It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUteTribe
I thnk this is the suspect, just my 2 cents though.

i1072.photobucket.com...

original picture:

i1072.photobucket.com...

Which suspect?

The guy with the earpiece that Alex was trying to make out was the bomber by nefariously cropping the pics to hide the fact he had his backpack AFTER the bombs went off, or the dude in a red shirt who's wearing totally different clothes to either of the bombers and clearly isn't one of them?

Is it because he's looking down, almost like he's trying to avoid being seen by the camera that he doesn't know is there?

Is that 1 split second indicative of anything - what was he doing the rest of the time?

There's a common thread here.

Most of you are idiots.

Especially Alex Jones.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer is saying the extent of the lock down in Boston has never been seen in any city in the US ever
so if it isn't a false flag
its never let a good crisis go to waste
which is just as callous as if it was a flase flag

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Listening to our local news (behind info network) with their worried looks on their faces just pisses me off!

Telling everyone in Boston to stay inside, not to go to work or school, to lay hunkered down DEFENSIVELY cowering under their beds, in fear and helplessness.

No transportation because one man is being hunted.

If everyone was armed, if the man with the hijacked Mercedes had been armed... If the neighborhood that saw the car and the suspicious activity had been armed, this could have been nipped in the bud.

This to me is making AMERICANS out to be total helpless and scared weenies!

I'm sorry, is there some kind of gun control in Boston that I don't know about? The freedom to bear arms is most certainly not "the requirement to bear arms" by a long shot. Your post is ludacris. It would have made sense in the Movie theater shooting, because firearms are not allowed there, but out in the open your 'argument' holds no water.

You should be "defensive" when there is a murderer/mad bomber on the loose.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enonesohc

Originally posted by samkent
I think it's time for the innocent people in the photos sue the outlets that have portrayed them as criminals.
Especially AJ.

Please, link a single outlet that portrayed them as criminals.

Please, I really want to see that.

funny didn't some one say AJ was an idiot because he didn't pick these two as suspects and there for this thread is a hoax?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Portrayed as a suspect and portrayed as a criminal are worlds apart. You can't sue anyone for calling you a suspect on your best day. Or a person of interest. I wouldn't put it in "hoax" category at all, but BTS would be appropriate.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i wonder why they never locked down LA for dorner or any of the other folks that have been dangerous to the public
like al capone, the cartels in arizona....or the other bomb threats across the country

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You can't sue anyone for calling you a suspect on your best day.

Are you sure about that?

Have you ample legal qualifications and experience to know this for a fact?

The simple truth is they WERE NOT suspects AT ALL.

Because if I'd had idiots like Jones circling my picture and putting "suspect bomber" alongside it I'd sue him to death.

And he'd deserve it, as does everyone else who did it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Are you sure about that?

Because if I'd had idiots like Jones circling my picture and putting "suspect bomber" alongside it I'd sue him to death.

Someone who makes money off the lies is open for suing, people discussing it not so much.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Are you sure about that?

Someone who makes money off the lies is open for suing, people discussing it not so much.

You're quite simply wrong, there's a difference between discussing a crime and actively painting people to be suspects.

If they also throw in that they were targeted as suspects because of the colour of their skin, which many were, then you're looking at a bumpy ride.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
breaking photos of suspects on alex jones
more coming

www.infowars.com...

aj says they have had these photos for three days and they said they had no lesd
edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Added source.

Those photos were very informative. Really well done to show a bunch of people.

There is a photo of a guy in the white hat with the sunglasses above his hat. The real tense guilty looking one. Those look like spy glasses, the kind with a camera in them. I know, pathetic for all those pictures to point it out but that's the perception you get after being followed by undercover police, agents, and crooks and bad guys because you happen to type ideas up on a conspiracy website regarding very bad things. He's wearing spy equipment; he is evidence gathering. It could go to some local source or it could be flown across the Atlantic to some person over there; I don't know what he's getting.

There are others where you go, obviously these are the guys in on a drill, or just some tourist lady with a purse, or that Kazakhstani-looking guy with the backpack on his right arm. I don't want to get racist...at a race
... seeking the foreign national types, but there they are.

I hate to bring up this old theory but there were federal guys backing up the military guys backing up the CIA guys backing up local police for this race. They were following these figures that they have probably come across before. The old theory is that there is an agent somewhere setting up these pressure-cooker guys to go through with their evil so they can finally be arrested. It could be a bad theory but do you think any agent-type is going to acknowledge that after all this splatter? No.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: typos

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Fire, Water, whats the difference to you? Your comments show me that you have NO idea where I am coming from or meant in my post. Don't take this whole thing out on me with your aggression.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

BINGO!

B.I.N.G.O. IMO...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
drill baby drill
thank you MYKAH! for your hard work here

Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

. This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
www.google.com...
Yes so many people WITHOUT packs.
Lets hope we get identification.
Bravo AJ now with this inside job thing.

This was the first link in that Google search at AJs PP
www.prisonplanet.com...
and no one pictured showed up on TV that night.

Yet there was a lot similar back packs roaming around less the 1% of the crowd.
And not interested in the race as all the people crowded to the fence.
If they did go in the crowd they would surely annoy people with the extra space of
of the packs.

There was an extra bomb thrown at pursuers that flipped the lid.
The one now on the run lived across the street from a car repair shop that his well
heeled friend used.

If a conspiracy, rule #1 is find a patsy and set him up.
If so picture this guy Oswald. He doesn't know how things are run around here in the USA.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Yup. Read the Mass. Law on libel. It has to be false and defamatory, of and concerning the plaintiff, and published or shown to a 3rd party.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Power_Semi

Yup. Read the Mass. Law on libel. It has to be false and defamatory, of and concerning the plaintiff, and published or shown to a 3rd party.

So what you are saying is
I could sue power semi for his posts here on this thread

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You know, it is really hard for me to explain away the unnatural body position of the hooded guy in the first picture--even after a bombing--the positioning just seems completely off. Everything about that posture screams "placing something in one hand onto something else", too me. I'm still not sold, but this by far is the most solid evidence I've seen on the conspiracy argument side.

edit on 19-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Enonesohc

Fire, Water, whats the difference to you? Your comments show me that you have NO idea where I am coming from or meant in my post. Don't take this whole thing out on me with your aggression.

In other words Boston citizens have the same right to bear arms as everyone else. Where you are coming from and what you posted may or may not be the same thing, I was simply reacting to what you posted with logic, not aggression.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes, but 'danbones' would need to be the plaintiff. You couldn't open the suit with your real name. That's why its against ATS rules to use real names.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join