It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told...which is it for you ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The biggest lie for me is being told time and time again that 'Aliens' do not exist!

It is a lie or the so called powers that be are very misguided....?

I met them 'aliens' at Kings college hospital in october 2011. Don't be fooled by the tv documentary's like accident A&E and all that. Or the star watching programs. Professor this Professor that .. it's all bollocks, 'they' are already here.
Still only seem's like yesterday and I still have flashbacks of what I saw that morning! They are extremely discrete, you would never know. If they were to reveal themselves, i'm sure the hospital would have cleared of patients and staff in seconds! I am still in shock and off work. Long story, but I have posted bits and pieces on ATS, but it is so sensitive, and brings on terrible panic attics, which I had never suffered with... ever! The excuses I have to give why I'm not at work are wearing thin now too. I can't talk about stuff like this to anyone, so I have to be careful. However I have to fib a bit and blame an incident at work as to why i'm hardly there. It is difficult, but I am strong ... for the grace of God go I ...HAND ON HEART what I have stated here is true ... 101%

But that is the biggest lie in answer to the question .. hx

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So many lies to choose from.....

1. The creation story in the Bible & Darwinism.
2. The government acts in our best interest.
3. Secret societies do not exist.
4. JFK was killed by a lone gunman.
5. There is no evidence that we are being visited by ETs.
6. Anything covered up by the US government and the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
the biggest lie ever told to me was

"Jesus loves you" ...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

The biggest lie is "Democracy"

2nd line and all that

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Biggest lie:

"There is no God."

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What about
"I can make you rich"

Lot's of people fall for that lie.
Nobody wants to make you rich.
edit on 17-4-2013 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Biggest lie:

"There is no God."

Star for the sarcasm..!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The "there's no alien intelligenct species out there and discounting supernatural supposition, humans are as smart as it gets" one. Every other lie, the Roswell one, the jfk one, the moon one, the 9/11 one - all stem from having to keep the first one and keep the masses distracted.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Simple..........the bike i never got for my Christmas present in the 1970's!

Santa was supposed to bring it. The bloody sod never did though.......

It's ok though, i have clearly got over it!

link   
Israeli's living in Israel are the descendents of those who lived there thousands of years ago.

link   

Originally posted by z00mster
What about
"I can make you rich"

I am a Nigerian General............

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

In that case.... let me help you cash that lottery ticket.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The biggest lie ever told to me was that some old man in the sky would send me to a fiery eternity if I didn't give him praise and worship his magician son.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sorry I have to add this lol

They, there were two of them said that they don't know why I get visual and auditory hallucinations? (sleep paralysis) then their voices got deeper as if they were annoyed with me, then their eyes glowed. I mean glowed!!! Bowed their heads and spoke to me looking at the floor. I just gibbered something, then they stopped talking and completely ignored me.Their eyes were still glowing as I left the room.

I wouldn't recommend going to look for them. This is real!
A few months later I was hysterical in the presence of a 'normal Doctor' a locum Doctor at a walk in clinic. He was so kind and reassuring, gently comforting me and he kept repeating 'I know love, I know...

For the record I am not mentally ill or suffering from delusions of grandure. Certainly don't want to go public or want money. I am just a normal person ... thought I was.

hx

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by z00mster
What about
"I can make you rich"

I am a Nigerian General............

As a former Nigerian general, I resemble that remark and demand you withdraw all insinuations or send me a cheque for $10,000... no, wait... $100,000, or you will be hearing from my lawyer.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Sorry I have to add this lol

They, there were two of them said that they don't know why I get visual and auditory hallucinations? (sleep paralysis) then their voices got deeper as if they were annoyed with me, then their eyes glowed. I mean glowed!!! Bowed their heads and spoke to me looking at the floor. I just gibbered something, then they stopped talking and completely ignored me.Their eyes were still glowing as I left the room.

I wouldn't recommend going to look for them. This is real!
A few months later I was hysterical in the presence of a 'normal Doctor' a locum Doctor at a walk in clinic. He was so kind and reassuring, gently comforting me and he kept repeating 'I know love, I know...

For the record I am not mentally ill or suffering from delusions of grandure. Certainly don't want to go public or want money. I am just a normal person ... thought I was.

hx

You know this thread is about lies we've been told not telling lies of your own right?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

I am not lying ... go and find out for yourself. I'm not dishing out names, but I can tell you the hospital.

Pity we can't have a polyograph test here, I would be the first one in the queue!

hx

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by DPrice

I am not lying ... go and find out for yourself. I'm not dishing out names, but I can tell you the hospital.

Pity we can't have a polyograph test here, I would be the first one in the queue!

hx

I live in London, I'll head down there at the weekend and see what I can find.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

One of the biggest lies for me is: "All men are created equal." Not that it's not a wonderful concept, but come on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join