It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd suspicious letter addressed to Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

2nd suspicious letter addressed to Obama

www.kait8.com

A second letter addressed to President Barack Obama contains a suspicious substance believed to be ricin, according to CNN.

According to CNN, a law enforcement official described the letter as, "very similar" to the one sent to Sen. Roger Wicker, R-MS on Tuesday.

Police have a suspect in mind as they investigate the suspicious envelope that was sent to Wicker, according to the Associated Press.

Both letters containing ricin or another poison were intercepted at an off-site mail facility.

"It was caught in the screening facility. That's why we have an off-site screening facility
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well..... Either we have the same people who committed 9/11 attacking the US again.
Or we have a copy cat attack.

Either way it's disturbing to say the least.
I'm thinking we are under terrorist attack again.

And I got my eye on NK or Iran as the perps behind the attacks.

And interesting they are using ricin. It's not easy to make from what i've read.

www.kait8.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If we point our finger at NK, I will believe this was all planned unfortunately! We need a reason to go in there.....Just like 9/11......The story sometimes just plain out stinks to high heaven!!

I hate to say it because I don't want to think this stuff is orchestrated but man when it smells like poop, chances are it is poop!!

It sucks if this stuff just happens and I am way off but the odds are really slim.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hmmm.
Since it was addressed to Obama, it was obviously sent by a racist.

There we go, proof (if the MSM says so) that the Boston bombings and ricin attacks are by right wing racist organizations.
-maybe

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ask yourself what's going on behind the scenes. Something sneaky always happens under the cover of these kind of events.

Why did gold crash early on the day of the Boston bombing?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

We've been under attack since 9/11.

They just usually get caught before the act. Plenty of evidence of plans that have been foiled such as the guy trying to cross over into Washington State with his trunk filled with explosives.

His target was LAX but we got him at the border because the agent there noticed him profusely sweating in chilly temperatures.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Oh NOES!! Under attack for almost 12 whole years now! Thank goodness for the MSM to let you know just how precarious our situation is, how the entire rest of the world "hates us for our FREEDOMS' (what a laugh), and how successful our alphabet agencies are in keeping us from being blown to bits.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Hopechest

Oh NOES!! Under attack for almost 12 whole years now! Thank goodness for the MSM to let you know just how precarious our situation is, how the entire rest of the world "hates us for our FREEDOMS' (what a laugh), and how successful our alphabet agencies are in keeping us from being blown to bits.

Not sure what your point is here.

The MSM does not usually cover these catches in depth and yes, many of the agencies are actively pursuing these plots. Not hard to spend a few minutes and research what they've stopped if you don't believe that terrorism has never let up.

Certainly it isn't as big as 9/11 but it still is very prevelant. The shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, many many instances of terrorism that didn't succeed for one reason or another.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Disgruntled postal workers upset about losing Saturday deliveries.

I propose a campaign to save the USPS. Ricin letters to everybody!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

And......now you're on a watch list....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by butcherguy

A racist?

If the shoe fits I suppose, bet you're the only one talking about such things.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here we go again, more false flag nonsense.
This is almost becoming a pattern now, people get killed, politicians get something nasty in the mail.

And from memory the last time something like this happened, they traced it back to the governments own stocks.

en.wikipedia.org...

Talk about history repeating itself.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
More and more I'm thinking this is a domestic lone loon and made to mimick the events of 2001. Or this and Boston are totally unrelated, which seems like a wild stretch.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Naughty. Go to Guantanamo bay. Do not collect $200.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

A racist?

I believe bucherguy is closer to the truth than he knows. This is a specialized racism, institutionalized, and accepted by everyone. Why its even recognized, as a "religion".

No, he isn't the only one talking about such things.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I just woke up about 20 minutes ago...(it is 8:58AM - Pacific Time)...where I live; anyway I turned on the TV and went to CNN and all this current news is being reported; plus there are mysterious packages at some White House Senators office.

Like most...I am just wondering if the attack at the Boston marathon, the poison letters yesterday and today, plus now mysterious packages; well...is all of this being orchestrated by the same people?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have heard from another close source that FBI and CIA do indeed routinely uncover terrorist plots and take steps to keep the public safe. They rarely publicize anything, or people would panic. Believe it or not as you wish.

I do find it interesting that they believe they are closer to a suspect regarding the ricin letters.
Can't wait to hear when they finally decide who is behind all of this.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I believe this is going to be the start of something internal. Not NK or Iran. The night of the bombing, I was watching CNN, and I never do, so I cant remember the names of the two men. One was black, and another was from the U.K. Though the black guy said. " And Im just speculating here, but it seems like a domestic group, not an outside one. Could that happen?" Which makes the watcher start to think, "Oh no! Such, and such type of person, people, may have done this!" Then they will start to turn on their neighbors, co workers, for being similar to the person(s) identified as the one(s) who did this. I dont know if anyone has seen the thread with the supposed "insider", but if they raid that apartment friday, and then find a NRA booklet....... Well........ Hold on Dorthy, cause Kansas is going bye-bye!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

A racist?

I am too mixed in my racial heritage to be accepted into a racist right-wing organization.

What's your excuse for being 'the way you are'?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't get why they even bother mail gets checked offsite,there was no chance what so ever of it ever getting to Obama.

They have been screening mail for decades now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join