It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

here its the trial by mods

I'll settle for that

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
!

Frank Lautenberg Introducing Legislation To Ban Gun Powder Sales. Just Like Predicted On Infowars/reddit!
Submitted by Matthew3306 on Fri, 04/19/2013 - 04:51
in Daily Paul Liberty Forum
www.lautenberg.senate.gov...

Lautenberg Press Office, 202-224-3224
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In the wake of the deadly bombing attacks in Boston, U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ) today announced that he will reintroduce legislation he has proposed in a prior Congress to require that sales of explosive powder be subject to a background check. He will also file the legislation as an amendment to the gun violence prevention bill currently on the Senate floor.

www.dailypaul.com...

jones redit :
right again

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

American newspapers blamed the Spanish despite a lack of evidence. “You furnish the pictures and I’ll furnish the war,”  newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst told Frederic Remington after the illustrator reported that the situation in Cuba did not warrant invasion.

www.infowars.com...

so these suspects/patsies are RUSSIAN chechnayans

Russians are the spine behind Syria and Iran and the US wants to derail that

Just prior to ending my tour in Syria as U.S. Ambassador in August 2003, I sent off an analysis of what de-stabilizing the Assad regime could mean for U.S. regional interests....

The best hope to avoid Syria becoming a failed or radical Islamist state is for the U.S. and Russia to cooperate. Together, and in concert with NATO, regional states, and U.N. bodies, they can help shape a more hopeful future for people whose forbears established some of the earliest human civilizations

www.thedailybeast.com...

of course there can't be any co operation with russia or no instalation of alciaduh like Libya or the Muslim Brotherhood like in Egypt

The fact is, Chechans and Russians have been killing each other since well before Ivan the Terrible invaded in the 1500s, and the Chechans have also fought against both Persians and Turks for their independence, so when we're talking about Chechen Rebels, we're talking about a centuries-old anti-colonial nationalist movement.

It's an incredibly complex conflict, and it has nothing to do with the United States, except that Russia's inability to deal diplomatically or humanely with Chechnya and Dagestan since the fall of communism has created a place for terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda to do recruiting, and that has added an extra level of crazy to this conflict.
www.dailykos.com...

we all know who runs al CIA duh

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Who would it take to not be "patsies"??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
www.google.com...
Yes so many people WITHOUT packs.
Lets hope we get identification.
Bravo AJ now with this inside job thing.

This was the first link in that Google search at AJs PP
www.prisonplanet.com...
and no one pictured showed up on TV that night.

Yet there was a lot similar back packs roaming around less the 1% of the crowd.
And not interested in the race as all the people crowded to the fence.
If they did go in the crowd they would surely annoy people with the extra space of
of the packs.

There was an extra bomb thrown at pursuers that flipped the lid.
The one now on the run lived across the street from a car repair shop that his well
heeled friend used.

If a conspiracy, rule #1 is find a patsy and set him up.
If so picture this guy Oswald. He doesn't know how things are run around here in the USA.

Breaking news on these photos.
The New York Daily News featured the New York Post using them the other day
and interviewed people for their article.

So no conspiracy and no nothing from those photos.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
oh contrare (or wrong again)
and lots of pictures for those that don't like to read

Photos) Seen across street after blasts talking with FBI bomb squad. Who were they? What were they and the FBI doing?
Tony Cartalucci

What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniforms and operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near the finish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts - can be seen beforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb was detonated. The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb's location before it detonated, and could be seen just across the street using communication equipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show up after the blasts.
www.activistpost.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

they stood around where the bomb was didn't catch the perp(s)
and then moved just before the bomb went off
hmmmm.....
are ex seals that useless?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

actual guilt

like the kind the bipartisan independant war crimes review just realesead with thier determination that the last three presidents are guilty of war crimes on a magnitude equal to the worst of the Japanese during world war two
www.nytimes.com...
funny, guess the news got lost in th e diversionary false flag

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

19 year old suspect (now lone)...check
Apprehended Friday...check
In a raid (of sorts)...check
Legislation regarding loading powder...check

