It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church's Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just saw this earlier today and found it quite amusing that Anonymous took the time to mess up this group's page of hate. He has added many pictures of hopeful and equal symbols along with posts on equality and about revolution. I'm curious myself as to whether it's Anonymous or that maybe we have copy cats out there. Either way, didn't see it anywhere else and thought it was quite interesting that the time was taken by anyone to do this. Will give them plenty of cleaning up to do. (Wasn't exactly sure where to put this at all, it's kind of a weird bit of stuff so... Yeah. Move it necessary please. Yes, I'm being one of THOSE people) .

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, it's been utterly flooded with pictures and inspiring messages. I like it!

I wonder what it looked like before it was infiltrated. Probably bland and oppressive....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

THE OFFICIAL WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH FACEBOOK PAGE YA'LL Church Leaders; Marilyn Manson, Anonymous, and Captain Crunch.

I lol'ed hard at this one lol

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
YAY! Score one for the good guys!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

That is just..... Hillllllllllllllarious~
Serves them right. /applauds~

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Westboro Baptist Church's Facebook did not get hacked.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
AWESOME! Simply friggan AWESOME MAN!!!

Hate is such a ugly word.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That's pretty hilarious... Finally, Anon does something I can get 100% behind #Progress

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

This

This page has been around for a while. If the WBC page had actually been hacked Facebook would have shut it down or given back control to the proper people.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan

Originally posted by retirednature

This

This page has been around for a while. If the WBC page had actually been hacked Facebook would have shut it down or given back control to the proper people.

Yeah, I don't want to kill the ATS buzz here... but, this is not Westboro Baptist Church's official Facebook page. I figured those that cared to actually go to the page and read it, would know this. I've learned not to ask much from ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That's hilarious

Thanks for posting

Cody

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yeah, reading the page properly and realising it's not actually their page, takes the lulz out of it.

Damn, shame really. they deserve it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm curious how the OP thinks you can have a copycat of something that is anonymous?

That one threw me for a loop.

So the copycat would be anonymous also but wouldn't that just make him part of the original?

Ahhhhh, this makes my brain hurt.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These Westboro baptist would be the kind of people that you prank constantly. Like setting 10 flaming bags of poo on the Preachers porch. Childish? Sure, but funny. Or loosening all the lug nuts on their cars. I think even if anonymous did hack their page it wouldnt be enough for what that trash deserve. I hope someone gets angry and really puts some hurt on these people. Is that wrong?

new topics

top topics

join