It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Now that Kerry has conceded, how long do you think it will take before Hillary plasters her face all over the rtube again in her run for 2008?

I give it 72 hours.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The democrats will not have hillary run for the next elections, the reason is because they have a chance next time, and they will bring somebody stronger and more appealing to the American public.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
...whatever she wants, including getting the trains to run on time, but she will NEVER win the Presidency in the United States of America... PERIOD! The days of Hitlary's popularity are waning and waxing. Trust me, she'll be lucky to hold her seat in the Senate when she comes up for re-election.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Plenty of Osama Bin Laden video tapes, audio recordings and promotional t-shirts will crush any hopes of Hilliary Clinton becoming the first US female president in 2008...

If John Kerry can be made out to be a Vietnam baby killing, flip flopping hippie that loves gay and french people. Hilliary or any woman will never stand a chance against fear/hate politics..

Same goes for hip hopping african Americans named Obama

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The hilda beast in her true form..

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i say beware the whore of bablyon and that the showdown between her and that nob the governator really would mean it is hell on earth

new topics

top topics

join