It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Of The Day : Boston Inside Job ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I know all of us have some doubt about this Boston Marathon Bombing that there maybe more to the story than we know but I found an interesting video on facebook that shows some photoshopping on abc news of some blood and gore was shot in the lower right hand corner in the background. The guy is standing in the foreground but as he went past the shot, the blood just disappears in the background.

The video was apparently posted on Youtube and then it was taking off immediately. So I tried to google the source and couldn't find anything but I ran across a website called www.downvids.net and found the video. So I needs some experst to tell us what is the opinion of this video and in fact did abc news photoshop this shot to make it look more than what it appears to be?

Take a look before it gets taking down and ban.

www.downvids.net...
edit on 17-4-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by sylent6 because: Mods if this video has already been posted or its in the wrong forum, please move it..thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Already posted and debunked...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yea I just saw that as I when down the page..sigh...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Are you sighing because you were hoping there was some conspiracy connected to it?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Negative..im "sighing" because I just got off work just now and my girl just showed it to me. By the time I notice it has already been posted but i think whoever beat me to it was reading my mind..now that's conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Sure, that must be proof.

It was clear that a lot of you folks will go through every available clip and inevitably find faults that aren´t there.

I´d say let the experts come to a conclusion first. And by experts I mean the authorities in boston.

top topics

join