It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AXIS OF NON (B)ank for (I)nternational (S)ettlements members list. As in IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST YOU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
In 2000 there were seven countries without a ROTHSCHILD BS BANK

Very wrong, you have no clue at all what you are talking about, just spewing the rubbish you are getting from a silly conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
BIS
Representative Office for Asia and the Pacific
78th floor, Two International Finance Centre
8 Finance Street, Central
Hong Kong
Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Telephone: (+852) 2878 7100
Fax: (+852) 2878 7123

Representative Office for the Americas
Torre Chapultepec
Rubén Darío 281 – 17th floor
Col. Bosque de Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 México, D.F.
México
Telephone: (+52) 55 91380290
Fax: (+52) 55 91380299

Make some calls... the information is public domain...
History in not a website

No one is buying your Wanker Banker BS anymore.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

edit on 18-4-2013 by Flavian because: delete

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

Discuss the topic and not each other.

The jabs and insults stop now. Further Off Topic or personal flame posts will be met with post bans.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
ATTENTION!!!

Discuss the topic and not each other.

The jabs and insults stop now. Further Off Topic or personal flame posts will be met with post bans.

What opinion...?

The OP IS OBSERVATION OF CURRENT BIS MEMBERSHIP VS TERRORIST MEMBERSHIP
AXIS OF NON (B)ank for (I)nternational (S)ettlements members list...

North Korea and Iran are the only 2 left that RESIST membersship to the BIS !!!
They are also the deemed ENEMY !!!

The only debate is all state enemies have not been members of the BIS and once SAVED they are now members and also not the enemy.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Opspeculate
In 2000 there were seven countries without a ROTHSCHILD BS BANK

Very wrong, you have no clue at all what you are talking about, just spewing the rubbish you are getting from a silly conspiracy site.

Please explain why he is wrong in detail. You are so quick to dismiss his facts but where are yours?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Very interesting & astute apprehensions here . . . .

These people play petty, paltry, pathetic games with peoples souls...
but an downright dangerous, derelict, degenerate one with their own.

This planet already has a system - and it is not one from man, gods...or banks - it is Nature. Of All Life!
~

LOVE

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by Opspeculate

Keep digging, you are on the right track.

I would encourage you to look at Europe 1930's and find a similar pattern, i would spell it out here, but i know its not looked well upon even on here.

Namaste.

C'mon now! You cant just throw out a statement like that and not elaborate!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why is HopeChest pro-Monsanto & pro-Banks?
(like we don't know the answer to that)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
An interesting connection to Rothchild is Ayn Rand (mistress?) who wrote Atlas Shrugged. What is interesting are the parallels from the book to what is going on in the banking world today. I believe that "they" wont be happy until they have bankrupted the world. Then they can start again and create their New World.Order.www.conspiracycollege.com...[/url]
edit on 18-4-2013 by conspiracycollege because: added atlas shrugged link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421
Please explain why he is wrong in detail.

He made the claim "In 2000 there were seven countries without a ROTHSCHILD BS BANK !!! "

That is not true, most Commonwealth countries have state owned central banks - a simple check shows that as true.

You are so quick to dismiss his facts

What facts? he has not got any, just silly stories.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by WiseThinker

I can only speak for myself but the idea of "elites " trying to reduce the global population (wars) makes no sense to me, particularly in relation to people like the Rothschilds.

Allow me to explain. The Elites are obsessed with money, which leads to power. If they want to keep on increasing their wealth (and therefore their power base) then they need more people on the planet, not less. In basic economic terms, more people = more customers = more wealth.

I did not think we were talking about the elites trying to limit the population, so I am not really sure if I missed something, or if you missed something. Maybe you are just asking a "related" question. To answer you though, I would think that once the population passes a certain limit that many people will just be a burden to those of the elite class. This is because there are not enough jobs for everyone, and those who cannot work will live off of government assistance or something, which could possibly take money away from the elite. Just an idea. But on the other hand, the elite may very well make more money because of more consumers, no matter where the money is coming from. So you're probably right.

But, I should have said right off the bat that I do not believe that the financial elite are actively seeking to control the number of people on the planet. Wars are not about population control, although they do accomplish this task, and are more about profit. Even the wars that are supposedly ideological are really profit driven, and there is always something going on behind the scenes. If you asked 10 civilians in the US during WWII why the US was fighting, you would get pretty much the same answer. If you were to ask 10 Americans today why the US is fighting in the a place like Afghanistan, you would get 10 different answers.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421
Please explain why he is wrong in detail.

He made the claim "In 2000 there were seven countries without a ROTHSCHILD BS BANK !!! "

That is not true, most Commonwealth countries have state owned central banks - a simple check shows that as true.

You are so quick to dismiss his facts

What facts? he has not got any, just silly stories.

YOU ARE WRONG !!!

ANYONE HERE CAN MAKE THE CALL TO THE BIS

Representative Office for Asia and the Pacific
78th floor, Two International Finance Centre
8 Finance Street, Central
Hong Kong
Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Telephone: (+852) 2878 7100
Fax: (+852) 2878 7123

Representative Office for the Americas
Torre Chapultepec
Rubén Darío 281 – 17th floor
Col. Bosque de Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 México, D.F.
México
Telephone: (+52) 55 91380290
Fax: (+52) 55 91380299

ASK FOR THE CURRENT MEMBER LIST

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
dup
edit on Thu Apr 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
dup
edit on Thu Apr 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Press Release from 2011: Recent invitations to join BIS

BIS invites new members
26 June 2011
The Board of Directors of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), meeting in Basel, Switzerland, today announced its decision to invite the central banks of Colombia, Luxembourg, Peru and the United Arab Emirates to become BIS members. These central banks were selected in accordance with Article 8.3 of the BIS Statutes.

The invitations to membership constitute a further step in a process that began in 1996 with invitations to nine central banks 1 and continued in 1999 (four new members 2 ) and 2003 (six new members 3 ). The enlargements have served to underpin the Bank's global activities.

1 Central Bank of Brazil, People's Bank of China, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Reserve Bank of India, Bank of Korea, Bank of Mexico, Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency and Monetary Authority of Singapore.

2 Central Bank of Argentina, European Central Bank, Central Bank of Malaysia and Bank of Thailand.

3 Bank of Algeria, Central Bank of Chile, Bank Indonesia, Bank of Israel, Reserve Bank of New Zealand and Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.

Apparently the list is not as complete as has been portrayed.

(I am wondering if I should post this 3 times?)

edit on 18-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: just because

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

So according to your theory then, if we get rid of the Rothschild banking system than there will never be war in the world again, one country will never be another and we will all live peacefully?

Interesting.

It certainly doesn't explain all the warfare before banking systems were established but that was a long time ago I suppose so its irrelevant.

lol

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife.

You can't make it much clearer than that, can you? Maybe she was just bigging up her boys?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join