It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd suspicious letter addressed to Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i wish all these letters would get through to their recipients. if you are out there person sending them.. please start with banksters and wallstreet types and work your way up.
edit on 17-4-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
sorry but, i think the elites are playing with y'll heads so they could create this false security and put you guys in fema camps.
edit on 17-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
News is reporting a man was arrested, but given the LAZY reporting today in other news take it for what it's worth.

.Breaking news mainstream

Kennith Curtis.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I posted on another one of the Boston Bombing incident threads about a suspicious package at my school (University of Memphis) Monday morning, hours before the Boston incident. All students received text alerts staying to stay away. The building that it was mailed to was evacuated and it did make local news.

Obama receives a package.

Several lawmakers receiving packages.

The Memphis connection may be FedEx...The University of Memphis building that was shut down is near the Fed Ex building that is on the campus.

FOX/ CNN news just mentioned the Memphis incident and are trying to make possible connections.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

I am unsure and perhaps I am reading this wrongly but:

Are you saying that the facility that screens mail for Chemicals of Mass Death is located on a University Campus amongst a huge group of older children and young adults?

Protect the President and the Politicians and to hell with our children?

Insanity!

P

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I read the same thing in an article on NBC news online...
usnews.nbcnews.com...

"A letter addressed to President Barack Obama and another sent to a senator — both of which tested positive for the poison ricin — carried an identical closing statement, according to an FBI bulliten obtained by NBC News on Wednesday.

According to the FBI bulletin, both letters, postmarked April 8, 2013 out of Memphis, Tenn., included an identical phrase, "to see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance."

In addition, both letters are signed: "I am KC and I approve this message."

What I really found interesting about the message is that it is actually the signature line of an existing ATS member, who's comments on the Boston Marathon Bombings I was reading. I found the signature interesting and remembered re-reading it, then instantly recognized the quote today.... VERY CURIOUSif you ask me, I am going to look but I don't recall the signature giving any reference to an original creator.

I've seen this exact signature on here but can't remember where. It was about a month ago maybe? It is either a set up for poor soul on here or it's a match or a coincidence. Wouldn't be the first time on ATS but I would hate to jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's a pretty common campaign line. Obama said it in his pre-election messages.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
From 2006.

"To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance."
- Dr John Raymond Baker

Source

P

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
nmd
edit on 17-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Exactly! I researched just a little online in the years following 911, wondering how it was that in almost every country OTHER than America I was seeing reports of suicide bombings and such. To my shock I found that in the year I was researching we had 15,000 terrorist attacks that had been prevented. I felt that was quite an alarming amount of attacks to have been prevented, especially in one years span of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Well thanks for the reference, I sorta freaked out when I read it in the news report to be honest! I've come across some seriously "insane" posts full of hate and malice on this website and I wouldn't be too surprised if there weren't a crazy or TEN among us...lol

Anyway, I looked back on the thread where I saw the signature and couldn't find it again, which kinda sorta made me even MORE suspicious. However, I read on another post that Obama actually used the quote during his campaign, which makes sense as to why someone would send him a letter laced with a toxin, using this phrase.

I did see another post stating that the university of Memphis had received a suspicious package the same day as the first letter was discovered.. the same news report I linked mentioned those investigating thought the letter had originated from Memphis, that sounds like a real lead to me!
edit on 18-4-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I apologize if it's already been posted, but this is pretty interesting regarding Kevin Curtis:

govtslaves.info...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Same guy supposedly :
"Are you lonesome tonight"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Such craziness this week.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Descender421