It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor blames Boston attack on gun culture: ’2nd amendment must go’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
All these bombings, shootings, etc.... happen for a reason. People seem to think humans just click on 1 day to kill their own kind, that's just a bunch of bs they want you to believe. The reality is they need fear in order to advance agendas and what better way than to do bombings/shootings only to blame the common folk and our gun laws?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Cow manure is more productive than these narcissic ,look at me ,useless, self serving actors ,comedians ,like that fat drippy slob whatshisname ? michael fat slob moore ,evidently his manger told him ''perfect way to get some publicity'' ! jump on the anti gun band wagon !!!!!!!!! more $$$$$ for me

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Who's Jay Mohr??? Some two-bit comedian who just about no one has heard of? This is the best you got for claiming that libruls are conflating the Boston bombing with 2nd Amendment gun rights???

Heck I can quote rightwing troglodytes on twitter who are saying really stupid things regarding gun control and other political issues, but why bother. Even more to the point, I could quote Victoria Jackson and her unhinged, rightwing vitriol, but what would it prove.

OP, your looking for any tenuous example to prop up your false assertion that all progressives and liberals equate black powder explosions with gun control.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I guess the Chechen terrorists must have a 2nd amendment in thier handbook. I wanna know how hls missed this. Probably to busy reading ats looking for people bad mouthing obama. Also how did these guys get guns mass has some of the gun laws in the country including background checks and assault weapon bans. Maybe the doj provided them.

Bill

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That is why actors and comedians are what they are.....Great at memorization, short on
common sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Who?
2nd.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join