It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic "Who done it"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I will start my post with acknowledgement that everything I have to say in pure speculation from observation. Now, here's my theory.

As soon as it all happened, red flags went up and everyone (not really, but many people) blamed "the boy who cried wolf". In other words, no one is falling for "terrorists" being responsible, especially the idea of "home grown" terrorism. Everyone has been on the edge of their seat waiting for the administration to announce it as a "patriotic terrorist". They haven't been subtle with their set up for this. All they need is one major event to be caused by a "patriot" group in order to fill the agenda of defaming the Constitution. Patriots are getting a lot of media attention these days. I'm not just talking about MSM news, but entertainment. Here's a rant on it: Fictional TV shows and movies have recently gone out of their way to comment on or include characters of patriotic militias (The Following, Bones), 9/11 Truthers (Bones), crazy government/militia takeover post apocalypse (Revolution), secret behind the scene illuminati like corruption (Revenge, The Hood, Beauty and the Beast). Although this deserves to be talked about in it's own thread, it has been set up to manipulate people. If you mention real life stories that mimic these on the TV one can easily say "you just watch too much tv").

Back to the wolf. After Sandy Hook, false flags were immediately called to the point that (I believe that same day) a media announcement was made basically to scare people from questioning. Their plan failed. Not enough people fell for it and they are in hot water.

I truly believe they are gauging the publics reaction before announcing "who done it". Since everyone is waiting to see if they actually have the nerve to try to blame it "patriots" and are already calling this out, their plan has been foiled and can no longer use that excuse.

Because of this and all the talk of them probably using "patriotic terrorism", they are going to have to go a different route.

I bet it will be left as an unsolved case and the blame will be "The Lone Wolf". No names or face will be put on the bombs. (at least not for a while, maybe months or years down the line when everyone has forgotten and they need to put someone away, than they will have a face. It'll be equivalent to when someone gets "suicided")
edit on 17-4-2013 by gracesillups because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm still learning how this site works. I'm a long time reader but didn't create a profile until recently. I got flagged for this post and I am thinking it might be because my post is in the wrong thread?

So let me introduce myself

I'm a young, 26 years old Alabamian who just wants to live on my farm and be self-sufficient. I like truth and don't consider MSM to be my news source. Every so often and only just recently have I felt compelled to reply/comment on a post/article (no matter the site).

is that better? (and sometimes I'm a smart alec)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gracesillups

Great thread and introduction.

Self-sustainable living is a great notion - it's a shame, more people do not have similar ambitions.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ats, looking forward to your threads.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

top topics

join