It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this man fleeing the scene connected to the Boston Bombings? What does he drop?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Link

I am not stating that this is a suspect, but this to me just looks odd. Of course, if there was an explosion i am sure some people would be moving to get away from the situation. However, this guy 'drops' a large black type bag and runs as if he needs to get out of there fast. Everyone else seems shocked but WHAT does he drop? Was it a secondary device that did not explode? it would be a hallmark to leave something that would explode when responders arrived. Cell service was cut so maybe the secondaries did not go off. The odd part is at 00:21 forward.

In the first picture you can see a bag next to a mailbox and up against a barricade along the marathon route. In the second, which we have blurred because it is very graphic, there is no sign of the bag. The viewer who took the pictures says there may be an hour or more between when the first and second pictures were taken.

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

This has some good work in it....4chan Think Tank

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Thanks for dropping that on there.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Hard to say what he dropped but I can say if a bomb went off around me and I had something that wasn't really valuable I would have dropped it also to be able to run faster to get the eff out of there!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by esdad71

Awesome link...just wanted to say thanks for sharing it!

Very interesting!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by esdad71

Stopped reading on the first frame when it said "brown". Racial profiling is only going to destroy credibility.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A bomb went off. A man lived and survived and ran for his life. Nothing more than that. He was probably scared and ran so as to not get hurt. People do it all the time. It's called instinct.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That site for the think tank pics is absolutely awesome!! Man great addition to the thread!!

That guy with the backpack beside the guy standing in the blue shirt with the duffel bag.....Man the outline in his backpack look pretty suspect, huh??

Great find!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Interesting. The people in those photos certainly seem shady, but I suppose anyone caught on camera before a massive disaster has the potential to come across as "shady".

I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt, but that certainly is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A lot of people left their belongings and ran. The FBI looked through all the bags.

I can't really tell what he dropped.
If he was the bomber he would have ran off before it exploded.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Thank you for this awesome addition!!!

But how have come across this link?
edit on 17-4-2013 by FrankLY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I'm thinking if a bomb explodes and I see myself okay and able to move I am getting away from the area as quick as possible. People react differently to stress. Watch the cops on other videos. The police barely flinch when the bomb goes off, unlike most of the people around them. For all we know the guy running was in the military before and learned to run and take cover in situations like that.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the two guys in combat trousers and what looks like army boots both look to me to be military. Possibly undercover crowd surveillance.

If we take the reports of an exercise in operation at the time to be true, quite likely that someone had to play the bad guys to see if they could be detected.

I see two guys wearing identical outfits and sensible haircuts and I imagine military in 'plain' clothes.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

Just stumbled across it on facebook. This is exactly what I think civilians should do to help, there are millions of images of this event unlike others and we have great tech nowadays.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The 4chan pics are very interesting! The 2 guys standing together look like they are both wearing 3 color desert camo pants and desert boots. Both have an earphone in thier r. ear and have thier r. hands up to thier ear like they are listening to something at the same time. Both have black jackets and black backpacks. The one wearing the cap (w/punisher logo) looks like he might have some kind of pass on the front of his jacket. Mercs maybe?

The pic of the two young men, one with duffle bag one with backpack, are also interesting! The one with the blue jacket and duffle bag seems to be carrying a lot of weight in the bag. I say this because of the way the strap cuts into his shoulder.

4chan seems to have spent a lot of time going thru these pics!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
People do react in different ways. I want to know what he dropped.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ok since I messed up this post, I did find another interesting article.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 17-4-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Those photos tell the story. My worry would be, as in other cases, that the one who will be pinned is the Ted Kaczynski looking guy, the only white American. He seemed out of sorts and the perfect person to blame. With these pictures added I have to say that the person who is fleeing did drop something and we were very lucky that the cell service was off or those secondaries could have gone off. This was the work not of some rednecks not wanting to pay taxes folks and do not let the MSM tell you that. We were hit, again, at home just like on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Is it really racial profiling? He is brown afterall and most of the suspects seem to be brown.

Anyway, i bet you wouldn't care if the other suspects were first described as white, eh?
edit on 17/4/13 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The brown bag thing is the 2nd bomb site and the man the running is from bomb site one ( the closest to the finish line with flags) right??

So are they trying to say he was the one who dropped that bag also?

<<   2 >>

join