It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Listening to our local news (behind info network) with their worried looks on their faces just pisses me off!

Telling everyone in Boston to stay inside, not to go to work or school, to lay hunkered down DEFENSIVELY cowering under their beds, in fear and helplessness.

No transportation because one man is being hunted.

If everyone was armed, if the man with the hijacked Mercedes had been armed... If the neighborhood that saw the car and the suspicious activity had been armed, this could have been nipped in the bud.

This to me is making AMERICANS out to be total helpless and scared weenies!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin now?

It would appear that despite the efforts of 4chan and whoever else, none of the hacked photos were of the actual suspects...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yossef Bodansky, the author whose #1 New York Times bestseller Bin Laden: The Man Who Declared War on America first introduced American readers to al Qaeda's evil mastermind prior to 9/11, returns to sound an important alert. In this authoritative look at the roots of modern terrorism, Bodansky pinpoints the troubled region of Chechnya as a dangerous and little-understood crucible of terror in the struggle between East and West. Drawing on mountains of previously unseen intelligence from Islamist movements and other military and intelligence sources from throughout the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia, Chechen Jihad offers an intimate and startling portrait of the jihadist movement that is astonishing in its detail and chilling in its implications—including new insights into the Chechen jihadists' secret role in fighting against U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. An authoritative work of reportage and analysis, Chechen Jihad also points to a new way forward in the struggle to face down the challenges of international Islamist terrorism.

www.amazon.com...

Time for a new thread with an in depth look at Chechen ambition against America?

If 2 men can cause such upheavel, then it sends a direct message to any other sleeper cells that they will see total victory and take down America with very little effort.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That is true. I am so confused and angry about all this. It is just sent me through so many emotions. I am simple, this is complicated.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by XXX777
I am seeing a picture in the mainstream now that is showing a ''white hat'' guy and a ''black hat'' guy and they are not the same suspicious guys in the Alex Jones photos. The new white hat/black hat photo shows some goofball guys. They are the patsies. They are covering up the real suspicious operative guys in the AJ photos.

LoLoL OMG - so the "suspicious operative guys" that Alex conveniently cropped to hide the fact they had their backpacks AFTER the bombs had gone off are the real bombers, and the ones the FBI have released pics of, who are right now involved in a massive fire fight in Boston while trying to avoid apprehension, during which they've been using home made bombs that give off lots of smoke like the marathon bombs - they're patsies.

Okay, so how have "they" (the evil gob'ment) made them risk their lives shooting at cops live on TV then?

The reason the pics released by the FBI are not the same ones shown by Alex Jones is because Alex jones is a moron.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

Not to mention the FACT that they have on video one of the black hat/white hat guys actually dropping one of the bombs. (I believe it was the white hat guy they have on vid)

Right at the moment, the black hat guy has been shot and killed and had a bomb strapped to him while the white hat guy (both chechin brothers) is currently at large, yet seemingly cornered. Gunfire exchanged....during the police chase, they had tossed grenades out the window.

No doubt these "patsies" are, or rather were, well armed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think it's time for the innocent people in the photos sue the outlets that have portrayed them as criminals.
Especially AJ.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Alex Jones is a tool!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin now?

It would appear that despite the efforts of 4chan and whoever else, none of the hacked photos were of the actual suspects...

were there navy seal lookalikes at the bombing as stated in the OP
did the suspect fit the prediction found in the op looks like its pretty close

next
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thnk this is the suspect, just my 2 cents though.

i1072.photobucket.com...

original picture:

i1072.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUteTribe

Thanks Mr Ute
my head is spinning from all of this
the above pic came from where?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Listening to our local news (behind info network) with their worried looks on their faces just pisses me off!

Telling everyone in Boston to stay inside, not to go to work or school, to lay hunkered down DEFENSIVELY cowering under their beds, in fear and helplessness.

No transportation because one man is being hunted.

If everyone was armed, if the man with the hijacked Mercedes had been armed... If the neighborhood that saw the car and the suspicious activity had been armed, this could have been nipped in the bud.

This to me is making AMERICANS out to be total helpless and scared weenies!

I somehow think it will be at best:" never lat a good crisis go to waste"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I have heard that a few times since the terror event in Boston, yes I said it again, terror event.

Yes, I have had high emotions over this for reasons my mind cannot comprehend, I just FEEL something really troubling that affects so many more people than are affected by the little picture. I cant explain it Dan, just so confusing to my mind and yet heart breaking to my heart.

The more I read and hear, the less I understand or trust.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUteTribe
I thnk this is the suspect, just my 2 cents though.

The fella that had both his legs blown off ID'd bomber #1.
He said that the bomber looked right into his eyes when he
put the bag next to him. That's COLD ....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I searched but couldn't find anything.