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Double
edit on 4/19/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
well that deserves repition
not to mention the naked brother from CNN last night captured alive who then died in a hail of bullets thiss morning

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

19 year old suspect (now lone)...check
Apprehended Friday...check
In a raid (of sorts)...check
Legislation regarding loading powder...check

Yeah, what happened to that. This person could have said the "suspect" would be black, Middle Eastern, Asian, Hispanic, etc.; that he would be caught on Thursday, Tuesday, Saturday, a week from Wednesday; that he would be in his thirties, forties, even LATE twenties. That he would be nabbed following a traffic stop, blow himself up with a suicide vest, shoot himself in the head. All just a lucky guess, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
oh contrare (or wrong again)
and lots of pictures for those that don't like to read

Lots of pictures and conspiracy BS. Do the likes of Alex Jones or these die-hards do any research? Does Alex Jones and the like even know about the National Guard Civil Support Teams? Do some research yourself and check out the vehicles of the CSTs. Nothing mysterious about them and neither are the guys of the teams dressed in 'black and khaki' seen around them and in amongst the crowds.

You can see one of CST members using an air sampler at the Boston Marathon.

A NYNG spokesman posted the following.

At the request of the Massachusetts National Guard the New York National Guard dispatched members of the 24th Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support (CST) Team, based at Fort Hamilton Brooklyn, to Boston to assist the Mass. National Guard's 1st CST. A CST is a team of 24 Soldiers and Airmen trained to identify potential chemical, biological, and radiological, agents in support of local police and emergency officials. At any large event it is routine to have National Guard CST members --each state has at least one CST-- on site to provide specialized assistance if required. New York currently has two CSTs, the 2nd CST based in Scotia, NY near Schenectady and the 24th CST in Brooklyn.

It is not unusual for one states National Guard to request assistance from another through Emergency Management Assistance Compacts which are in place across the country. Both the 24th CST and 2nd CST are paid for with federal tax dollars and so while they are based in New York and part of the New York National Guard they can be dispatched anyplace to assist other states.

Eric Durr New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs

www.topix.com...

National Guard's civil support teams respond to crisis nation-wide The Massachusetts team was on duty during the running of the Boston marathon, augmented by similar civil support teams from the New York and Rhode Island National Guards....

National Guard civil support teams work with local authorities and provide additional support during times of emergency or use of suspected weapons of mass destruction. The teams have capabilities to identify chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear agents and substances, assess current and projected consequences and advise on response measures

www.ang.af.mil...

See team and some of the vehicles that they use. They were also seen at the Boston Marathon with the 'black and khaki' dressed members of the various CSTs.

Essentially it is all debunked at following.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

actual guilt

So you have weighed up all the evidence and acted as jury all ready??

like the kind the bipartisan independant war crimes review just realesead with thier determination that the last three presidents are guilty of war crimes on a magnitude equal to the worst of the Japanese during world war two
www.nytimes.com...
funny, guess the news got lost in th e diversionary false flag

It was not a "War crimes review" - it was an investigation - and the only authority able to determine actual guilt of such are international courts. This report would be excellent evidence for such a trial.

The report makes no mention of Japan.

And since it made the NYT it seems it did not actually get lost in anything at all.

Perhaps you should chill out a bit!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

www.dailypaul.com...

From your page:

As to why one of them were seen wearing Craft apparel, Craft International provides training programs to police and military, and it is likely that the whole team received training from Craft and received the apparel from them, or maybe just the individual did, or maybe it's even simpler than that, perhaps the man wearing the hat simply likes the hat and purchased it from Craft.

Their presence does lend credence to the idea that authorities may have had prior intelligence of a possible bombing, or were in fact holding a drill that day.

I think there might be at least two of them wearing craft apparel - one of them seems to be wearing a craft 'punisher' tshirt (maybe)?

I think it's a fair question to ask why members of your civil support teams are wearing clothing with the slogan 'violence does solve problems' on duty. If they have been trained at Craft - why are members of a WMD detection squad being trained in combat tactics at a private paramilitary training base run by ex navy seals?

