It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrations for the Boston Bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.ibtimes.com...#

Mohammad al-Chalabi, the leader of a Jordanian Muslim Salafi group, said he was "happy to see the horror in America," the Associated Press reported.

"American blood isn't more precious than Muslim blood," he said early on Tuesday.

"Let the Americans feel the pain we endured by their armies occupying Iraq and Afghanistan and killing our people there."

Al-Chalabi was convicted in connection with an al-Qaeda-linked plot to attack U.S. and other Western targets in Jordan in 2003. He served seven years in prison.

www.jewishpress.com...

"Shortly after the bombs exploded at the Boston Marathon, the Arabs of Gaza danced in the streets, handing out candies to passersby, Israel News Agency reported."

I might add these are Muslim extremists celebrating. Not your" average" muslim.

Well Islam has very strict laws. They believe in an " eye for an eye" very old fashioned. So they see this as probably a way to try and wake up Americans. At least in their way of seeing.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sick...

I guess that's how you become when your anger reaches a certain point...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Forget that guy.
I hope that when he dies he gets judged accordingly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
accepted humans CAN and DO hate each other STILL and not even realize its the species BEING evaluated as a whole...

YES the AMERICANAZ has been the practitioner of some of the most destructive defensive - offensive deeds in its history, yes acknowledged the developments GLOBALLY ect. and the causes and effects. The difference is it STILL is @ the front and being so REPRESENTS as do CHINA - INDIA - ISRAEL - RUSSIA - UK and others the ENTRE SPECIES.

So if this the AMERICANAZ is seen globally being destabilized internally by human observers those non ignorant who DONT cheer on destruction are in SEVERE FEAR of why? the front or top is seeming to be falling and so destabilizes the world/species consciousness and potential physical /SPiritual INCLUDING THOSE CHEERING ON THE DOWNFALL and shows the development phase of the species as of current.

With this in mind shall 1 WATCH as some CHEER on the downfall of their own CREATOR Creation Group HUMANS
and DARE point a FINGER @ another CREATOR Creation group fro?

GOD BLESS THOSE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SEPERATION and those who seek passions may they find what they SEEK as its REFLECTED.

LOVE LIGHT ETENRIA*******
edit on 4/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Atrocities breed more atrocities, hate breeds hate etc.

Its not hard to imagine places in the world being happy any time america is harmed in some way, doesn't make it right.

Its the result of our foreign policy, drone war fare sees innocents dying on scales that far dwarf the Boston bombing, if we are waging war on a concept such as terror it is a sad fact that the battle could splash over on our own soil.

Ron Paul called it blow back, and frankly Im surprised it took so long for such a tragedy to occur.

As Americans we must resolve not to let the anger from such events make us like these extremest who praise the death of Americans.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Forget that guy.
I hope that when he dies he gets judged accordingly.

Yup. And there are Americans who will no doubt say the exact same thing about people from the Middle East getting blown up.

Some people are just despicable. Stop giving them the attention they crave and eventually they'll shut up. Unfortunately people will continue to, because it's so very hard to turn your attention away from it.
edit on 17/4/13 by The Empty Skies because: repetitiveness

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I completely understand the views this guy has, I mean the same day that we were attacked, our soldiers "accidently" bombed a wedding killing 30 people and probably injured way more then what was injured for the boston bombing.

Also I would like to add, al-quida isn't even a real terrorist group, its just people that stand up for there country, just like they try and say Anonymous is a group when its not.

I don't really agree that this to be posted in "War on Terror" but i'm sure there will be others who disagree.
edit on 4/17/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well they are also openly celebrating on Twitter and Facebook. With such comments as " very good" and " allah hu akbar".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

All loss of life is tragic and regrettable.

But for those who have suffered for decades under US bombs and occupation, I can see why he or they may not be that sympathetic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Well they are also openly celebrating on Twitter and Facebook. With such comments as " very good" and " allah hu akbar".

Such a young religion of the Abrahamic faiths--- ISLAM

Abrahamic religions (also Abrahamism) are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic), East Asian religions (Taoic) and Neopaganism.

As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6] The Abrahamic religions originated in Western Asia.[7]

[color=gold]
The largest Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Bahá'í Faith.

en.wikipedia.org...

Therefore cheering on their BROS/SIS in the AMERICANAZ or any land mass being harmed is VOID. Unless the past information of who ALLAH is matters not to them...

Wonder how LORD ENLIL would feel about these faiths passed down from a beings Guided by THE like Abraham? and what the would response with? Maturity .. And what would LORD ENKI feel is best? WAKE before too ...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dancing in the streets in Gaza... Where did I hear this already? 9-11 anyone? And Rycin send to a senator. Post 9-11 anthrax letter? Sounds like they are really in need to wake up more "patriotic feelings". Lets go to some more war boys! Reduce unemployment and stimulate the economy. To the front-lines boys!

I would call it SSDD

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Atrocities breed more atrocities, hate breeds hate etc.

Its not hard to imagine places in the world being happy any time america is harmed in some way, doesn't make it right.

Its the result of our foreign policy, drone war fare sees innocents dying on scales that far dwarf the Boston bombing, if we are waging war on a concept such as terror it is a sad fact that the battle could splash over on our own soil.

Ron Paul called it blow back, and frankly Im surprised it took so long for such a tragedy to occur.

As Americans we must resolve not to let the anger from such events make us like these extremest who praise the death of Americans.

Ron Paul IMO got a few things right especially in the common sense department.

If the government responds to this latest tragedy by doubling its' domestic spying campaign, by enhancing police powers, by stepping up its deadly global drone war on perceived enemies of the state, and by invading or meddling in more countries abroad, we can expect more and more violent attacks aimed at killing Americans here at home. Common sense would point to those results, no? But alas there are those who fall into the category of "Cant Understand Normal Things"...or so the saying goes

Does not really matter what reason or what group does the killing in the states for dead is dead. It just makes it easier to put a face on your enemy so the name calling and money dance can begin.
edit on 17-4-2013 by 727Sky because: on

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Who knows what Obama will do... does what he feels at the time. This much we do know about presidents they have no qualms about getting what they want.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Terror happened in Boston is an unacceptable. Doesn't matter what religion you are. But believing Gaza people 'dancing and celebrating' according to 'israel news and media' is not really a reliable source for me. I'd prefer fox news or cnn ; Same agenda.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Whats wrong with posting God is Great in Arabic on the net?

"very good" could mean that its very good more were not killed, but nah lets throw hate all over and make sure no one is immune.

There is hatred everywhere you look these days, advertising it even if to show how bad others are and how good you are is like trying to douse a fire with kerosine, it wont work it wont stop the fire from spreading but actually help it if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Some Iraqi kids with a message for Bostonians

top topics

join