It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support Bush? Then support the war!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
From Alton Raines

Every single blessed idiot that voted for George Bush that has a young male between the age of 18 and 25 needs to march him down to the Army, Navy, Marine or Air Force recruitment office AT ONCE! If you're going to support George Bush sending America's children to die for Israel and the profitability of the Military Industrial Complex, you need to show it with your sacrificial offering and not just sit back and let the "other" guys kid who joined the Army or the Guard to get an education be the only one in a body bag, or missing a limb or suffering from DU exposure. Show your patriotism with real sacrifice! George is perfectly willing to ship 'em off in droves. He's having to scrape the bottom of the barrel now, re-calling fifty and sixty year old Army personnel back into action, as well as sending mother's of newborns. You voted for this warlord, so ante up! Haven't you heard? We're in a "war on terror"!!! There's blood to be spilled and nations to be conquered in the name of "democracy"! It's a glorious Crusade, approved by no less than Almighty God Himself! As George said, "it's hard work."

I hope you're ready to do your part to keep America safe from whatever new boogieman 'W' and his NeoCon cronies decide is "the" next bad guy. Sure, it won't matter that he sends your kid over there looking for weapons of mass destruction -- that we know are there because we SOLD them to them -- and then they change their reason. You didn't care about that, anyway, you blew it off... you accepted the scenario switch... as long as it was someone ELSES kid getting his legs blown off for Haliburton Inc.,.. it was JUSTIFIED. And you convinced yourself it was because George had a heart, nay, a BURDEN for the poor Iraqi people, to be their Moses, to set them free. Ok, you've proven to the world you're a fool. Now follow through and don't hold back! In fact, maybe YOU should GET YOUR CARCASS OVER THERE, eh? You want to see 'Democracy' flourish so bad, YOU sign up and sacrifice yourself for it. 'W' is calling you!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ABSURD !!!

Supporting your president absolutely in no way means that you support the war in Iraq !

I support our President, I support our troops, however I wish that we were not fighting in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
indeed, a vote for bush was a vote for a war with no exit strategy.

so come on you hardline republicans, get out and bleed for your master!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but it seems relevent.

Originally posted by intrepid
The way I look at it is that this war in Iraq happened AFTER the American voter put Bush in. Reelecting him says to the world, "We approve of this type of international policy." Look for even more anti-American attitude from the world, as the people have spoken on this matter.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I agree with your post, Intrepid, the international comunity may very well leave the US alone to do his dirty work and see if they can without their help.

And for the war supporters I agree with the original post, I will like to see all of them marching to enlist to die for bushes agendas.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I neither support the president or support the troops.

Might sound harsh but... I don't support people who go along with these illegal military invasions and occupations.

It sickens me to see this huge crowd of people at the Regan Building chanting for a true criminal.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
I neither support the president or support the troops.

Might sound harsh but... I don't support people who go along with these illegal military invasions and occupations.

It sickens me to see this huge crowd of people at the Regan Building chanting for a true criminal.

It doesn't sound harsh at all, you speak the truth. I am no longer proud of this country I live in. America deserves everything it gets after this. We've shown the world our true colors...that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I support George W. Bush; I voted for him. I support the troops and I support their mission, even though I know that there have been strategic mistakes. I know enough of war to know that the worst thing to do in times like these is nothing.

George W. Bush is an American Hero of the highest magnitude, on the order of the founders of our nation and the likes of Theodore Roosevelt.

If you, as an American, are ashamed of your nation, call intrepid. Maybe he can take on some boarders.

[edit on 04/11/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
George W. Bush is an American Hero of the highest magnitude, on the order of the founders of our nation and the likes of Theodore Roosevelt.

Exceedingly ignorant, especially for a man of your age. You sound no better than our local High School Young Republicans.
The only analogy to draw between Bush & those men of honor is that he's alive now, and they are not. Else, they surely would smack the taste out of his mouth for soiling the office with his presence.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Exceedingly ignorant, especially for a man of your age.

I'm not old enough to remember the Founders or Teddy Roosevelt, but I have seen many Presidents come and go in my lifetime. I really should not have slighted Ronald Reagan in my assessment, even though I had little use for him personally during his administration. It has only been in retrospect that I could truly appreciate what he did for the US and the world.

I would challenge you, Bout Time, to enlighten me with better men who have served as President during the last forty or so years.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Typical responses from someone who is so caught up in his nationalism that he cannot think beyond it.

The "strategy" in Iraq is to of course make money for the corporations.. and also to incite more hatred of the West from the middle east and the rest of the world.

It's easy to support a war.. your not the one loosing your house (or head) like many Iraqi innocent citizens are. Your drinking your coffee probably, living in a nice neigboorhood.. enjoying peace while others must die horribly.

I actually promote Iraqi resistance.... resist American imperialism whenever possible!

