It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon Massacre.... really? come on now...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm just surprised that they haven't tried pinning it on NK with all the threats they've made the past few weeks, but I guess they just really wanna take away our rights.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
you do realize every news broadcasting station is classified as "an entertainment company," right?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The original "Boston Massacre" that helped push along the american colonial revolution only killed like 5 people

The Boston Massacre was the killing of five colonists by British regulars on March 5, 1770. It was the culmination of tensions in the American colonies that had been growing since Royal troops first appeared in Massachusetts in October 1768 to enforce the heavy tax burden imposed by the Townshend Acts

Source
edit on 17-4-2013 by dashen because: 5

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

but they probably thought bout it when they called it that, just cause a massacre already happened in boston, just like im sure if something like this happened in texas they would call that a massacre as well cause of "the texas chainsaw massacres"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would consider 3 dead, reportedly 20-30 people who lost at least one limb, and about 100 injured a massacre.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Very true there, altho when the Boston Massacre of colonial times happened? There weren't gang banger shootings of several people at a time with drive-bys or point blank effort on a near daily basis around the nation. I think perspective is everything and overblowing this just makes it that much more attractive to other nut cases who may already be on the verge of snapping. This gives them a whole new idea for "immortality".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

replace gang bangers with duelists and roadside bandits and you got yourself about the same percentage

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I know exactly what you're talking about. It stunned me too. On CNN, right?

That bombing in Iraq that happened on the same day wasn't a massacre... even though it killed at least fifty people and wounded 200. But... they weren't Americans, so, to our government and media, they don't count.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join