It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by macdad1

If you don't understand it move along, There is plenty of millions of people out there who think the same thing you do.

Grats, you stumbled on a thread with an overwhelming ammount of info and all you can say is * i don't see anything* -turns a blind eye.

Mythology and symbology does not have easy concepts to grasp. If you are not into mythology and how it relates to what is going on today. Fine by me. Lurk in what ever thread you wish.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't take any knowledge from clearly delusional perhaps bipolar ranters. I take it from clear thinkers who may be shunned for an out there idea/theory but who put it across in an interesting and coherent manner. I'd have simply ignored this thread but I've seen the OP post the same thing dozens of times across the board in any non related thread he deems fit for the past couple of months.

I wont post in this thread again as it's rubbish and needs to drop off the page (although I bet the OP keeps posting long winded youtube/pokemon card filled replies long after people stop replying and pictures of sheep in reply to people who call him out)

Delusional nonsense.
edit on 22-4-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
that's great for you, delusional lol. Yup, the insults crawl from the slums of the mind.

I could care less, your words are tarnished with hatred and loathing. Perhaps you are a mason?

Really does not matter. Owls, heed them and beware.

This guy comes here with a wall of text (insults) and thinks he has some sort of valid opinion? LOL
you make me laugh, Haw haw haw haw. Pipolar, I'm not violent. Nore am i diabetic.

Chemical imbalence? Do you partake in perscription or pill drugs? Powdered or any synthetic drugs? psychodelics?

I maintain a pretty pure body, Can you boast the same?

Google owl and abudctions.
Here il check it for you.

A bunch of owl abduction links

Like. Do i have to be the voice for all these people suffering from these things?

Link for missing persons in US

2,300 a Day

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year. The increase was driven in part by the country's growing population. But the numbers also indicate that law enforcement treats the cases more seriously now, including those of marginalized citizens. An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children. But only a tiny fraction of those are stereotypical abductions or kidnappings by a stranger. For example, the federal government counted 840,279 missing persons cases in 2001. All but about 50,000 were juveniles, classified as anyone younger than 18. The National Center for Missing Adults, based in Phoenix, consistently tracks about 48,000 "active cases," says president Kym Pasqualini, although that number has been bumped up by nearly 11,000 reports of persons missing after this year's hurricanes.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

This is some of the most profound truth I have read or encountered as yet. It is interesting to me that these breakthrough's are manifesting now at this point in time in what appears to be a most critical 'event' horizon.

S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CrypticSouthpaw

Let me set the record straight cause there is a bunch of misinformation floating around and this is another case of false information. The Pliedians are not the reptilians. The reptilians are the Black Sun Orion Group, the NAA (Negative Alien Agenda) aka the Alpha Draconians. The Alpha Draconians are the evil ones. The Pleidians are the benevelent ones. They are blonde hair, blue eyed humanoids. They along with the Acturians, Andromidans, and many other star nations are part of the Galactic Federation of Light. Many Starseeds have incarnated into this dimension alongwith Indigos to help raise the vibration and conciousness of humanity.

So if you’re going to make statements about any particular extraterrestrial or interdimensional being, please check your sources and understand that misinformation or false information adds to the Illuminati agenda to bring in a NWO.

Blessings.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
well according to many cultures, and according to even science, we are all essentially the same matter just vibrating at different frequency!

we are all one

so all this reptiles are evil , owls are evil , aliens here there and everywhere!

I am you and you are me and we are all together!

they are us! , there is no dividing line we all come from this one source

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CrypticSouthpaw

You're right - It kind of does. It kind of does come together if you are a teenager who looks at reality much like the comic books you read.

Yeah right - you are really just making a donkey out of yourself because of your incredibly pathetic effort to make people believe in your cowardly conceptions.

However, it does appear the illuminati willed the aliens here to earth through satanism. So you are not hugely far off.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join