It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Loss of Life Due to Acts of Terror and War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I need to rant. I don't expect any replies, stars or flags, I just want to get this out.....

I can not believe how often innocent people are being killed because of war and terrorist attacks, Drone bombing's killing wedding parties, bombs at marathons killing a child and serverly injuring others. That's just recent events. This type of information not only boils my blood, but frustrates me because I don't know how I can help change this, as well as causes me to feel deep sorrow for the victems and their families.

I know there will always be evil in the world; government's that turn a blind eye to the deaths of innocent civilians, calling them "casualties of war", Terrorists who kill to cause fear and chaos to promote their cause, or even the "lone wolf" who, for whatever reason, decides to inflict as much bodilly damage as possible.But I do want to say please, pay attention to your surroundings. Make note of suspicious people/activities and do your best to help keep our county and citizens, as well as the people of the world safe.

Stand up to injustice, no matter what part of the globe it takes place. "The people united will never be defeated!"

new topics

join