It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Dr Deagle is um well ..lets say I'm not to sure about him
I have trouble due to severly capped and fragile out in the boonies wifi, but I'll ry to watch it

but Deagle is or was on Genesis communications and while AJ may have interviewed him he sure isn't AJ

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oh gawd waaay too many Boston threads now.

I dont feel the photos of the suspects is going to get much response. Other than what they are wearing which would be identifieable. Their faces are beneath caps which covers most of their features. I think its a very unclear photo. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hypedat

thanks for posting that pic
would they be using the punisher/ navy seal style hat logos?
also our boys, pictured earlier, I don't think, were labeled like the folks in your pic (CST? )

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I wish they showed the evidentiary part of the vid instead of (just like the pentagon at 911) video that proves nothing...like even cop and most wanted shows show the perps video of the actual crime
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Me too. What gets me is they spent 2 days or what ever its been just to find these two idiots who ATS would have found in 2hrs lol given the footage.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Enonesohc

Dr Deagle is um well ..lets say I'm not to sure about him
I have trouble due to severly capped and fragile out in the boonies wifi, but I'll ry to watch it

but Deagle is or was on Genesis communications and while AJ may have interviewed him he sure isn't AJ

here is what I got out of the vid before my connection dropped it

obama its a hoax his agenda is loved ( Obama said 90 % support his gun agenda, a thread here says 4% do )
fast and furious (BUSTED)
the underwear bomber ( US put him on the plane)
US running alciaduh (LYBIA, syrian rebels )
global banks running it (Obama and romneys backers...same list)
they have dropped IQ requirements for cops (steroid cop goons, psd vets)
founding fathers are bad
constitution bad
the new terrorist is white people (NYTIMES)
gun owners are terrorists
predicted 911 ( with dated clips on site )
blow stuff up and have mass shootings ( yeah we have that )
troops in america (thats partly what we have in the OP let alone everything else)
PNAC
top people at NORAD were in on 911 well...(it WAS A DRILL and the hijackers were let in )

brakets are my comment
so whats untrue about the above stuff from AJ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Still the way they are posed in the photos still makes these secret agents look suspicious so they cant blame us for trying to uncover more.
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Me too. What gets me is they spent 2 days or what ever its been just to find these two idiots who ATS would have found in 2hrs lol given the footage.

we may yet figure it out before they do
we have been ahead of much of the authorities public statements on the net and here at ats on the many threads
we may even be helping pressure them into getting it done before they get scooped by someone
and they know their story is being scrutinized heavily

though we may not be able to do much about it, I'm sure the authorities must have some pride at least

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So true like I stated quite a while back that it was a few of them. At first I suspected it could be a lone tiger ( an inside nut job) but then I thought naaahhh.... Why would he follow the Inspire Al Qaeda instructions if he was a nutjob. Now for sure I know hes a radical. And I think he is " part" of an organization , ie others who probably feel the same way he does. And I reckon also that he may have like a " leader" honestly.

I reckon they too should be held accountable. I mean like gang leaders should be also held responsible for making the orders.

Then reading the journal of this other Al Qaeda student member from a few years back has further concerned my suspicions that they aim to target certain places to gain effect. I mean this power plant place, california and so forth that he listed .. is listed because somone told him that to commit a terrorist activity there would cause the most commotion.

edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
they just showed a pic of the white hat guy on CNN
amoungst MIT jackets looks like at the school
DRESSED EXACTLY THE SAME AS HE WAS IN THE BOMBING PIX

was this guy brain dead?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I am 100% positive that AJ was ADAMANT about it sometime between 911 and 2010. Its why I stopped taking him seriously. He reiterates it on the clip I posted but doesn't go into detail. Its a shame that your a fan of his and don't know that, honestly.

Basically saying every single thing that happens is a false flag op makes you Nostradumbass, not Nostradamus.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There are 10 active boston threads can it please slow down? Or else it will all be friggin Boston.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
breaking photos of suspects on alex jones
more coming

www.infowars.com...

aj says they have had these photos for three days and they said they had no lesd
edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Added source.

Alex Jones is an idiot and has no understanding of how an investigation of this type is run.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
well at the moment the FBI has just told CNN that they are trying to figure out if there is a connection between the watertown suspects and the Boston bombing

can't find that picture of the white hat amoungst MIT jackets posted anywhere

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Omg they make things worse. Why on earth would there be a connection?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am seeing a picture in the mainstream now that is showing a ''white hat'' guy and a ''black hat'' guy and they are not the same suspicious guys in the Alex Jones photos. The new white hat/black hat photo shows some goofball guys. They are the patsies. They are covering up the real suspicious operative guys in the AJ photos.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
I am seeing a picture in the mainstream now that is showing a ''white hat'' guy and a ''black hat'' guy and they are not the same suspicious guys in the Alex Jones photos. The new white hat/black hat photo shows some goofball guys. They are the patsies. They are covering up the real suspicious operative guys in the AJ photos.

