It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon Explosions: 5 Theories For Boston Bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Boston Marathon Explosions: 5 Theories For Boston Bombing

The bombing at the Boston Marathon on Monday killed three people -- including an eight-year-old boy -- and injured more than 140 people. With an event like this, people feel anger and despair in knowing that on a day where people run for loved ones or a cause, something like this could happen. The thought that even in this day and age, something like the Boston Marathon explosions could happen. Follow Us : In addition to those feelings of anger and despair, many others believe that there are reasons for events like this. It isn't as simple as a terrorist act, but something that is bigger than that. In the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing, many have revealed conspiracy theories as to how and why the tragic events of April 15 happened. Take a look at the top five conspiracy theories surrounding the Boston Marathon explosion...

Read the rest of the article at the link below:
Source

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Anything is possible; but I don't think it was.

I think it was some person or group that resides in the USA (probably Massachusetts) that has a bone to pick.

By the nature of the event, date, and location it seems to me it was someone trying to make a sick statement or just kill for the heck of it.

There are many groups and people in this country that are filled with hate (usually just all talk) and I would not put it past any of them to try something like this.

It really does seem like an act of terrorism in the classic sense so it will be interesting if and when the investigation catches the perps and finds out the reasons...I just hope the truth comes out.

I have been wrong before so keep that in mine.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Homegrown, because nobody has claimed responsibility.

That's my thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Homegrown, because nobody has claimed responsibility.

That's my thought.

What would be the point of doing it without claiming responsibility?

Unless it is a single nutjob acting alone, even then, it still could be a foreign nutjob.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Has anybody considered that it might be connected to North Korea somehow? Maybe they set this up just as a small kick in the ass to the US.
I dunno. Might sound stupid but that was one of the first things that occurred to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Heres the 5 to make it simpler for people -

1. As previously reported on our sister site, idigitaltimes.com, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones sent out a tweet about the bombing, saying that it was suspect at best. "Our hearts go out to those that are hurt or killed #Boston marathon - but this thing stinks to high heaven #falseflag" The term "false flag" comes from a strategy during times of war. Ships would sometimes change the flag they flew in order to fool other ships that they wanted to attack or hide from. The term is used in regards to any scenario under which a military attack is done by a person or organization pretending to be something else. What Jones appears is asking is whether the U.S. government perpetuated the bombing for a reason.

2. On Monday, April 15, Boston celebrated Patriots Day, a holiday which commemorates the Battles of Lexington and Concord. April 15 was also tax day in the U.S., a day that generally many people do not look forward to. CNN's Wolf Blitzer brought up a possibility of an attack with these two events occurring on the same day. The thinking is that a far-right, anti-government group carried out the attack at the Boston Marathon. Being in the same city as the famous Boston Tea Party, the setting of the attack makes sense for people who would want to protest big government and taxes.

3. Ali Stevenson, a track coach from the University of Mobile in Alabama, was near the finish line at the Boston Marathon and recalls seeing weird events during the race. "They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Stevenson said to Local 15 News. "Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise. I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in." The theory is that Boston police received some kind threat either prior or during the race and started their search for the devices before they went off. Instead of informing the public, they kept quiet and attempted to solve the problem before anyone knew about it. According to the website Secrets of the Fed, a controlled explosion near the JFK Library occured on Monday, April 15. Was the bombing an exercise gone wrong?

4. In liberal Massachusetts, many believe that this event was a "false flag" but a move that had a bigger purpose. With an upcoming vote on gun control coming up in the United State Senate, people see this bombing as a chance for the U.S. to begin taking away more liberties away from its citizens. A bombing such as this could make people lean on the government more and trust that they will do all they can to protect them ... which means that the government could ask these traumatized citizens to do what they say. The gun control debate was delayed before the bombing occurred but this will be a big topic going forward.

5. The person on the roof has been a hot topic since pictures of a mysterious person surfaced. Photos show a shadowy figure on the roof of a Boston building right before the bombing occurred. While it is not clear whether the person had anything to do with the attack, many speculate that the "person on the roof" could be connected with the bombings. Many Twitter users are asking about the person, but Boston police have yet to respond to the inquiries.

King

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the person on the roof has been debunked ...

it's bigfoot!

new topics

top topics

join