exactly. Where is the photo/video of them placing the backpack? I don't believe these are the guys who did it without seeing that.

Also, kind of strange that the FBI, with all the money they are allocated, all the technology they have - face recognition, satellite tech, access to local security cameras - that they are asking OUR help in IDing/catching these guys? Really??

It's almost like they're saying, Hey look at these guys! Not all the other suspicious people! This is who were interested in and no one else.

Seems like a total ploy to me. Get us focused on the wrong people.

Guess we will find out

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I can't say definitively one way or another what ethnicity these guys are but of course people will jump all over the "al-Qaeda" thing because one or both may have a bit of dark skin.

One looks like he could be some sort of Arabic to me and the other looks white to me.

He looks like one of the dancing Israelis after 911.

Just my opinion...deported?

Honestly though, I have no idea who did this as all we have to go by is the really horrible journalism/misinformation we have been bombarded since with this happened.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Well, exactly. If we are to blindly believe the FBI, which is what they want as they keep telling everyone over and over to not consider any other photograph, then we should accept these are legitimate suspects.

But I just can't force myself to completely trust the government and federal agencies. It's not my fault... they made me this way. And on that note, from the videos they just released of their two suspects, I can also see a woman with a bright yellow top with a backpack in every one of those same videos. And to me, with my governmental trust issues, she is just as likely to be a suspect as their two suspects.... because I have not seen the backpacks placed in the detonation area!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They look Israeli, actually.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My guess is that they have the capability to take all data from all phones anywhere. Exception: digital cameras collect data they don't have access to until it's uploaded to a computer. But they can't officially use swiped data in a court of law so they need everyone to voluntarily give the data.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Im not trusting anything that comes out of CNN, and honestly the suspects they put out are just suspects. Lets be real.. The FBI has no idea who did this and dont want to admit it they dont know. And those cameras they have on building should be HD cameras by now, not a cheap pixilated picture. Im not buying it and neither should you

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
They look Israeli, actually.

Hey how dare you......?

I see no way that Israel is anywhere near this situation.

Oh wait,ummmmm

Israeli police head to US to aid in Boston Marathon bombing investigation

(RT.com)-The investigation into Monday’s deadly bombing at the Boston Marathon has officially gone international: law enforcement officials from Israel have been sent to the United States to assist in the probe.

rt.com...

ok,nevermind...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
Guys, go to Deadspin.com The man in the blue and black jacket is innocent and so is his buddy.

Link
edit on 4/18/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

Didn't see anything about his buddy. How do we know the two were actually friends? The article says that the bag was wrong colour, but the other guys bag seemed just right, and pretty sure he was spotted later without his bag, so where did the bag go?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Look Mid-Western to me.

Definitely ME terrorists. Won't be surprised to find out this has al-qaeda written all over it.

You're kidding yourself, they're as American as apple pie. They don't look the remotest like Middle Easterners.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If These guys disappear that would be a boon for the Feds and BPD.The specters of the "mad bombers of Boston." can be used to increase their budgets and power.As I have said on another thread they will milk this for all it's worth.Just like they did with OBL.Then when the time comes the FBI HRT or some other CT team tracks them down and dispose of them.
edit on 073030p://4626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
2nd suspect running away.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Look Mid-Western to me.

"Definitely ME" he says. Oh my the hubris on this one, folks. Maybe you need your eyes checked because based on that photo, at best only one of them looks to be able to pass as ME.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by errck

Both actually

The other guy is in the background between two women and may be injured. He's looking towards the camera. Wearing all the same clothes except now it looks like his jacket has red on it. Possibly tried to change appearance? Pretty sure it's the same guy from the FBI photos.
edit on 18-4-2013 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by errck

Clearer picture than the fbi's lol

But in them news photos they are both coming onto the scene at the same time.

You can perfectly see they aren't there to watch the race, they mean big business explosions.[

edit on 18-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just noticed on that surveillance tape
there is another guy holding a cooler bag and has a back pack.
why would he need so many bags.

He has got a camera is this just a decoy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

He has got a camera is this just a decoy.

No one except a "pro" uses an SLR film camera anymore, they use cell cams. He walks with it like his nuts swaying, not taking care of it at all.
edit on 19-4-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join