It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why not tell the truth? that the tweet happened around an hour after the bombs went off? Why are you knowingly spreading lies?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

first mention of the bombing was at 7:57PM
first mention of the controlled detonation was at 8:53PM
edit on 23-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

well if there were actors imitating injured here as some may think, that certainly explains what they would be doing there....also if this was drill and peole got blown up like 77London, well....
Lucy. you got some splainin' to do

Actors? Really? Is this the same loons claiming that Afghan Veteran Nick Vogt was playing the part of the guy seen injured in the wheelchair? I've seen some of the loons on other conspiracy websites picking through the images. Pretty sickening the lengths that some people will go to in order to claim five minutes of 'fame' on a conspiracy forum! Conspiracy madness at its worst and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I see that the conspiracy loons are still peddling the Nick Vogt 'caught as an actor' images.

The reality - Jeff Bauman Jr (The guy in the wheelchair) being visited in hospital by Bradley Cooper and New England Patriots receiver Julian Edelman

NY Daily News Link

The conspiracy lunacy is still continuing. Do these people that make these links sleep at night? Looks like some kid on his Mom's PC has come up with the latest lunacy? Now the CST National Guard members are linked to Sandy Hook! Save us from the nuts!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

I haven't confused anything. I read what a CST does, same as you. They failed to detect a threat, same as the stewards failed and the regular cops failed. Rather silly to say 'counter-terrorism is not their job' if a dozen guys are being deployed pre-emptively and charged with standing in the crowd watching people.

Stop moving the goal posts. Your previous post was in response to the CST team and now you are including other personnel deployed. The role of CST is in the aftermath of an event. There was no exclusion zone, check point or bans on people carrying backpacks into viewing areas of the Marathon. Under those circumstances how do you expect security to counter people bringing backpack bombs into such an area and exploding them in a very short time frame? Lots of people walking about with backpacks in amongst a busy crowd. All it took was a few minutes for them to place the backpacks and move away to a safe distance for their detonation.

Jeff Bauman's description of events

Waiting for his girlfriend to complete the race he saw a man wearing a cap, sunglasses, a hoodie and a dark jacket drop a bag to the ground. The man looked Bauman in the eye. Minutes later, the bag, which contained a home-made explosive comprised of a pressure cooker and ball bearings, exploded.

Independant Newspaper Link

If there is no ban on backpacks into such viewing locations then how do you stop people placing them down in amongst a large crowd? Answer you can't. If they had been left unattended for a lengthy period then someone might have reported it but not in such a short time frame. Under those circumstances how do you stop someone abandoning a backpack in amongst a crowd?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The sad part is that someone gave you a star! I know reality is something that is hard for you, Agent. Yes people can survive such trauma and especially if those around them act fast. Immediate First Aid saved his life. The guy in the cowboy hat (Arredondo) pinched off the artery.

In the moment that a bomb claimed Jeff's legs, Arredondo raced into the carnage. The father who had lost his own two sons and quit his job to commit his life to protesting war said he didn’t hesitate for a moment. As another volunteer helped wheel Jeff away, Arredondo can be seen seemingly pinching closed a severed artery from Jeff's thigh.

You find the image hard to believe so why did his family immediately recognise Jeff in the images?

While Jeff Bauman tried reaching his son, also named Jeff, on Monday after the explosions, the distraught dad got a call from his stepdaughter asking if he had seen “the picture,” The New York Times reports. It was then that Bauman signed onto Facebook and saw a photo of his 27-year-old son's gruesome injuries.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Jeff Bauman Jr in hospital

www.nypost.com...

Perhaps you would like to contact his Father and inform him of your conspiracy theory?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Carlos Arredondo (Guy in Cowboy hat) describing how he aided Jeff Bauman Jr.

In the following video you will also see immediate first aid carried out. Anyone that could help assisted and saved many from bleeding out.

edition.cnn.com...

edit on 23/4/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

well if there were actors imitating injured here as some may think, that certainly explains what they would be doing there....also if this was drill and peole got blown up like 77London, well....
Lucy. you got some splainin' to do

Actors? Really? Is this the same loons claiming that Afghan Veteran Nick Vogt was playing the part of the guy seen injured in the wheelchair? I've seen some of the loons on other conspiracy websites picking through the images. Pretty sickening the lengths that some people will go to in order to claim five minutes of 'fame' on a conspiracy forum! Conspiracy madness at its worst and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I see that the conspiracy loons are still peddling the Nick Vogt 'caught as an actor' images.

The reality - Jeff Bauman Jr (The guy in the wheelchair) being visited in hospital by Bradley Cooper and New England Patriots receiver Julian Edelman

NY Daily News Link

The conspiracy lunacy is still continuing. Do these people that make these links sleep at night? Looks like some kid on his Mom's PC has come up with the latest lunacy? Now the CST National Guard members are linked to Sandy Hook! Save us from the nuts!

