It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Are you sure you looking at the right photos? Three of the five main suspects are brown skinned Middle Easterners.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
breaking photos of suspects on alex jones
more coming

www.infowars.com...

aj says they have had these photos for three days and they said they had no lesd
edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Added source.

Looks like AJ has something, for once.

Pretty suspicious backpack wielding characters, especially in the one case where the same guy is seen later with no backpak, looking in the opposite direction to the rest of the crowd and then by association with the white guy with the hat, which appears to have an official looking insignia.

There's something to it I don't think there can be any doubt, and now we have the report of an arrest rescinded.. that's suspicious in my view, even though we don't have all the information, yet.

My spidey-senses are tingling.

Something's wrong, because those same photos have also surely been in the possession of the authorities.

The obvious question here is - who are these guys and who do they represent, what group - could it be that there WAS a drill going on that day and going live - how sick and twisted that would be if it was just more of the same CRAP they've been feeding us all along since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Are you sure you looking at the right photos? Three of the five main suspects are brown skinned Middle Easterners.

I see no photos of suspects. There is only one suspect, and we haven't seen a photo of him yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.google.com...
Yes so many people WITHOUT packs.
Lets hope we get identification.
Bravo AJ now with this inside job thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

It's when we're thrown the "lone wolf" arrest, now at this point, having review of this information, that we would definitely know that something's amiss...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
FBI now say they have a suspect. To make it more clear, they say they have identified a suspect
edit on 17-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

It will be the Emergency services scanner, I remember hearing it live.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
FBI now say they have an suspect. To make it more clear, they say they have identified a suspect.
edit on 17-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

There it is.

Just one suspect, not two or more.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Gawd people think please

Combat boots and cargo pants?

Really????????????????????????

They are not "suspect"
They are not the "bombers"

Military or ex would not be wearing combat boots, and cargo pants they would blend in operator's stick out like a sore thumb to anyone paying attention.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Can someone explain this picture
(4 bags, 3 the same, 1 different)

How can the same bag be two different bags

edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

That is why it just says 'Suspects' and not 'The bomber'
It could be either or neither.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
its possible the bombing was ment to cover this

The Unintended Consequences of the Boston Massacre: THE SPECIFIC INDICTMENT of Bush Jr/Obama/CIA/US Military “Torture of 9/11 Prisoners” at GITMO—FINALLY CONFIRMED as a “WAR CRIME”-- Equivalent to Prosecuted Nazi War Crimes and the Torture/ Internship Of Japanese Americans During WWII.
Nothing beats a sensational front page news story like a Boston Marathon Massacre! Most readers would miss the incidental but far more serious implication for the moral compass of America than the NY Times story by Scott Shane, entitled, “U.S. Practiced Torture After 9/11, Non Partisan Review Concludes”. (posted earlier)
In this article, both Asa Hutchinson [Republican/Bush Jr Administration] and James R. Jones [Democrat, Congress] indict the interrogation and tortures committed by Presidents Clinton [Rendition], Bush Jr [full menu of tortures], Obama [Bush Jr in Black Face].

pieczenik.blogspot.ca...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

I stand corrected. Suspects. (plural).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whats off is these two men are also dressed EXACTLY the same.

You dont see that often. Men appearing as if they have gotten dressed in the same room in the morning.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Posted this on another thread.....

Kind of odd that the Israeli's are coming in to help unless something is already known....

rt.com...

The investigation into Monday’s deadly bombing at the Boston Marathon has officially gone international: law enforcement officials from Israel have been sent to the United States to assist in the probe. Israel Police Chief Yohanan Danino says he has dispatched officials to Boston, Massachusetts, where they will meet with Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and other authorities, the Times of Israel Reports.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Why would the creator split it in to two instead of using the same picture? it's just confusing,
T < B > T is so much clearer than
B > T
T < B
which looks as if the bags are two separate objects that belong to each of the men instead of the one object that it actually is.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ive been wondering the same!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This bag seems to resemble the remnants the most.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Taggart

Why would the creator split it in to two instead of using the same picture? it's just confusing,
T < B > T is so much clearer than
B > T
T < B
which looks as if the bags are two separate objects that belong to each of the men instead of the one object that it actually is.

