It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AXIS OF NON (B)ank for (I)nternational (S)ettlements members list. As in IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST YOU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

In 1996 Colombia, Luxembourg, Peru and the United Arab Emirate and others gave no resistance to the BIS...

They already had BIS central banks installed..

Being owned by the BIS central bank in your country is NOT MEMBERSHIP TO THE BIS CLUB

Where is Iran and North Korea the TERRORISTS !!!

Algeria
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
South Korea
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malaysia
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
European Union European Central Bank

THAT IS THE COMPLETE LIST

Representative Office for Asia and the Pacific
78th floor, Two International Finance Centre
8 Finance Street, Central
Hong Kong
Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Telephone: (+852) 2878 7100
Fax: (+852) 2878 7123

Representative Office for the Americas
Torre Chapultepec
Rubén Darío 281 – 17th floor
Col. Bosque de Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 México, D.F.
México
Telephone: (+52) 55 91380290
Fax: (+52) 55 91380299

ASK FOR A MEMBER LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM THE BIS OFFICE

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
Being owned by the BIS central bank in your country

What are you babbling about now? The BIS does not own banks....

Once again you have shown you have no understanding at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Looking at the first page of annuals from BIS

Hong Kong

Torre Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 México, D.F.
México

Luxembourg for example have reports from 1977

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS NORTH KOREA AND IRAN RESIST BEING RAPED BY THE BIS WANKER BANKERS AND COINCIDENTALLY ARE ALSO THE TERRORIST !!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

LOL only you two lonely introits say crap like this...

Fail to derail like a farting whale there girls...

WAKE UP !!!

THE BIS IS THE CENTRAL BANK FOR ALL CENTRAL BANKS... THEY OWN IT ALL !!!

Hope they pay you well recluse without a cause

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
listen guys, i am from switzerland and i live about 45 minutes away from the BIS in Basel.

check out the Agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and the Bank for International Settlements
to determine the Bank’s legal status in Switzerland (from 1987):

www.bis.org...

Freedom of action of the Bank
1. The Swiss Federal Council shall guarantee to the Bank
the autonomy and freedom of action to which it is entitled as
an international organisation.

2. In particular, it shall grant to the Bank, as well as to its
member institutions in their relations with the Bank, absolute
freedom to hold meetings, including freedom of discussion and
decision.

Article 3
Inviolability
1. The buildings or parts of buildings and surrounding land
which, whoever may be the owner thereof, are used for the
purposes of the Bank shall be inviolable. No agent of the
Swiss public authorities may enter therein without the express
consent of the Bank. Only the President,2 the General
Manager of the Bank, or their duly authorised representative
shall be competent to waive such inviolability.

2. The archives of the Bank and, in general, all documents
and any data media belonging to the Bank or in its

possession, shall be inviolable at all times and in all places.
3. The Bank shall exercise supervision of and police power
over its premises.

BIS Basel, Vatican and City of London got those same Rights.. They are all Above the Law

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

THE BIS IS THE CENTRAL BANK FOR ALL CENTRAL BANKS... THEY OWN IT ALL

Still posting nonsense I see, you have no clue at all what you are babbling about here. Just why do you think the BIS owns any other banks?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bucktown911
check out the Agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and the Bank for International Settlements
to determine the Bank’s legal status in Switzerland

very similiar to the agreement Switzerland has with other large banks...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Being owned by the BIS central bank in your country is NOT MEMBERSHIP TO THE BIS CLUB

Where is Iran and North Korea the TERRORISTS !!!

I see..so it's not about who are members, it's now about who is "owned" by the BIS. If it is not about membership than why list the members after the above in your post?

I take it from the above that you do not believe that Iran and North Korea are actually the regimes as portrayed. Is that so? Are they benign countries/leaders that are simply not subscribing to the BIS way of things?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

You're aware that in many of the cases where regime change was imposed on countries not on the list it was in contravention of international law and more often than not carried out on flimsy basis such as "No fly zones"? (regime change, arming rebels and rocket assassination all being frowned upon in civilised circles)
Hell Libya was done by NATO because the UN wanted nothing to do with it.

(And honestly, none of those countries which have had "freedom" imported are all that much better off with the exception of Afghanistan)

Money is the root cause - generally because they have assets that haven't been tapped yet - all those reconstruction contracts and the exploitation rights for the mineral/oil wealth generally end up going to US companies.

Just saying that these events aren't for freedom, don't improve the country, are illegal and certainly do help the agenda of groups like these, even if they aren't the driving force

Edit ===>

Has to be said Iran is a HELL of lot more moderate than many of the US allies in the region - don't see anyone going after countries that tow the line and offer strategic assets though (like Saudi Arabia)
edit on 19-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: Adding a response to someone else inside the same post.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

THE BIS IS THE CENTRAL BANK FOR ALL CENTRAL BANKS... THEY OWN IT ALL

Still posting nonsense I see, you have no clue at all what you are babbling about here. Just why do you think the BIS owns any other banks?

SHOW ME THE OWNERS OF THE BANKS THEN !!!

I WILL SHOW THE SHAREHOLDERS THAT SUPPLY THE MONEY TO THE OWNERS !!!

LETS SEE YOUR RESEARCH NOT YOUR FART TALK

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Owners and members are not the same... BIS is the entire thing... all 60 countries.

The BIS G20 own and run the other 40 BIS central banks countries. Issue the currency at interest and control the laws. The other 40 countries if they kiss the right ass get to have some G20 say when they sell out.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications, whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, 1991

AXIS OF NON (B)ank for (I)nternational (S)ettlements members list. As in IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST YOUR A TERRORIST !!!

