It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes wasn't trying to single you out it's just that for me the crop makes the pics of the twin dressers a hoax as they obviously still have possession of their packs after the explosions and are likely security despite the brown skin

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
THESE ARE THE PICTURES that the New York Post are running this morning and are saying that it's the pictures that the feds are showing people of their 'persons of interest'.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
THESE ARE THE PICTURES that the New York Post are running this morning and are saying that it's the pictures that the feds are showing people of their 'persons of interest'.

Those two certainly have garnered a lot of attention, although I don't see any sign of a hoodie on the guy with the cap, and last night it was part of the FBI description. The top he has on is more like a performance top.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Forgive me if someone has already posted this.

I haven't seen many comments on the Saudi National who was questioned.

This story touches on that lead.

Infowars

Also, why hasn't anyone looked into this so-called "Cowboy" hero? He is very strange. And he lit himself and a military van on fire after his son's death in Iraq. This guy has so much motive its unreal and he has a psychotic history.

It was the reaction from the same man, who was once so broken by grief in 2004, that he set himself and a Marine Corps van on fire after hearing that his young son Alex had been killed in Iraq. Years later, his other son committed suicide. On Wednesday, two days after the marathon attack, his story took another twist.

Source

Carlos Arredondo Wiki

edit on 18-4-2013 by Seek_Truth because: More info

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Don't get caught up in the FBIs description. They might be intentionally stating some errors to not spook the suspect. Remember, law enforcement and the government only release what they want you to believe, not always the truth. They always lie to mislead during all investigations. It is common practice, ESP when interviewing suspects. " We have your fingerprints, witness, DNA, etc proving you did it". Just to try to make you think your caught and force a confession....wait to see, should be interesting...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
source

Earlier Wednesday, two official sources with knowledge of the investigation identified a man -- who also hasn't been named -- as a possible suspect in the attack. Seen on a video, this man wore a white baseball cap. One of the sources added that the cap was on backwards and the man was also wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt and a black jacket.

sort of fits that description?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Guys, go to Deadspin.com The man in the blue and black jacket is innocent and so is his buddy.

Link
edit on 4/18/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

In an earlier photograph he is wearing a black hoodie with white writing.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A baseball cap "backwards" is "frontwards" nowadays. Just sayin'. The FBI probably has a memo out about this, internal of course. I'm so relieved that they are in charge. Heaven help the administration if the police took over the investigation.

Sorry. I haven't had my first coffee today and I've already had a confrontation with the cat. Carry on.
edit on 18-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

In my opinion the red back pack on the wooden fence in front of the guy with his hood on seems strange and it lines up with where one of the people who died (Krystle) was standing when the bomb went off. It is to the left of the circled guy in the white hat. I know they have been saying black back pack but have they said the black back pack was found at the first blast or second blast site?
edit on 18-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, I guess we can all just forget about that North Korea thing that we were all convinced was going to be a sure thing... last week.

And people called me a disinfo agent when I said it was all BS, and a passing fad.

/scoffsatATS

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Is it common for a "person of interest" to be let go.......far far away out of the country?

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Interesting Fox would cover this.^

Also interesting how on 9/11,a majority of the 9/11 "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia,but yet we went into Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is this deja vu all over again, to coin a phrase? Remember the bin Ladens, post 9/11?

This is so ham handed. Why go to the trouble of "deporting" him. Why not just dump him on the Saudi Embassy doorstep and phone the ambassador and tell him to get the jackass out of the country tomorrow?

This just reeks of skullduggery and of the left hand not knowing but suspecting what the right hand is doing and spilling the beans.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

They already deported them.

Obama cover up.

Oh yeah, these guys are innocent.

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
Guys, go to Deadspin.com The man in the blue and black jacket is innocent and so is his buddy.

Link
edit on 4/18/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

Innocent guys deported?????????

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ahhh,now I remember why this sounds familiar....
Suspects or people of interest,or hell even people who MIGHT have some clue as to the whereabouts of the suspect...well this explains it.

And then theres always that strange relationship between our presidents and Saudi Arabia.

'Fahrenheit 9/11' - Shiny Happy People (Bush)

Obama Bows to the King of Saudi Arabia.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
FYI.
SOURCE

NEW DELHI: Terrorists in camps purportedly operating along the Baluchistan border between Pakistan and Afghanistan are being trained in making and exploding pressure cooker bombs, which were used in the Delhi blasts last year and at least in two explosions in Varanasi this past Tuesday.
The "course" also included the manufacturing of pressure cooker bombs fitted with clock-timer, similar to the one used in the improvised explosive device defused at Godolia in Varanasi on Tuesday

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
FYI.
SOURCE

NEW DELHI: Terrorists in camps purportedly operating along the Baluchistan border between Pakistan and Afghanistan are being trained in making and exploding pressure cooker bombs, which were used in the Delhi blasts last year and at least in two explosions in Varanasi this past Tuesday.
The "course" also included the manufacturing of pressure cooker bombs fitted with clock-timer, similar to the one used in the improvised explosive device defused at Godolia in Varanasi on Tuesday

Does this mean we can't blame the Tea Party???

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
FBI is releasing photos now.

Look middle eastern to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
FBI is releasing photos now.

Look middle eastern to me.

Look Mid-Western to me.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>