The father of the Boston Bombing suspects believe his kids were "set up by secret services" and I figured it relevant to the forum.

‘‘In my opinion, my children were set up by the secret services because they are practising Muslims,’’ Anzor Tsarnaev told the Interfax news agency on Friday from the North Caucasus Russian city of Makhachkala.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

edit on 19-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thank you...I was going to do that

Coincidences o'plenty.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

That was a good snag...i had to wade through from pg 1 to find it
lol I knew it was in there somewhere
thanks Uber

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

well that is damning but what if this was like the muslims set up by the fbi to catch terrorists and the fakes were switched for real bombs
the fbi was busted on tape legally

maye the guy was cold because because it was other than exactly what we are told

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I think it's time for the innocent people in the photos sue the outlets that have portrayed them as criminals.
Especially AJ.

Please, link a single outlet that portrayed them as criminals.

Please, I really want to see that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
O.k., I went through the pictures and based off the actual exploded backpack remains the only other back that seems to match that in these pics is the backpack with the tall, white male with red shirt and fleece. The gray strap on the side just doesn't seem to match any of the other backpacks of the suspects. That seems to be pretty conclusive unless, of course, that guy still had his backpack after the bombing--in which we would need a recording/photo of that.

What strikes me as odd is the way he's handling the bag. Not so much that he isn't wearing it on his back, as that is pretty normal, but just his hand position and where he has the strap placed around his arm. It seems unnatural and somewhat forced--like he isn't quite comfortable with the backpack--or their is something in it, in which he has to hold it a certain way. Another thing is his expression--it is very serene and disinterested--like he's head isn't really at the event.

And then there is the unkempt appearance. Beard growth seems scruffy and not really maintained---just like it had been grown out without care. He looks demonstrably tired, maybe even sick. His clothing choice seems a bit relaxed, maybe even sloppy? His red shirt almost seems to drag off him uncomfortably and unflatteringly--again the signs of a man not quite "at the game", so to speak.
Just my take...but of course the evidence is still out there.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

You had me until you started profiling his general appearance in the last paragraph.

So anyone that is scruffy is dangerous to you? As well as the tired and sick? People who dress poorly and/or sloppily also?

I'm afraid of you, if you think everyone that doesn't fit into your idea of perfection is suspect. You are the type I do not want profiling for any agency. I mean, hell, if I don't shave on the weekend and my pregnant wife sends me out at 3 a.m. to pick up ice cream at wal-mart and I wear sweats ... you'd have me harassed because I don't look like Johnny Depp in an Armani suit with a fresh shave and finely tended hair. Some people are just awkward. Some people don't like to shave. Some people have comfy clothes that aren't fine dining compatible. Some people don't get enough rest. Some people fall ill. Doesn't mean those people are dangerous.

Just making a point ... stereotyping is bad. Stick with the stuff you started with; possible disinterest in the event (maybe dragged there by a friend, or being supportive to a friend despite his not caring about it at all), the uncomfortable way he holds the bag (maybe he is holding it for someone, like a friend, and really didn't want to), possible disgruntled demeanor (though he could have a headache/light sensitivity), backpack similarity (though there has been multiple ones in this thread that 'could' match ... the only ones who really know which is the real one used, and its discerning features are the authorities who have it in their possession).

It is good that everyone is thinking, it could even be helpful to 'crowdsource' the solution for authorities (more eyes and minds might see something someone else hasn't); but let's remember innocent until proven guilty, and not nit-pick at different life choices (even being scruffy is a choice you have the freedom to choose in this country), but examine things with an open mind, and try to be unbiased from your personal preferences of life choices. Your choice of appearances would put most homeless or poor as suspects with that profiling.

I'll offer this; does the backpack look too 'new' in comparison to the rest of his attire? (if so, it is possible to have a new backpack, and old clothes; though unlikely)

All good points. Just to clear my name, I was only suggesting that his appearance might indicate that he was in state of emotional disengagement before the event--not that his appearance was definite proof of anything. I just want to make that clear, because the way you wrote what you wrote seems to indicate that you're accusing me of being prejudice solely based on other people's looks. You also failed to notice that later on after this post I ruled not only this guy out, but the other suspects (who I could of easily profiled as being "terrorist", simply because they looked "foreign"---but guess what, I didn't.) And I ruled him out based on inconsistent evidence the had nothing to do with his appearance. I'm not trying to sound defensive, but the tone of your reply seemed to be one of hostility. Forgive me if that was not the case, and I have simply misinterpreted the tone of your reply.

Anyway, the actual bomber(s) wasn't even that guy--so it doesn't matter, now.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join