It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd suspicious letter addressed to Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Seriously - that is not something you want to be saying on-line.
You can get a knock on your door by some men in suits.
They are not playing.

Whoever sent this letter to the president is in deep ####.
They will consider this an assassination attempt, and someone will fall hard.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Invasive plant in all parts of Africa, it is also on the invasive species list for Florida.

You would think that this alone could narrow down the area where the Ricin is being propagated...

plants.ifas.ufl.edu...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Something doesn't add up here;

1 to Obama
1 to Wicker

Doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Invasive plant in all parts of Africa, it is also on the invasive species list for Florida.

You would think that this alone could narrow down the area where the Ricin is being propagated...

plants.ifas.ufl.edu...

From your link:

. It is reported in 24 states from California to Michigan to New Hampshire and throughout the southeastern U.S.

I don't know how 'narrow' I would consider the search.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'd be interested to know if there were actual letters in these envelopes, and if so what they said. Or were these just envelopes laced with ricin?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

1 to Obama
1 to Wicker

Doesn't make any sense.
Sure it does
Again, follow the money.

Sen. Wicker Questions Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke at Banking Hearing

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by neo96

1 to Obama
1 to Wicker

Doesn't make any sense.
Sure it does
Again, follow the money.

Sen. Wicker Questions Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke at Banking Hearing

Can't watch the video... what is said!? axudame se fai favor!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
now reporting 2 more in Phoenix,to flakey and McCain,and 1 in saginaw

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
People are challenging the status quo, the rich getting richer. As was pointed out, follow the money.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The official FBI take on it.

A second letter containing a granular substance that preliminarily tested positive for ricin was received at an offsite mail screening facility. The envelope, addressed to the President, was immediately quarantined by U.S. Secret Service personnel, and a coordinated investigation with the FBI was initiated. It is important to note that operations at the White House have not been affected as a result of the investigation.

FBI Response

Cody

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

It is a Senator grilling the federal reserve on its monetary practices. Sen Wicker states President Obama's policy.

Translated into laymen s terms, President Obama and Sen Wicker are attacking the Federal Reserve. Something President Kennedy did with Executive Order 11110.

The Boston Bombings, and the Ricen Envelopes are warning shots not to mess with the fed. April 15th is a sacred cash cow to the Fed not to be messed with. My opinion.

added:

Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

rense.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmm.
Since it was addressed to Obama, it was obviously sent by a racist.

There we go, proof (if the MSM says so) that the Boston bombings and ricin attacks are by right wing racist organizations.
-maybe

Well now. If it was a racist, we have a far larger problem eh? Considering Obama's mother was as white as the driven snow in the Kansas fields she grew up in? That makes Obama more white than black outside fate of pigmentation of his skin.

That means we wouldn't just have a racist but a dangerously ignorant and simple minded racist! Double danger there!

* I can't help but laugh a bit here because it wouldn't take more than watching History or Discovery for the right show to understand the President ..ANY President.. doesn't just "open their mail" in the morning to check what came in, like everyone else. That's screened, opened, checked and read by security and then by staff with a President MAYBE seeing a couple % of it ...if they care to ask to see that much. Sad..but true.

Obviously, this wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier to begin with here.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
" I am KC and I approve this message" is what was just reported on tv.

Other letters sent too.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Sayyyy Whaatttttt?
See and all this time I was thinking Obama was a bad guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why not send him a big box with a large pair of scissors in it, and hope he slices his own fingers off playing with it.

Ricin? It's one of the most toxic substances you can make out of a weed, but you have to ingest it.

"Oh hello, the mail. I wonder who it's from. Hmm there is no letter, only this white powder. And it has a funny smell to it... Why I don't think this was a...ack.. ugh.. Gaah..*splutter*"

Perhaps they are repeating the events of 2004 where letters were sent containing ricin but with the warning that they would contaminate the water supply.

But by touch, it's unlikely to cause death.
Injection would be the best route.
Inhalation would require a fair amount and you don't go huffing your fan mail if you're the prez.

and I doubt he eats his mail.

More people have died from eating the beans of the castor plant than from the poison made from it, as far as I know.

And that's hard to do since the beans are bloody tough..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a few days ago,"america's fav sheriff",Joe arpiao,was sent a mail bomb,then the marathon,now reports of up to 5 letters with ricin.Seems to be a small scale repeat of 9/11 to me.I'm sure that it will take a while to determine if it was weapon grade ricin,but even if not,where do you get ricin?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

* I can't help but laugh a bit here because it wouldn't take more than watching History or Discovery for the right show to understand the President ..ANY President.. doesn't just "open their mail" in the morning to check what came in, like everyone else. That's screened, opened, checked and read by security and then by staff with a President MAYBE seeing a couple % of it ...if they care to ask to see that much. Sad..but true. Obviously, this wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier to begin with here.

Since I have checked this morning, I've learned that lowly Congressmen don't get their mail until it has been checked for ricin and been irradiated.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't get why they even bother mail gets checked offsite,there was no chance what so ever of it ever getting to Obama.

They have been screening mail for decades now.

We're talking about it, aren't we? There's the reason.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

We're talking about it, aren't we? There's the reason.

yeah we are Ricin,bombings makes me shudder to think what is not getting reported now.
edit on 17-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmm.
Since it was addressed to Obama, it was obviously sent by a racist.

There we go, proof (if the MSM says so) that the Boston bombings and ricin attacks are by right wing racist organizations.
-maybe

Well now. If it was a racist, we have a far larger problem eh? Considering Obama's mother was as white as the driven snow in the Kansas fields she grew up in? That makes Obama more white than black outside fate of pigmentation of his skin.

That means we wouldn't just have a racist but a dangerously ignorant and simple minded racist! Double danger there!

* I can't help but laugh a bit here because it wouldn't take more than watching History or Discovery for the right show to understand the President ..ANY President.. doesn't just "open their mail" in the morning to check what came in, like everyone else. That's screened, opened, checked and read by security and then by staff with a President MAYBE seeing a couple % of it ...if they care to ask to see that much. Sad..but true.

Obviously, this wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier to begin with here.

I think it was just a statement, a message to Obama that he's being targeted. Surely they know that a message like that wouldnt get through, give them more credit than that. They often post letters/ packages with vague address on as well like 'The President, The White House, Washington', they wouldnt expect it to get through. My opinion is that theyre just testing the water, see what happens...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join