It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Looks like photos from the 4chan link posted some time ago, as well as a bunch of stuff that has been discussed in the official Boston bombing thread.

Yawn.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I tried posting this on the AJ site, but they keep deleting the post. No idea why.

There are many more of those guys with tan and black walking around. Weird. All standing next to some crazy looking black SUV

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Hmm. His backpack seems to be missing in the second picture. Probably just fell off and he didn't notice.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
or he could be holding it in front of himself as his arms are rotated in.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I lost respect for the story after this photo.

It shows no professionalism.

Raist

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Deny ignorance. Just because evidence is given by a non-professional person, does not invalidate the evidence. It is difficult to write with a mouse, you can ask anyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

You lost respect for it, for the same reason I have no respect for Alex Jones. They never looked at the pictures, he probably thought it was the location of the actual bomb and posted it up without actually going through everything. Like how he failed to mention that the back packs the guys are carrying are actaully shown AFTER the explosion, but you won't see him mention that. (www.flickr.com...)

I said it once, and I'll say it again. Why are we linking Alex Jones's InfoWars as a source? Not a single article on his site has came true, I'd rather listen to Sorcha Faal over him.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by Raist

Deny ignorance. Just because evidence is given by a non-professional person, does not invalidate the evidence. It is difficult to write with a mouse, you can ask anyone.

Yes, deny ignorance but don't throw out common sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Really? I'd say the load of posts by nut jobs determined to accuse three letter agencies without anymore proof than anybody else would be a bigger reason to quit. They see black helicopters where everybody else sees a news chopper, they wonder why military personnel might be at a major public event when Islamism is confronting America in war. They see a guy on CCTV and claim he is a patsy for the evil government. Based on what?

Even the owner of the site comes on to say they need to look at facts and he gets fecked off. It's a zoo full of cretins with no idea spouting bollocks that will earn them stars from other cretins, self peretuating nonsense.

In the meantime real evidence based brainstorming that actually works gets sidelined. That is why ATS didn't get the drop on the fat guy with black bag, somebody else did.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

Originally posted by starviego

Also the top photo is after the explosions

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now this is a good example of exactly what Alex Jones` team can do when they choose not to go off the deep end. That is some pretty hard hitting evidence. I wonder how he came across these photos? I guess someone was taking pictures, noticed something really odd, and decided to hand them over the Alex. Anyway, it looks to be that the men in the photos had something to do with this.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Oh brother... No... He isn't really claiming this, is he?

My respect for Alex Jones was pretty high at one point in time. Then I think I got to know his reporting better and he also changed to something more screeching and fanatic at about the same time.

Would it occur to him ..JUST MAYBE...there would be a GOOD reason they wouldn't splash pictures of suspects across the major media if they had them and weren't already public? Oh.. I dunno.. Maybe so the bad guys can keep thinking they cops are looking for bystanders or other totally unrelated people while actually closing on who likely DID IT?

Sometimes, the public DOES NOT have a "right to know" DURING an ongoing investigation like this. Publicizing some things does no service to anyone but the bad guys by telling them they'd better run like hell because they are ID'd close enough to make it a question of time and effort .....unless they are fully warned and DO run, of course.

*I don't see this story on your link to his front page headlines? Where is it on there?

Usually when people panic and run they make mistakes which could lead to them being caught sooner.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Admittedly at one time I was an AJ fan. However, I learned that he is a fear monger and not really worth my time. I am sorry to say that many years ago I paid for a year of access to his stuff

I mean he is entertaining and all, but far from being reliable.

Raist

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
Now this is a good example of exactly what Alex Jones` team can do when they choose not to go off the deep end. That is some pretty hard hitting evidence. I wonder how he came across these photos? I guess someone was taking pictures, noticed something really odd, and decided to hand them over the Alex. Anyway, it looks to be that the men in the photos had something to do with this.

He came across them via 4chan, were multiple people posted anything and everything they could.
The 2 guys who look military are all but confirmed in being undercover agents for the good guys.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

I never said I trusted the story. I said I lost respect for it. I give every side a fair amount of respect until they show unprofessionalism. Giving them respect does not mean I have to agree with them, it just means I will listen.

I admit that many years back I was an AJ fan, I bought a years subscription. Not long after I started to see what was really going on. He is not worth the time aside from entertainment. However, I lose respect for this story due to unprofessionalism. It fails because of that. I was going to give it a fair ear, that does not mean I agree or believe just willing to hear them out. In this case though I will not bother.

Raist

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Non-professionalism when one is trying to convey professionalism is a big thing. If you are trying to be serious and convince me you better be professional about it.

Raist

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Yes, but I did not imply for him to believe in every word that a person says, be it Alex Jones, a 4chan member or anyone. However, some things that he says are true, so you cannot completely discredit him, especially when you have pictures as evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Well to be fair to Jones (which I'm not all that happy to do) he wasn't the one that wrote "Da Bomb". It was whoever first posted it to 4chan. I found it amusing and also in poor taste. I suppose he could have edited it out of the photos he got from either 4chan or more likely Reddit where pretty much everything comes from nowadays.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Perhaps the person is not from this country? Does that mean he is not professional?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

The guy two people over has a backward hat, grey hoodie, and black jacket...

Edit: That matches the description of the suspect in the footage of position 2.
edit on 17-4-2013 by DichroChrono because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join