It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slowly but surely the posts will come!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Good job!

See? You're getting there already.

Also, I'm just going to leave this video here for context:

Because the lyrics are kind of... strange (and a bit inappropriate) if you're listening without knowing that the singer is a spider about to eat Harry Potter and his friends

Context, people! It's important

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Thanks there Ace but the reason why i said about the hippie thing was because a couple of years ago i thought i was one i got confused with what year it was and i was in the 70's for a bit, i'm afraid i grew out of it by the 80's in real time as i was a wife and mammy by then but even now i don't go with the crowd and wear the latest fashion i love my dungeress and baggy tops and anything that doesn't make me look like the granny from next door i'm still to young for the blue rinses
Bits of that don't make sense but i'm not sure at the minute what other way around to put it in Sorry!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

lol what are you like Casandra
i'm going to take a break from ATS for a few days i'm starting to get a bit muddled up, it'll give my eyes a break for a while lol i so hate wearing glasses as they hurt the back of my ears
Chat soon when i'm back and i won't forget anything cos iv'e it all wrote down breaking it down bit by bit lol Thank you very mucho wee chucky hen

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Actually, maybe it's because I'm slightly certifiable, but your post makes perfect sense to me.

Well hippie or no hippie, I guess my point is that you don't need to apologize for who you are. Although ATS can sometimes be a harsh environment, it can also be a very welcoming, accepting one. I'm sure you will find mutual respect and acceptance here in addition to any misunderstandings that may arise.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Actually, maybe it's because I'm slightly certifiable, but your post makes perfect sense to me.

Well hippie or no hippie, I guess my point is that you don't need to apologize for who you are. Although ATS can sometimes be a harsh environment, it can also be a very welcoming, accepting one. I'm sure you will find mutual respect and acceptance here in addition to any misunderstandings that may arise.

Peace.

My daughter informed me that in to-days fashion that i am indeed a hippy lol so i stand to correct myself, maybe i reverted back when the kids left home and didn't even no i had, or maybe i got that taste of youth again and decided i wanted it back

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hii bally..some days i forget words-like "fridge",for instance

Then i'll want to ask my daughter to go get me something from the fridge-and end up with:"Lovie,just go to the..the..the..oh the freakin appliance that keeps the stuff cold"
Yes-i will remember "appliance"-but not "fridge"-and she will look at me in this pitying way and say"The fridge,Ma,the FRIDGE"
Or she'll just start laughing maniacally

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

lol Rox i hear yah

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join