It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama will be the first African-American President!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
3 days after the election and you are already looking for the next token candidate. Wow, I guess there are no hard feelings for Kerry, huh?

He will not be on the ticket in 2008, and if I was him I would not accept it in 2008. wether or not he is a good candidate, he will be labled as a Uncle Tom for caving into the "white man", and alot of Blacks and whites alike do not like that. I think he is samrter than to turn into the Dems next golden boy.

but then again, I voted for Bush so back who you choose. JUst seems more of a carnival act to draw votes, than backing a candidate with specific views on Politics.
CAn anyone in this thread honestly tell me where Obama stansa on issues without a google search???

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I would love to agree with you. He is a great man, and has great potential, I don't think he has been soiled to badly by modern politics yet.

But unfortunatly racism is still a major factor in this country. He will not win, and if he does win some one will make an attempt on his life.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This post has been re-directed by myself...

Barack Obama

I think he will be a future President, and hopefully soon. It could be neat to see Obama take out Osama...

...seriously though, when he talked it didn't sound programmed. I liked the non-programmed sound of a speech. George Bush's speeches don't sound programmed either, but I can understand what Obama is saying. Still yet, I like Bush in the Office a lot better than the idea of Kerry (or Gore from 2000) sitting behind the Desk.

<< 1   >>

join