I was refering to a real incident where there were actors and wounded and it was a drill
I guess if "lunacy" is providing a recent easily referenced example of what is of course possible, and not just "he said/she said", then i'm not sure we have enough common ground to continue a worthwhile discussion

edit on 23-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
here is some very interesting food for thought:

Boston Bombing: The Official Story Proves Dzhokhar Is Innocent – a Photo Essay

willyloman.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

There are pictures of him post explosion in a pool of blood. There is a 5% chance that CPR actually brings back someone and that rate drops significantly as the minutes pass by, the reason why CPR and artificial breathing is so important is not to bring the patient back to life, but to keep the blood and oxygen flowing throughout the body until an AED or a Defib arrives to kick the heart back into rhythm. This has not much to do with the victim of the bombings other than to show you how important blood is to the critical organs.

I worked as an EMT for 2 years after high school, I've seen people come back to life against all odds. This however is really not that hard to believe because arteries constricted when the body sensed trauma and pressure loss, channeling the blood to the critical organs. Also, the same thing loosely applies to when it's cold out and your hands and feet are cold. Then with that Carlos guy pinching his arteries, also helped and you can tell this patient lost lots of blood because of the color of his skin is very pale

As long as you have blood pumping through your critical organs and prevent further blood loss, quick access to advanced life support which was present, I don't see any reason on why it would not be survivable.

Also, have some respect for this guy if I was him I would be insulted.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You never know
He as the right to say for himself, and he just may too, if he feels so inclined:
in the media,
or
If i'm not mistaken he was a witness no?
Then In court.
If he gets to where he/they want(s) to, possibly he, or some of the other actuall witnesses, or possibly victims just may come forward into the public domain...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The reality: Nick Vogt is missing that finger on the left hand, and so all photos/footage of Jeff so happen to hide that left hand finger in some way, each:

edit on 24-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Stop moving the goal posts. Your previous post was in response to the CST team and now you are including other personnel deployed.

What's your problem, sir? I'm not moving anything. I'm writing about several things, none contradictory. I'm not writing a formal report about the CST. I'm writing on a forum about the issues that are raised by a terrorist attack in the US.

These CST people are professional anti-terrorists. They didn't do anything to stop this threat. You can clearly see some of the CST people have been charged with watching the crowd during the event. They are IN the crowd. And whatever their literature says, they really do train for physically engaging terrorists with weapons (I've seen the training pictures).

No one else employed to do security at this marathon managed to detect a threat either. What's wrong with saying that? And apparent members of the CST are wearing mercenary outfits on duty (no one else in the National Guard seems to get to wear their own clothes). What's wrong with saying that?

If there is no ban on backpacks into such viewing locations then how do you stop people placing them down in amongst a large crowd? Answer you can't. If they had been left unattended for a lengthy period then someone might have reported it but not in such a short time frame. Under those circumstances how do you stop someone abandoning a backpack in amongst a crowd?

Exactly, yes. The US government is spending tens of billions setting up a police state, complete surveillance of the population - yet if a couple of guys want to drop backpacks and kill people - then there is nothing anyone can do. US citizens paid for those CST teams to go on those counter-terrorism courses. US citizens paid for the data centres. US citizens paid for the TSA. US citizens paid for the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan which bloodied the minds of those working for Craft International.

If you think pointing out the cycle of destruction which is revealed by an event like this is 'moving the goalposts' then maybe it's because you can't handle rational criticism of official power? Not all of us are jumping up and down calling 'false flag' - some of us just care about how the cycle of radicalisation occurs. Apparently, you do not.

edit on 24-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
I wouldn't doubt that these attacks were perpatrated by our own government. That's how they operate. Just like 9/11. Sorry, but if a PLANE hits a BUILDING it DOESN'T fall into it's own FOOTPRINT.

Agreed.

Even if you say one plane hits a building, building falls into it's own footprint by complete chance or fluke...is possible...two planes hitting two separate buildings that fall into their own footprints has to be close to miraculous odds...but THREE buildings, falling into their own footprint, bearing in mind that only two were hit by planes?

Now, chance or fluke don't even come into it. It's impossible.

Question:

What traction against Russia can be gotten by a Chechen bombing the USA?

Answer:

None whatsoever.

Chechnya's beef is with Russia, so obviously any agression would be directed at Russia, not the US.

But what traction can be gotten by elements of the US government, by bombing it's own people and blaming another group, such as Muslims again, or some other group?

Constitutional change and not in the peoples favor, greater control over people and accelerated dismantling of their remaining rights, more closed door secretive policy making, more money and resources for groups like DHS, more impetus for disarming citizens...in fact, MORE.

The Chechens stood to gain very little if anything from bombing the USA. The US Government, or at least certain elements entrenched within it stand to gain very much.

You do the math.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

If the reasons given for this attack are not Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia - then I'm a monkey's uncle. Everyone knows the motivation of the Islamic radicals. Everyone knows who the primary protagonist in fuelling the radicalisation is - the Western governments, businesses and military.