LoLoL OMG - so the "suspicious operative guys" that Alex conveniently cropped to hide the fact they had their backpacks AFTER the bombs had gone off are the real bombers, and the ones the FBI have released pics of, who are right now involved in a massive fire fight in Boston while trying to avoid apprehension, during which they've been using home made bombs that give off lots of smoke like the marathon bombs - they're patsies.

Okay, so how have "they" (the evil gob'ment) made them risk their lives shooting at cops live on TV then?

The reason the pics released by the FBI are not the same ones shown by Alex Jones is because Alex jones is a moron.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
O.k., I went through the pictures and based off the actual exploded backpack remains the only other back that seems to match that in these pics is the backpack with the tall, white male with red shirt and fleece. The gray strap on the side just doesn't seem to match any of the other backpacks of the suspects. That seems to be pretty conclusive unless, of course, that guy still had his backpack after the bombing--in which we would need a recording/photo of that.

What strikes me as odd is the way he's handling the bag. Not so much that he isn't wearing it on his back, as that is pretty normal, but just his hand position and where he has the strap placed around his arm. It seems unnatural and somewhat forced--like he isn't quite comfortable with the backpack--or their is something in it, in which he has to hold it a certain way. Another thing is his expression--it is very serene and disinterested--like he's head isn't really at the event.

And then there is the unkempt appearance. Beard growth seems scruffy and not really maintained---just like it had been grown out without care. He looks demonstrably tired, maybe even sick. His clothing choice seems a bit relaxed, maybe even sloppy? His red shirt almost seems to drag off him uncomfortably and unflatteringly--again the signs of a man not quite "at the game", so to speak.
Just my take...but of course the evidence is still out there.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

You had me until you started profiling his general appearance in the last paragraph.

So anyone that is scruffy is dangerous to you? As well as the tired and sick? People who dress poorly and/or sloppily also?

I'm afraid of you, if you think everyone that doesn't fit into your idea of perfection is suspect. You are the type I do not want profiling for any agency. I mean, hell, if I don't shave on the weekend and my pregnant wife sends me out at 3 a.m. to pick up ice cream at wal-mart and I wear sweats ... you'd have me harassed because I don't look like Johnny Depp in an Armani suit with a fresh shave and finely tended hair. Some people are just awkward. Some people don't like to shave. Some people have comfy clothes that aren't fine dining compatible. Some people don't get enough rest. Some people fall ill. Doesn't mean those people are dangerous.

Just making a point ... stereotyping is bad. Stick with the stuff you started with; possible disinterest in the event (maybe dragged there by a friend, or being supportive to a friend despite his not caring about it at all), the uncomfortable way he holds the bag (maybe he is holding it for someone, like a friend, and really didn't want to), possible disgruntled demeanor (though he could have a headache/light sensitivity), backpack similarity (though there has been multiple ones in this thread that 'could' match ... the only ones who really know which is the real one used, and its discerning features are the authorities who have it in their possession).

It is good that everyone is thinking, it could even be helpful to 'crowdsource' the solution for authorities (more eyes and minds might see something someone else hasn't); but let's remember innocent until proven guilty, and not nit-pick at different life choices (even being scruffy is a choice you have the freedom to choose in this country), but examine things with an open mind, and try to be unbiased from your personal preferences of life choices. Your choice of appearances would put most homeless or poor as suspects with that profiling.

I'll offer this; does the backpack look too 'new' in comparison to the rest of his attire? (if so, it is possible to have a new backpack, and old clothes; though unlikely)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The Week UK - Are Bomb Suspects Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta?

THERE is speculation the Boston marathon bombing suspect being sought by police may be Sunil Tripathi, an Indian philosophy student studying at an Ivy League college who disappeared without a trace on 16 March. ...

Tripathi has been described as a "left-wing Marxist of Indian Brahmin descent", whose father is a successful software developer. His family set up a Twitter account and a Facebook page last month to help the search for him. ...

It has been suggested the name of the second suspect – who is believed to have died of gunshot wounds following a shoot-out with police – is Mike Mulugeta. At this stage, authorities have not confirmed the names of the suspects.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

THERE is speculation the Boston marathon bombing suspect being sought by police may be Sunil Tripathi...

Looks close:

But the news is saying that he is not the supsect.

edit on 19-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join