It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The antichrist is in your pocket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Look what money causes. I think Jesus was more upset by what comes with the money, greed, gluttony, selfishness and covetousness behavior. Think about how money controls our everyday actions, it determines or lifestyle, our rank in society, and our ability to make it in this world.
But there are more important things in this world then money.....

" What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? (NIV, Matthew 16:26)

Money is not the antichrist, but it is one of the many tools that leads us away from what truly matters.

PLPL
edit on 21-4-2013 by Minori because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I appreciate the replies, truly. Your all right. I merely emphasize the fault.

Perhaps it is the antichrist, perhaps it isn't. Perhaps it's only one 'antichrist' of many, But one thing I'm pretty well certain about, is that this system we must prescribe ourselves to is about to screw us all over.

cheers!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Antichrist is a very real person. It is not an object in your pocket or a metaphor. Do you believe he is a living breathing person?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
1 John 2:18 Little children, it IS the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even NOW MANY antichrists HAVE COME by which we KNOW that it IS the last hour

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus[Yahoshua...Gods salvation] is the Christ[the anointed...the power of God]? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
and every SPIRIT that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And THIS is the SPIRIT of antichrist, which you have heard WAS coming, and is NOW ALREADY in the world.

2 John 1:7
For MANY DECEIVERS have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ(Yahoshua...Gods salvation) as coming in the flesh. THIS is a DECEIVER and an antichrist

Theses are the ONLY scriptures about antichrist..anti from the Greek means "in place of"..christ means the anointing or the anointed one(s) with the power of God..the holy spirit......So antichrist means ..

"in place of"the anointing or anointed one(s).....

It has ZERO to do with THE Antichrist a specific person or anything else like "money".That is an extrapolation and in Revelation John CLEARLY warns about adding or taking away from the book of Revelation.Antichrist is a "spirit" that denies Yahoshua is Gods salvation...they don't believe(or know) God is SAVING (delivering) ALL of mankind and ALL of creation(there is no "eternal" punishment of hell) .It isn't very difficult to"see" who has this "spirit" that are In place of "Christ"

edit on 24-4-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As far as I knew anti meant against, I don't know where it originally comes from. Uhhhhh more scripture, you can always count on ATS for religious fanatics. Just relax, there is already a system set up with living breathing people not just ideas. I have been a long time lurker here since 2008 did you ever hear about the Illuminati or Freemasons or the NWO.?

A global secret, hidden right under every bodies eyes. The anti-Christ is not a phone or some paper he is a person. Marilyn Manson imitates him and released an album where his picture was on it and he was in the shadows , inside said can I save this or something referring to the video game industry, they can see the subliminals.

I don't want to get preachy, in fact just the opposite, just relax. Just a pet peeve I have , sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join