Instead of fixing those problems, the authorities are going to keep on spending on 'security' and indoctrinating their populations - because that's where the money is.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks MrX and Yampa
i think you both made good points
the odds of so many terrorist events being the exact same drill are very extreme
and for example theTaliban were admitedly created by Carter's national security advisor similarly the alCiaduh Syrian rebels just are getting 102 mill according to a recent thread
also the US funds Israel
like WTF? ( f as in face palm that is )

jeeez

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How are

and

the same person

edit on 24-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

here is some very interesting food for thought:

Boston Bombing: The Official Story Proves Dzhokhar Is Innocent – a Photo Essay

willyloman.wordpress.com...

It is the ramblings of a 'click to donate' conspiracy theorist. I despise these type of so called 'truthers'. They know exactly what they are doing with their so called 'evidence'. They know it catches the attention of the gullible and naive and some of them will be impressed and donate. Easy money for these so-called 'independent journalists' and all it takes is 30 minutes or so to create the next suck in the gullible article.

Posted on April 21, 2013 by willyloman Help keep independent journalism alive. Please consider DONATING to American Everyman BY USING THE DONATE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT. Your donations will help spread authentic independent investigative journalism to more people across the world. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Question:

Answer:

None whatsoever.

Chechnya's beef is with Russia, so obviously any agression would be directed at Russia, not the US.

But what traction can be gotten by elements of the US government, by bombing it's own people and blaming another group, such as Muslims again, or some other group?

How about someone recently converted or fanaticised to Islam having a beef with the USA? why is that not credible?

and BTW Islamic Chechen's can and have been found all around the world wherever ther is an "islamist" cuasse that wants fighting done - for the Taliban, In the Balkans, in Libya, in Syria - it's a much more likely scenario than yours.

do some research....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

The reality: Nick Vogt is missing that finger on the left hand, and so all photos/footage of Jeff so happen to hide that left hand finger in some way, each:

You really need to stay off the conspiracy loon websites. How sick are these ghouls that created this 'Crisis Actor Nick Vogt' conspiracy!

Lt. Nick Vogt lost his pinky finger on his LEFT hand.

See following video of Nick doing press-ups and note the missing pinky finger on his left hand.

Nick's left hand is missing its pinky finger, and a large scar engulfs his arm. Both legs are missing entirely.

www.creators.com...

Image of Jeff Bauman Jr showing that he still has his pinky finger on his left hand.

It really is sad that the die-hard conspiracy ghouls are clinging onto this non-story. What is going to happen when Jeff Bauman Jr is featured in countless media articles and news features when he is released from hospital? This story show the lunacy that is out there and the mindset of some ghoulish conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Again you are inventing a role for CST in this situation. They are not there deployed with weapons but simply to sweep and scan primarily in the aftermath of a CBRNE event. Is this so hard to understand? Post explosion did you see any CST deploying weapons? Do you not think that if they had weapons then they would have readied themselves to that level after the explosions? Not even side arms deployed but purely their air samplers as per their tasking.

How on earth can you say that the CST members didn't do anything to stop this threat? See statement by Lt Col Meriwether that 1 CST conducted a sweep. The last sweep was an hour before the attack. Link at end of post.

Commissioner Edward Davis of the Boston Police Department said two sweeps for bombs had been conducted in the area before the explosions, including one an hour before the attack. However, he said, people were allowed to “come and go and bring items in and out.”

Link

The security sweeps in such a public and open event were deemed sufficient as per other Boston Marathons. How on earth do you 100% secure a Marathon route? Even at the finishing line in order to secure that area you would have to have a cordon and control points with 100% searches and totally impracticable at such a public event.

So why the bee in your bonett about the uniforms? The Khaki pants, black vests etc are used by many of the CST units. So what if one of them was wearing a Craft International hat.Why not write an official complaint to the National Guard or unit involved? See quote from Lt Col Meriwether of the 13th CST deployed a few blocks away 'which she says wears a uniform consisting of navy blue shirts, black vests and khaki pants'

In an exclusive interview on Saturday with Washington Times Communities, Lieutenant Colonel Lisa Meriwether, commander of the 22 member Rhode Island National Guard 13th CST stated that the CST did a sweep earlier in the day. “We did have members up there. Two members at first, and two additional members after the fact to provide communications … The 1st CST did a sweep earlier. Meriwether’s unit, which she says wears a uniform consisting of navy blue shirts, black vests and khaki pants,

communities.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by yampa

Again you are inventing a role for CST in this situation.

I think it's you inventing a narrative for me (probs because you can't handle criticism of authority?). I'm not blaming the CST or the bomb squads for the attack, so why all the hot air? Everything I said still stands.

I agree with your points about the impossibility of protecting civilians against terrorist attacks. You can not properly defend against terrorist attacks with bomb sweeps and CST teams. As endless bombings in Iraq etc show. The best way to defend against them is to avoid state policies which cause radicalisation of the subjugated.

You are right someone should write a complaint about that member of the National Guard wearing a Craft International cap on duty. It's things like that (Craft mercenaries profiting from sensationalising special ops on the Conan show etc) which will cause a previously pro-american kid to go from moderate to radical. That type of hypocrisy and discontinuity will blow people's minds over and over.

edit on 26-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join