It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian "Koala" in Curiosity Sol 127.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

I see a blue waffle. Call me crazy.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It is only a rock , but it looks more like a Frog rock than a Koala rock to me .

Marko is Italian for "Steve" so, oh wait this thread ends with a 600.
Thats 25 days

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Nice koala... I found a monkey!

Or maybe it's just rocks and shadows playing tricks on my eyes... like most of your threads that you feel the need to post weekly.
edit on 17/4/13 by secret titan because: addition

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well spotted Arken. I'm not sure what to make of it as yeah, I can see the head turned to the side as if looking at Curiosity.

Having said that though, it does look like a rock

Now, with that disclaimer out of the way, there are people who believe that there are small "rock-looking" items on the surface that MSL takes pictures of, that are suspicious. Without giving links (as to be honest these objects are so frequent that I scarcely even bother now) I can say I have seen two objects that look like turtles, many objects that look like spanners, multiple cubes, and a myriad of other weird looking things sent by all the rovers and MRO.

Some theorize that some of these vaguely familiar looking objects are deliberate 'plants' which are actually manufactured to look like rocks, and serve the dual purpose of (1) gain our interest - which has not yet effected scientific interest; and (2) to act as remote viewing sensors for the Higher Life Forms. They watch us as we blindly take pics and don't even see what is staring us in the face.

Good work, and keep it up!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey Arken, you always had GREAT threads, but I'm concerned that in the heat of your quest you are getting too biased.

Seriously, it's a rock, and this time it looks 100% like a rock so even the "believers" (I'm included) cannot even debate the find.

Keep looking man, I'm sure will be rewarded and remembered, but don't waste your time with class D evidences.

I want that great Arken back please!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like a Beaver to me, with a young Platypus in the forground.
I'm sure they are not such creatures but it's fun to dream

edit on 18-4-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
as i stated in the latest mars anomaly thread. this will be my standard reply.

Gorignak

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That's a beaver dude obviously, how can you mistake it as a Koala.

Yes it's mars beaver...

Did you see this one? I had found it recently, it's probably one of the most fascinating proof of intelligent life on Mars if not the MOST FASCINATING PROOF!

It's the Sistine Chapel, ON MARS!
edit on 5-5-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join