It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting thing, the cesarean section

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have had a cessation on a 22 date, but also on a different date.

In my situation, I was given the choice of dates and hospitals. The OB wanted to get my child out as soon as I was 37 weeks along. She didn't want to risk me going into labor because of my medical history. So, I was given a choice of 5 dates at 2 different hospitals.

From what I gather, most planned cessarians are given a choice of at least a couple of dates. I don't think there is any big conspiracy there about the 22nd, I think that because the number is personal to you, you notice it when you hear it

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

you are just acting like a Bitch! What don't you tell us, oh wise one! Get a grip and take a pill instead of acting like one! What is your reason for condescension? What is so damn "medical" about the date of the the 22nd and a pre planned C-section?

What credentials do you hold that make you an expert? We will wait with baited breath for your answer, baby!

Pax

edit on 4/19/2013 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
kimish is right. I have 3 kids, all c section. The doctors we had would take 2 days a week to deliver babies, so all their c sections were on those days. My first son was 10 lbs 2 oz at birth, hence the surgery. You moms out there wincing?

<< 1   >>

join