It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who is going to Mars then from ATS..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If you don´t have a background and lots of experience in science and engineering and more kinds of requirements, medical tests etc, don´t think you actually have a chance of going to mars.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would definatly LOVE to do this, and i'm sure my wife would come with me aswell. AWESOME topic Op.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'd LOVE To go!!!

Sign me up!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Human beings going to Mars is a complete waste of time and resources. Our machines keep getting smarter and smarter, and in another 50 years they'll be able to gather as much or more information than a human could standing on the surface.

So why go? The scenery? I'll take Hawaii, thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Scheduled for 2023, 10 years from now, one way trip, be one of the first settlers who will dig enough Mars dirt to cover the living capsules to protect against radiation, catch cancer, become infertile (way past that problem). What a sales pitch. Myself, i will be happily 10 years into retirement for which i have worked my whole life towards, not gonna give up on that dream for this trip. Anyway, I wonder what will be left of Mars after C/2013 A1 Siding Spring either flies by or smacks right into it October 19, 2014 -- they might be a little premature in their planning and might have to return everyone's donation money after this little comet does it's thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am going, or at least would like to. I plan on signing up as soon as they start taking applications.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

yes - i would go - i will die if i stay here - so why not die on mars - and actually acheive something

besides - if the prospect of standing atop olympus mons does not inspire you - you are already dead

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Human beings going to Mars is a complete waste of time and resources. Our machines keep getting smarter and smarter, and in another 50 years they'll be able to gather as much or more information than a human could standing on the surface.

So why go? The scenery? I'll take Hawaii, thanks.

Evenutally, humans will have to go somewhere, sometime. Otherwise, we all go extinct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join