It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The antichrist is in your pocket

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What is the one thing that actually pissed Jesus off?

It's tenacious. it's worship is mandatory, and it promises anything, even though it will never give you true happiness.

It took a deadly blow to the head back in 2001, but I'd say it's recovered well enough (with a little help from it's most esteemed worshipers).

I'd say I've made it pretty obvious, so I riddle you this: what is the antichrist?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomcake

While I know you are referring to money. The bible actually says it is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Oh, that would be money. I get it. Or maybe lent. I hate that time of year.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Okay its money
But Its also the smart phones in our pocket, a portable alter to forget about love and distract ourselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ohh of course…

That’s why churches collecting money (the antichrist) at the end of church ceremony every damn Sunday to burn them at stake.

Hallelujah…!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It's money of course!!! It's far too dangerous to keep!! I suggest that you send me all of that evil, evil cash you have lying around....I will....'dispose' of it

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I think the whole crucifying business would have pissed him off the most

But I see where you are getting at. I have to refuse to answer though, because the "antichrist" does not exist.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomcake
What is the one thing that actually pissed Jesus off?

Probably being nailed to a bit of wood for telling lies.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

I agree. They're a great tool, but so many are absolutely transfixed these day's. I go to socialize with old buddies, but watching TV whilst playing on ones smart phone seem to go hand in hand. Don't even try to make actual conversation.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Money is evil or are people with money evil...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by steph the conspirator

Money is evil, but worship of that is the true separation from god. I'm as helpless as the next man against it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I suspect 9/11 was the attack on it's 'head' because, well, think about it. Each building that fell could conjunct with the 3 main part's of the brain.

I predict the monetary system/ federal reserve will collapse completely because it's so based on these expendable resources. It has proved itself having little to no foresight, and it seems to plan on continuing this; it's just too damn big. In a way it's like a major drug addict; but you would never be able to tell it from the outside; money's sexy (and apparently count's as a person). In it's belated reign it has steered us into an iceberg. The ship will sink, and these people will drag us all down with them. I don't want that, so I decided I'm going to build myself a lifeboat! Hopefully I'm high enough here in Appalachia that I won't get too swamped, but there's going to be a lot of miserable people who will fight for it until the end; tragic pride.

I hope that's not too undecipherable. I'm an abstract thinker

edit on 17-4-2013 by Doomcake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was gonna guess it was a Randy Johnson 2001 baseball bard. He was hit by a pitch in the nugget once that year if I recall correctly, and Yankee fans hated him in 2001 but were all gaga when he got traded to the Bronx... like the anti-christ... his card fits in a wallet. I checked mine. Nope. Yours?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Vanity. Ego.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Money is not the antichrist. Those who think it is are not seeing deep enough.

What makes money powerful enough to want it?

Power, control, a sense of bought freedom perhaps?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Money is not evil. Money is a form of energy that has to flow. Perhaps the way you think about money can be evil. As a conclusion: The ACs are many humans.

The number "666" does not stand for the Satan or the Anti-Christ. Nevertheless, the number "666" is a metaphor for the forces of the bad person. It means the person arrested in the material. It means also „the number of a person“.
The number "6" in her symbolism stands for imperfection or also for the perfection of the material. Where she appears, it is about connection, dependence and material adjustment. Today most people live at this consciousness level. Nevertheless, without spirit nothing is perfect.
Thus, all material was created according to creation history within 6 days. Thus, the number "6" stands for the created, for the material, which has not found his completion in God yet. Only on the seventh day the nuptial mystery secret God and man is celebrated. Only then, the earth is made perfect. The number "6" remains with her numerical value under the number "7", which stands for completeness and wisdom. Even the archangels are seven in number, and thus complete. The light with his seven decomposing colors (spectral colors), corresponds to the seven qualities of the divine self and performs materially what these qualities accomplish spiritually: Order, will, wisdom, seriousness, patience, love and mercy. Also in the John´s Revelation "7" stands for the perfect work: 7 letters are written to 7 towns. Seven seals to break, seven trumpets sound and seven bowls pour out upon the earth. The number "6" three times in a row stands for the trinity (trisection) of the person. The trinity consists of body, soul and spirit. The number "6" ascribes to all. The trinity of the "animal" human therefore has not matured yet or arrests still in the material. Jesus has converted at the wedding at Kana the water-filled six stone jars into wine. He improved the"6". So to speak, he developed it further. If the man have to carry a sign or a chip in the body in the near future for to be able to go shopping, so this is a clear sign of the material-oriented people. It is a mark of the beast "human". This sign could be a tattooed bar code, or a subcutaneously injected chip, which they use partially already today in discos in the field test.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomcake

what is the antichrist?

The antichrist is the second half of the age of Pisces. The second fish.

"The theme of this work is the idea of the Aeon (Greek, Aion). My investigation seeks, with the help of Christian, Gnostic and alchemical symbols of the self, to throw light on the change of the psychic situation within the "Christian aeon." Christian tradition from the outset is not only saturated with Persian and Jewish ideas about the beginning of the end time, but is filled with intimates of a kind of enantiodromian reversal of dominants. I mean by this the dilemma of Christ and Antichrist. Probably most of the historical speculations about time and the division of time were influenced, as the Apocalypse shows, by astrological ideas.

It is therefore only natural that my reflections should gravitate mainly around the symbol of the Fishes, for the Pisces aeon is the synchronistic concomitant of two thousand years of Christian development. In this time-period not only was the figure of Anthropos (the "Son of Man") progressively amplified symbolically, and thus assimilated psychologically, but it brought with it changes in man's attitude that had already been anticipated by the expectation of the Antichrist in the ancient texts. Because these texts relegate the appearance of the Antichrist to the end of time, we are justified in speaking of a "Christian aeon," which, it was presupposed, would find its end with the second coming. It seems as if this expectation coincides with the astrological conception of the "Platonic month" of the Fishes." -Carl Jung

edit on 19-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The Antichrist was Emperor Nero, not money or technology.
Second line.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My pockets are devoid of any "Antichrist" at the moment.

The true Antichrist is a church/state entity who was in power for 1,260 years, was not in power, and then is back in power. Here is a link to a video which explains it wonderfully:

www.john1429.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join