I agree, I think if someone with a little care in. presentation skills could have done a better job than whoever did make it. Like the MSM I assume it was rushed to be first.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
DEVGRU/JSOC types are very detail oriented. They woudn't dress up in a manner that screamed "military" and wear identifying insignia for something like this. They'd be a shaggy and unshaven and "average looking" as possible. (Look up "Robin Sage.")

We often agree, however, on this one there are degrees of agreement. Having worked in the community in cover "management" and in a counter surveillance training MTT you are right to a certain degree. The teams that are from DEVGRU/Delta and such and those who have training in ASOT are better at not looking like a loosely associated group of physical fitness buffs out for a day in their khaki pants, black polos and noticeably nondescript (non-branded) backpacks. The guys in training are so easy to spot it’s not even a real challenge because they are issued their gear.

If they are ASOT trained and Tier One operators they are failing...they stand out like a sore thumb in that photo. I don't find that likely. A two man team of Tier One operators on a covert operation will not dress identically unless that happens to validate their cover - say photographer/assistant etc.

Tier One operators acting on a mission that required anonymity won't stick out like this at all. However, the lower Tier teams with varying degrees of training do stick out - quite obviously in some cases.

When they deploy in groups it’s easy for me to spot them. How many groups of 4+ men, seemingly very fit hang out and check into the same hotel in gaggles? Eat together, drive in cars together, drink together, share rooms etc...

Hair can be grown, colored, shaved etc, beards can be grown and shaggy or chic, clothing can be regional, those things can all be managed by a good cover team. Being "shaggy" can actually make you stick out is certain places. It is their Americanism's their manner, their dip addiction, the way they swagger, walk and even stand and interact with one another are the tells that give them away.

Remember these guys are not collectors or agents they are men of action their cover needs only be credible and plausible long enough to get in do the deed and get out.

I'm not going to comment on the more common covers they use as they are part of field craft but they are pretty thin really. They usually don't even have to withstand host nation LEO scrutiny as at some level they are informed.

Regarding the photo. Those two men are part of a military unit of some kind - who knows which one, they could be medics since they have identical black bags labeled with what look like numbers on them in tape on the handle - that suggests inventoried and issued items rather than personal gear that advanced operators/teams would have. They could have a buddy participating in the race, or any other number of plausible reasons for being there. However, the way they stand and interact screams unit cohesion/camaraderie of some kind. They are not hiding anything at all. If they are operators they are where they are supposed to be and they know no one is going to question them. One even has an access pass of some kind on his neck. (the one with the ear buds)

My guess is they are NG SF types (I think that there is a Company of one of the NG groups in Boston) playing some role in race management or control. Would be interesting to see their actions after the bomb went off to get a better feel.

Originally posted by NavyDoc
More likely is that these guys WANTED to look like agents or cops because, believe it or not, you can get quite a bit of access just by looking the part.

Here is the agreement -what better cover than a semi-official, quasi-military style military LEO look for a covert group of foreign agents or terror groups to use to gain unquestioned access to a fairly secure event? That with a semi-official looking pass and you can tool around talking into a ear piece and go gray... walk around like you belong and you are in charge and no low level cop wants to say anything because then they are admitting they are not in the "know" about who is all involved. Same with mid-level supervisors. Now they might be questioned by real spotters but not likely.

I don't think these are the bombers however, even though they look vaguely Middle Eastern. Again, they scream I am supposed to be here and part of some kind of unit as we are all dressed in similar clothing and have similar gear. If they are the actors in this scenario they are not foreign IMO based on my knowledge of KENSICs they appear American in the way they interact and stand.

To me they are clearly American. That doesn't rule out domestic actors I am afraid.

Also all the gear (and clothing) they have can be purchaced fairly cheap on any of the common LEO military web sites - US Cav, Cheaper than Dirt etc. That doesn't mean anything.
edit on 17/4/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join