It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AXIS OF NON (B)ank for (I)nternational (S)ettlements members list. As in IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST YOU

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
By the EXACT same line of reasoning - you've failed to provide ANY sources,

Again, I am not the one making the silly claims, it is up to the OP to prove his silly claims.

how can you prove a negative?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

No it isn't.
This is a conspiracy website, you seem to enjoy debunking. Fair enough.
But you can't just ask for sources and leave it as that - that's not debate and it won't convince anyone.

You're basically posting the same request OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again, when you could just do a bit of research yourself and refute his claims.

The first 2 pages of this thread have numerous people providing very insightful information on the subject, but you just ignore them in favor of running after someone who clearly posts all in caps when he gets a bit annoyed.
That is Trolling.
Had you added anything to the topic I might have some doubts, but you haven't.

===> As for the how can you prove a negative
Here's an example of why your thinking is strange to me:

"Man landed on the moon"
"No we didn't"
"Yes we did"
"No we didn't"

By your argument you never have to provide any evidence.

edit on 19-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: Addressing a point on a post before mine

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

He lists the addresses and numbers to contact the offices and verify his information himself. How hard is that to understand for a source. Is someone paying you for the time you waste on here?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

By the EXACT same line of reasoning - you've failed to provide ANY sources,

Again, I am not the one making the silly claims, it is up to the OP to prove his silly claims.

how can you prove a negative?

Why don't you create a thread the exact opposite of my OP and lets just see...?

Better yet I may just do that myself, in your name with all your "SILLY" post as the OP and see if others understand anything you are saying...

"With the exception of a few thousand very powerful people, the entire world’s population, all seven billion of us, are trapped ... trapped into a criminal debt creating banking ‘system’ that has taken hundreds of years to perfect and to come to fruition. This ‘system’ results in enslavement and servitude. It creates dreadful unhappiness amongst ordinary decent people and causes wars, debt, starvation, pollution and environmental destruction. It feeds on greed, fear and division. It forces people onto the corporate treadmills of mass mindless production and mass mindless consumption. It uses lies, deception, intimidation and entrapment at all times. It is a system that is so clever and so cunning that most of the world is completely oblivious to its existence. It is a system that allows a few winners at the expense of a huge number of losers. It is a system that considers itself to be unbeatable and indestructible and is now so arrogant that it believes it can control everything and everyone on its terms. It is a system where psychopaths and sociopaths can flourish. And without question the center of this system, the heart of this global corporate beast is the innocent sounding Square Mile known as the City of London."

Justin Walker...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

SHOW ME THE OWNERS OF THE BANKS THEN

hold on, you made the silly claim, it is up to you to back that claim up - which you are unable to....

HERE IT IS AGAIN... THE 5TH TIME NOW.

You are still unable to show any proof for your silly claim goo goo gaa gaa - but your claim is just not true, goo goo gaa gaa that is why you are unable to show any proof! goog ooooooooooooo

So this will be the new OP...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Well as long as they are disposing of horrible regimes that make their people suffer I'd say keep up the good work.

I wonder if I can donate to their cause. At least they are taking care of problems the rest of the world ignores for years.

Not sure why you all consider that a bad thing.

I don't consider where I'm at right now that bad; it's called Amerika, Hope.
I guess bad isn't until you (rhetorically of course) hear about a neighbor
taking a short ride on the deuce-and-a-half to the long ditch. End of suffering and pain.
Stick around though; and we'll see how well the looming bank bail-in goes for us...

It could be an indicator of exactly how much you yourself chose to donate.
And by the way, I'd like to find some work: maybe making something out of it.
I was a tool maker and designer until most of us in what was Western manufacturing
became KoolAid vendors... and business is sluggish.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

By the EXACT same line of reasoning - you've failed to provide ANY sources, so you've actually less factual basis than the OP

I havent had the time to do any research to speak of, for one...hopefully this weekend. Secondly, I am not the one making the conspiracy claims and then refuse to do anything to support my claims other than repeat (spam) what is by now a tired mantra, along with objectionable language that the moderators should take action on. .