North Korea and Iran are the only 2 left that RESIST the BIS !!!
They are also the deemed AXIS OF EVIL !!!

BANKERS ARE WANKERS !!!

edit on 19-4-2013 by Opspeculate because: Special edit for hopeless

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Where are the moderators? Half the posts on this thread are offensive and repetitive (spammed) in nature.

The OP's message would be better served if not sprinkled with offensive language, yelling and spamming of the same message over and over.

I find the whole Rothschild / BIS banking story interesting, but I have difficulty giving any credence to someone who posts and writes like some insane conspiracist. More could be achieved with a rational approach, rational discussion. The OP seems intent on name calling and making disparaging remarks.

When I took the OP to task regarding his style, my post is deleted and I am told I am "off topic"...true enough. However I find the Moderators are not enforcing the terms of service here with regards to offensive language, spamming and general tone of these posts.

No doubt this will be deleted but I find no way to report specific posts regarding offensive language and spamming.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

SHOW ME THE OWNERS OF THE BANKS THEN

hold on, you made the silly claim, it is up to you to back that claim up - which you are unable to....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
Where are the moderators? Half the posts on this thread are offensive and repetitive (spammed) in nature.

The OP's message would be better served if not sprinkled with offensive language, yelling and spamming of the same message over and over.

I find the whole Rothschild / BIS banking story interesting, but I have difficulty giving any credence to someone who posts and writes like some insane conspiracist. More could be achieved with a rational approach, rational discussion. The OP seems intent on name calling and making disparaging remarks.

When I took the OP to task regarding his style, my post is deleted and I am told I am "off topic"...true enough. However I find the Moderators are not enforcing the terms of service here with regards to offensive language, spamming and general tone of these posts.

No doubt this will be deleted but I find no way to report specific posts regarding offensive language and spamming.

So this is your answer to the TOUGH reply asked of you not 10 min ago...?

Cry much when you have no answer....?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

I am interested in learning about this. Not interested in reading your spammed, offensive posts with a repetitive message and no substance.

Sorry, but I have always found this subject fascinating, but your presentation is just offensive in nature in so many ways.

I asked you a couple of questions above in a post....your reply was just to repeat previous mantras and then post derision. First word that comes to my mind is unstable. Not tough. I am a 59 year old Vietnam vet. I know what tough is.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

hold on, you made the silly claim, it is up to you to back that claim up - which you are unable to....

HERE IT IS AGAIN... THE 5TH TIME NOW.... CALL THE BIS DIRECT !!!... IT IS PUBLIC DOMAIN !!!... NOT ATS DOMAIN !!!...

GET THE ROSTER FAXED !!!

ARE YOU AFRAID TO TALK TO REAL PEOPLE ...?

Hong Kong

Torre Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 México, D.F.
México

The BIS's first president was the smooth old Rockefeller banker, Gates W. McGarrah, formerly of the Chase National Bank and the Federal Reserve Bank, who retired in 1933.

Keilhau introduced a resolution at the International Monetary Conference at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, on July 10, 1944. He called for the BIS to be dissolved "at the earliest possible moment." However, pressure was brought to bear on him to withdraw a second resolution, and he was forced to yield. The second resolution called for an investigation into the books and records of the Bank during the war. Had such an investigation taken place, the Nazi-American connection would undoubtedly have been exposed.

You are the only 2 out of all those stars that love that bank................ That say nothing at all but BS...

Who are you 2 really....?

YOU ARE ALWAYS ON AT THE SAME TIME... POSTING AND STARING FOR EACH OTHER...LOL

WHAT A NICE COUPLE...

SO LAME MAN... !!!

BUSTED

David... is that you..........?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
reply to post by Opspeculate

I am interested in learning about this. Not interested in reading your spammed, offensive posts with a repetitive message and no substance.

Sorry, but I have always found this subject fascinating, but your presentation is just offensive in nature in so many ways.

I asked you a couple of questions above in a post....your reply was just to repeat previous mantras and then post derision. First word that comes to my mind is unstable. Not tough. I am a 59 year old Vietnam vet. I know what tough is.

Get your education from the source... not ATS... This is just a recluse chat room man

Find out for yourself in the real world where the real stuff happens and makes a difference... this is just a background for the current events.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

HERE IT IS AGAIN... THE 5TH TIME NOW.

You are still unable to show any proof for your silly claim - but your claim is just not true, that is why you are unable to show any proof!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I find myself agreeing with the OP here (not too keen on the use of Caps lock though I must say), you shouldn't expect the original poster to have all the facts or be an expert in the field, it's nice when they are, but all too often they aren't.

Rather than just contradicting it would be better for people to post their opinion and then research themselves, posting interesting sources they've found to the discussion to enrich others.

That is the dialectic nature of debate, both sides need to bring something and be willing to take information on board or both sides leave with the exact opinion they had at the start.

The Rockefeller's are a staple of conspiracy tracts, and they certainly have a track record for manipulating on a world stage.

haven't seen anyone address something I personally am interested in - is money loaned out by BIS counted as an asset? If so that's all the conspiracy you need - lend out $1 and it is counted as upto $14 worth of assets depending on the system used by the bank, which can then be used as collateral for loans/purchases and net worth.

I don't think the concept of worldwide banks using their power to exert influence is all that surprising either, the iMF is well known for bullying tactics.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

By the EXACT same line of reasoning - you've failed to provide ANY sources, so you've actually less factual basis than the OP

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join