It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I close my eyes I see a face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
PLEASE REMOVE IF IN WRONG FORUM.

Okay. Let me make one thing clear, I am not psycic , I do not think I am from another world and I do not have any connections to alien abductions, spirit world people or anything like that. I am your average Joeseph.

I just want to know what the ATS community thinks of some strange things happening when I close my eyes to go to sleep. Over the last few weeks, when I close my eyes to go to bed. Several flashes of an Alien/humanoid face appear from the blackness. Its the same face every time. I am not affraid of it, it looks scary but I feel calm when I see it. What freaks me out the most is when I catch myself talking to it!!! Can anyone help explain this???

I am not really a believer as such, but I do not rule the possibilty of something weird going on.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I remember once, when I a child...I woke up at about 3 in the morning and closed my eyes to drift back to sleep. All of a sudden the face of an extremely terrifying Viking man appeared in my head, right in front of my eyes. The face was seriously frightening, I gasped and sat bolt upright and couldn't get rid of the image, it was there every time I blinked! What was strange about it, was that...it wasn't in my imagination, the way you lie there with your eyes closed and imagine pictures and scenes and things. It was actually there, in front of my eyes as clear as day, the same as when you look at a picture in a book. No idea what that was about!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
exactly how you saw it is the same as I am seeing it! Its weird right? Lol

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
When I close my eyes I see Jessica Alba. Hubba Hubba.

I know what you mean.. I think.. at times when I'm trying to fall asleep but are clearly still awake or at least not totally unconscious, faces and scenes can flood my mind's eye. I'm awake enough to think, that was odd, why am I seeing these? At the time I wonder if this is the normal process of falling asleep and most of the time I'm just not aware of it. It appears to me sleep itself is facilitated by these images flooding your mind or at least is always a precursor to sleep, they go together always. I believe these are images created by your brain as part of the processing the day's information so it can work to heal and refresh you during sleep.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Maybe Odin or Thor coming to visit you. Did he have a beard?:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hmmm this is true. But I have no actively been looking at alien images lately or been remotely involved with commenting or talking about the subject.

So its hard to invision something so detailed that I have never seen before.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ha if that happened I think id throw on my Iron Man suit!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Have you watched anything connected to the topic around the time this started? Have you had a conversation with a friend about the topic maybe?

Obviously something got stuck in your subconscious. I do not think that you are seeing a message from a real alien or something.

My bet would be on a subconscious response, triggered by "some" event around the time it started.

Does that ring any bells?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
People behind the eyelids, that happens often to me.
Not the same face, but different ones.
I never recognize these people, and they never appear to be happy.
I still have no idea what it means or why it happens.
I am never afraid of what I see, sometimes I look forward to it.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The last time I touched anything involving aliens was a few months back when I was watching the John Lear Project Camelot vids! (Apologies for the touchy subject, I didnt realise the whole John Lear ATS thing til then)

But like i said that was back in January. Even so, this face is nothing I have ever in my life seen!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I've saw faces and scenery prior to falling asleep all my life. I've known none of them nor have met them to the best of my knowledge. They don't stay long and constantly shift to other faces or scenes.

It used to bug me that I couldn't one face or scene a constant and check it out. For future reference that is.

I don't worry about it nowadays, I figure that they are people and scenes that my subconsious is picking up as I think about other things while awake. Then again, it may also explain why I seem to have Deja-vu often.

To use a phrase that I hate...It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Is it this man?
This Man

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I saw part of a face last night as I closed my eyes. Only the eyes. Cool.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I did actually catch some Zzzs this week. Maybe you saw me.

Btw, The darker the being you go with the better (physical wise) Find anything that is blacker than night. And you have found yourselves a *cross roads demon* who won't steal your soul. But will scar you mentally forever.

This being is infact not a demon, It is closer to the creational force than you think. But you must pass through its charade. Much like the charade played about around you by the opposing forces.

Pass its tests and what ever answers, questions you seek will MANIFEST. Understand that word.
IF the being looked like an Owl i would not take to heart what its saying just yet. Read mythology about owls.
Or check out my thread i made.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

There was a time about 4 years back that I would see the face of a person when I would fall asleep too. It looked more ethereal and smokey-white than like a real-life face or photo. Always made it difficult to fall asleep because it acted as though it was trying to get my attention and interact with me. After a month or so it went away, thankfully. Hope it isn't overwhelming for you!

new topics

top topics

join