I asked a couple of simple questions which he ignored. If he is so intent on pressing his viewpoint he should have something else to back it up instead of just membership claims..... Should I claim some wild conspiracy based on the fact that there are boy scouts in every state in the union? That would be ridiculous and if I proposed it I would be expected to provide some sort of logic and basis of fact or at least opinion of why I believe it. Perhaps I could just exhort everyone to check out the membership roles for the boy scouts? Repeatedly...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse

He lists the addresses and numbers to contact the offices and verify his information himself. How hard is that to understand for a source. Is someone paying you for the time you waste on here?

No offense, but verifying membership does not really prove any kind of conspiracy.

edit on 20-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: correction made

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
No offense, but verifying membership does not really prove any kind of conspiracy.

Well, according to the OP if you are a member of a organisation apparently that organisation owns you, so we are all owned by ATS!.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There's numerous holes in the theory that you could address with - dare I say it 2 minutes on Google, but you've shown no desire to go down that route
Given that you've added nothing to any of your arguments against the OP's claims, why keep posting? It's just the same claims over and over, often resembling an old school cascade attack

Surely the smoking gun would be if you backed up your claim that the non-allied/affiliated central banks didn't bare an uncanny resemblance to the "axis of evil"?

As for the Boy scout conspiracy - I'd read that thread, it would be an interesting addition to a conspiracy site!
Infact, I demand you starrt that thread

edit on 20-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

"With the exception of a few thousand very powerful people, the entire world’s population, all seven billion of us, are trapped ... trapped into a criminal debt creating banking ‘system’ that has taken hundreds of years to perfect and to come to fruition.

I think you give too much credit to the current economic system as being a planned one down to the very last detail and not enough to random chance and economic evolution. Right now I think we are suffering from "super star" syndrome where super star athletes, CEO's, musicians and actors are being payed an enormous amount of money....supported and condoned by the common man who is not paid fairly for their contribution.

This ‘system’ results in enslavement and servitude. It creates dreadful unhappiness amongst ordinary decent people and causes wars, debt, starvation, pollution and environmental destruction.

It has also resulted in a standard of living unequaled in history. Would you rather be a serf during the middle ages?

It feeds on greed, fear and division. It forces people onto the corporate treadmills of mass mindless production and mass mindless consumption.

Does not force anyone into anything...you can take the easier road (above) or the more difficult one and become an Entrepreneur yourself and start your own business. Do you have the gumption?

It uses lies, deception, intimidation and entrapment at all times.

As with most absolute statements....false. No argument that lies, deception etc are often in play, however I would attribute this more to human nature.

It is a system that is so clever and so cunning that most of the world is completely oblivious to its existence. It is a system that allows a few winners at the expense of a huge number of losers. It is a system that considers itself to be unbeatable and indestructible and is now so arrogant that it believes it can control everything and everyone on its terms.

Or you could say that our system rewards those with skills, knowledge and drive. It does not reward those with no skills, little knowledge and no drive.

It is a system where psychopaths and sociopaths can flourish. And without question the center of this system, the heart of this global corporate beast is the innocent sounding Square Mile known as the City of London."

Justin Walker...

What system does not "allow" psychopaths and sociopaths? This rant sounds much like one from someone who advocates a communist type system which does not reward ingenuity, entrepreneurship, intelligence and drive...unfortunately a truly communist society has never existed or has not existed for long, since a power vacuum will eventually be filled by someone who will grab the power and abuse it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

As for the Boy scout conspiracy - I'd read that thread, it would be an interesting addition to a conspiracy site!
Infact, I demand you starrt that thread

edit on 20-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

Haha!!

I would start it if I had a shred of evidence of any conspiracy...unfortunately it would resemble this one, with nothing but shadows of claims and no substance whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join