They also failed to protect the event, and as your dailypaul article points out - "their presence does lend credence to the idea that authorities may have had prior intelligence of a possible bombing, or were in fact holding a drill that day".

edit on 21-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

www.dailypaul.com...

From another of the linked articles there:
www.brooklyneagle.com...

Members of an elite anti-terror unit from Brooklyn’s Fort Hamilton Army Base were deployed to Boston to assist in the recovery effort following the horrific April 15 bombing, a lawmaker has revealed.

Grimm also announced that the unit, which had been in danger of being disbanded by the Defense Department, would remain intact.

US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, who just two weeks ago reiterated his decision to shut down civil support teams at two military bases, including Fort Hamilton, suddenly reversed course, telling a House subcommittee on Tuesday that he would support keeping the units intact.

Grimm, in whose congressional district Fort Hamilton is located, declared victory in his fight to keep the unit up and running at the fort.

Grimm, working with US senators Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand, fought the decision. “It seems each year we have to go to war to save Fort Hamilton’s WMD-CST. After, once again, securing bill language to save our CST from the chopping block, we thought the battle was won, until the new defense secretary told us last month that it was not. That’s when I joined with my colleagues in the New York delegation, and we fought back,”

Interesting language..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

they stood around where the bomb was didn't catch the perp(s) and then moved just before the bomb went off hmmmm..... are ex seals that useless?

Despite spending billions, the bad guys won't be spotted in public unless they chose to run up with guns a blazing.

The idea of building a police state for prevention is a popular idea that probably won't work.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It is highly speculative to suggest that members of the US Navy SEALs were responsible for the Boston bombing but it is utterly stupid to make such a claim based on a hat with a badge that looks similar to the badge worn by some members of the SEALs.

To anyone who reads comics this is obviously the “punisher” badge, it’s really quite a popular symbol, you can find it on t-shirts, coffee mugs and yes even on hats. That hit is a hat with the punisher logo on it, it is not a SEAL badge, there are several problems with claiming that it is aside from the fact that a one eyed child would tell you they are two different badges.

Firstly I doubt that they are the official cap badges of SEAL Teams 3 and 5 (a link to confirm would be nice) but also I think it is utterly stupid to assume that team 3 or 5 would be involved. If this were true then it would fall to DEVGRU, Seal Team Six which is not the same as teams 3 or 5. Furthermore it is utterly stupid, and I mean truly dumb to assume that highly trained members of a SEAL Team who have been tasked with a black ops false flag operation would walk around with badges on their hats saying “I am a SEAL”. Other than those hats, that don’t even show the insignia of the SEALs there is zero proof that members of the US Navy SEALs were responsible for the Boston bombings and to say otherwise is disrespectful for the acts these brave men undertake to protect the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
It is highly speculative to suggest that members of the US Navy SEALs were responsible for the Boston bombing but it is utterly stupid to make such a claim based on a hat with a badge that looks similar to the badge worn by some members of the SEALs.

It's a couple of people wearing Craft International clothing. Craft International are employed by DHS to do anti-terror stuff at events like the boston marathon. So maybe these guys are or aren't Craft staff. Craft use the same logo as Navy Seals, and they also openly advertise employing them.

Have a look at their logo:

Violence does solve problems.

I think the OP might be kinda suggesting some kinda setup, but I'm not, personally. I just think these guys are worth paying attention to (if you genuinely care about extremism).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I was talking about the SEAL idea but I get what you’re saying.

The symbols look similar but let’s face it it’s just a punisher cap.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by yampa

I was talking about the SEAL idea but I get what you’re saying.

The symbols look similar but let’s face it it’s just a punisher cap.

Looks like a Craft International cap to me. Same flag over the ear, curved lettering over the back of the hat (different colour). Saying that, anyone can order one over the internet. Craft also seems to equip their staff with the same boots and pants as the CST folk, standard uniform for Iraq/Afghanistan, I guess.

ed it on 21-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join