Just because Bush stands there and makes this awe inspiring nationalist speech.. doesen't make it the reality. Bush obvisouly has no desire to even help his fellow countryman.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I would challenge you, Bout Time, to enlighten me with better men who have served as President during the last forty or so years.

All of them, including Gerald Ford, who suffered inordinant perception downgrade because of stellar comedy bits by Chevy Chase.
The presidency is not a popularity contest. A more worthwhile challenge is to list where this administration has brought us to a better place by fruition of their policies?
Can't be economic; where about to break the debt ceiling ...again.
Can't be social; we've had a massive increase in the number of people falling below the poverty line.
Can't be international; we are a "BB" investment for the world now, considered dangerous, and already are the worlds second Super power to the EU in every way except military.
Can't be saftey; we had 9/11, anthrax bio-terror attacks against our companies/citizens/Senate, and the Mid-Atlantic was held hostage during a terroism reign of random sniper murders.....all these things were on GW's watch.

If only the new term brought with it a clean slate, no?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Damn it Ohio, I live here and you let me down. Oh well, Bush is finally ELECTED! I can't believe it, this time he has actually won an election, good job Bush. But still, can support troops without supporting the war, the reason they are there is because Cheney sent them, I mean Bush sent them...... I like what I have said before about politics and war.

"Republicans support war, Democrats hate war. Democrats fight in wars, Republicans use money and power and cowardice to get out of wars."

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You have voted thirddensity for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Nuf'said!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Now that the election fiasco is over, I think Americans had better put aside their differences and start working together because it's all downhill from here.

Just before the election Colin Powell admitted that U.S is losing the war in Iraq, even though the war was declared over more than twelve months ago.

Bush now has two options. Either admit that he can't clean up his mess and pull out, or introduce the draft and get serious about U.S occupation of the country.

U.S needs to send a minimum of 500 000 troops to Iraq if he is going to have any hope of finishing the job he started. Otherwise, with the present inadequate number of troops on the ground, your servicemen will continue to come back in growing numbers of bodybags without really achieving anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
All of them, including Gerald Ford, who suffered inordinant perception downgrade because of stellar comedy bits by Chevy Chase.

I liked Gerald Ford, too. Let's think about the Presidents since 1960.

JFK was a pretty boy playboy war hero, who gave pretty speeches, but forgot to honor his commitment to the Cuban ex-patriots who were slaughtered at the Bay of Pigs.

Johnson created the "Great Society," which gave rise to the huge, violent underclass that controls our cities, even our nation's capital.

Richard Nixon was a ego-centric embittered little man who self-destructed and engineered our "peace with honor" in Vietnam.

Gerald Ford was really a victim of his pardon for Nixon, not Chevy Chase.

Jimmy Carter was the marshmellow-in-chief who confined himself to the Rose Garden while Iran held our hostages.

Ronald Reagan while no one was paying much attention destroyed the threat of global communism with diplomacy and tenacity.

George H. W. Bush organized an admirable coalition to evict Saddam from Kuwait. Unfortuantely, his second in command scared the hell out of too many people to give him another shot at the Presidency. He also banned more guns with a single signature than any President in American history.

Bill Clinton disgraced himself and all self-respecting Americans and signed into law the ridiculous Assualt Weapons Ban.

George W. Bush has endured the worst event in American history and has with steadfastness and resolve taken the war to the enemy. He has liberated Afghanistan and Iraq. He is a man in the most honorable sense of that once esteemed condition and he is a hero, the likes of which America has not seen for at least forty years.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The "Enemy" we created.

By meddling around like rats in middle eastern politics we had sealed our fate on 9-11. America is not the goody goody innocent nation you conservatives think it is...

I can't blame Bin Laden for what he did.... we shouldn't be attacking those places.. and since we did we got payed back for it.

Bush is the hero to the ignorant who know nothing of the world, and base everything upon blatant nationalism. To me.. he is the enemy.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If you, as an American, are ashamed of your nation, call intrepid. Maybe he can take on some boarders.

I've got no problem with that Grady but I only have room for about 45 million. BTW, I'm going to insist on being paid in Euros or Canadian dollars as I'm sure both will be worth more than the US dollar once the debts are called in.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Intrepid, I will never own pink money, sorry, but pink? Go Green! Btw, have a extra room I can stay in when Bush invades Iran, NK, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, China.....................................

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Intrepid, I will never own pink money, sorry, but pink? Go Green! Btw, have a extra room I can stay in when Bush invades Iran, NK, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, China.....................................

James you have a room anytime. Pink money? The 5 is blue, 10- purple, gotta give you that one, 20- green, 50-red, 100, brown. BUT the major currency the $1 and the $2 are the Looney and the Twoney:

That's the joke, our Loony Toons dollar is going to be worth more than yours before Bush is done. Thank your fellow Americans later.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join