It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I need to add this to this thread because it's relevant and the thread is hot - Mods please don't edit for quoting, thanks.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That said, I'm still curious why apparent mercenaries are at the scene, with giant backpacks.

I'm curious, too, but I don't think that we're likely to find out, not any time soon, at any rate.

Highly unlikely to be relevant, though -- if this was a "false flag", they wouldn't have obvious guys like that hanging around so conspicuously.

It's still a big question as to what they are doing there

www.prisonplanet.com...

I think this is a case where the MSM and/or Government, should debunk Alex Jones by demonstrating that there was a security contingent on the scene, doing standard security at the event, with no drills, no warnings, no prior intel, and even name the security company whether Craft International or ex-navy seals whatever they are.

Of course AJ would LOVE this, because he's an absolute narcissistic megalomaniac, but it would set a LOT of people's minds at ease.

Just my two cents, to put that rumor he's generated, among millions of people, down. And of course AJ would take that and run with it all the way to the bank but what can you do, he has an audience now of MILLIONS of people across the country.

It ought to be addressed, other than to simply dismiss it all as having no credibility, because they're there, in the photos.

That's it that's all I have to say about it.

I'm just concerned because after everything that we've been through these past 10-12 years or so since 9/11, it's hard to trust the government or the "authorities" any more and they also need to restore credibility in the eyes of the public.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Your saying his lying, so I ask again what is he lying about? just so you say it. I think your saying he said the clips are in diff episodes which is a lie as I've already shown (he never said that)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Please don't tell me you're talking about the Family Guy coincidence..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

sure NAM
I think that would be good

why doesn't the government just disprove AJ in front of everyone
do you think they would if they could?

or maybe they can't
or worse

in any event
so
how about those Punisher hat people?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Why is Alex Jones taking credit for efforts made by 4chan?

edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Alex gave the credit to 4 chan.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yep

Trying to work out where the following was said

the creator did say they were unrelated episodes

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Because this is a conspiracy website I am just throwing anything out there and crazy theories.Maybe Venezuela is behind it because they actually blamed the U.S. for poisoning Hugo Chavez.Maybe the crazy terrorist are with them now.
Venezuela is crazy right now because of Hugo Chavez.That new guy is polarizing the nation even worse.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

how about those Punisher hat people?

You mean the insignia? Sure that would work if they weren't all wearing tan pants and the same cream colored military boots. They're ex-military security people and a contingent of them WAS there, even checking right in the aftermath for radiation (in the event of a dirty bomb).

They're THERE. Who are they? What organization do they work for? Why are they there, is that normal to hire that kind of security force on a contract for an event like that, maybe it IS and therefore is no big deal, even a good thing that they WERE there, right on the scene when the event took place.

AJ won't let go of this, so they'd be better to debunk it now and get it out of the way while making AJ a fool for jumping to the wrong conclusions and misleading his entire audience astray. It would be a triumph against the "conspiracy theorists" that's for sure.

There MUST be an explanation, you know other than one of those black-ops.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As I understood, they gave to the photos to Alex Jones people, he took credit for spreading it to a wider audience, not the actual research that went into it. He gave credit to the proper people in question.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It isn't about who is right it is about what is right

I think it should all be explainable, when it isn't and it should be
well....WHY?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well the whole thing was mysterious if you ask me. One of the victims looks strkingly similar to the principle of sandy hook.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I can't help thinking Venezuala is pretty tied up right now internally but, that is a possibility..
as a remote possibility:
Boston - irish - pipe bomb? and I say that with reservations being partly of irish decent myself
( I don't think it was Irish really but its also a possibility )

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

hi Borg
I stayed right out of the andy Hook thing so I'll have to take your words on that
I would be a really horrible die hard 2 moment if that were to be the case

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

That photo is a fake. There is no resemblance.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
Craft International mostly deals with sniper training. The guy who set the company up is called Chris Kyle, a former Navy Seal sniper with a record amount of kills in Iraq (claimed 255 kills). A man who happily admitted to following orders to kill 16 year old boys. A quote from his book American Sniper:

“Kyle describes the Rules of Engagement that his unit followed when they were deployed to Shatt al-Arab, a river on the Iraq-Iran border: “Our ROEs when the war kicked off were pretty simple: If you see anyone from about sixteen to sixty-five and they’re male, shoot ‘em. Kill every male you see. That wasn’t the official language, but that was the idea."

Sorry, I know this is OT but I had to add this (but I does give us a better idea of the type of people employed by Craft International to do 'security' for the DHS).

Shatt al-Arab runs though Basra:

"The Marsh Arabs (Arabic: عرب الأهوار‎ ʻArab al-Ahwār "Arabs of the Marshlands"), also known as the Maʻdān (Arabic: معدان‎), are inhabitants of the Tigris-Euphrates marshlands in the south and east of Iraq and along the Iranian border."

One of the primary reasons used to justify the invasion of Iraq by neocon hawks is the protection of the Marsh Arabs. But here we see Chris Kyle openly admitting he shot Marsh Arabs with impunity. And this guy is considered a hero by hardline right-wing extremists in the US!

BTW, to clear up something from the OPs photos. Not sure if this has already been posted. Just shows that because some people look 'suspicious' doesn't mean you should jump to conclusions. These guys had big heavy looking backpacks too.

Two men probed in Boston Marathon bombings cleared by investigators.
www.nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That Sandy Hook principal picture might be a photo shop with that news piece.They look like the same woman.I think the news part is photoshopped.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
yeah scary to think they could be being paid by someone who out bid the US

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That guy in the white cap looks like a middle eastern radical terrorist,Seen it better on CNN close up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul
If you believe the government has never lied, covered anything up, or staged something, then quite a FEW of you are obviously naive and illiterate to history.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

By the same notion, if you believe the government always lies, covers everything up and stages everything, then quite a FEW of you are obviously paranoid to an extreme.

Having experience with our govt, I can tell you that many seem to assign near god-like abilities to the govt and the truth is quite closer to the opposite. Way too much incompetence, way too much inefficiency, way too much waste and nearly impossible to keep a secret for long.

Not saying they havent been successful at keeping some secrets, but damn...if they ran false flag operations like some people here claim, odds are they would screw some of them up royally and be exposed....like "no mas pantalones" kinda exposed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
After looking at all the pics I have to say the guy in the white hat seems the most likely suspect to me(based on the pics) for basically one reason, that he has a backpack at one point then later is seen with no backpack. The two "identical military" guys do look suspicious as well, but everyone else I'd say look like normal people with backpacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join