It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

To worry is to attach yourself to something for the fear of loss.

Attachment is only an illusion.

Its the striking reality of what will happen, not my choice. But yes, speak out! For those will bring in the sheep who are lost and know not where to go. Again, not all we be saved, although I wish they would be

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

I wish these evils did not exist. But clearly the world is not such a happy place right now. Even tho we have made signifigant scientific discoveries that SHOULD have unleashed its full potencial on the planet.

Tesla is one of these names.

But reguardless i bring the message for all to see, so they will be mildly surprised about all the chaos coming and is already creeping up.

edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow, really good thread!!! I haven't been on this site for a while, and am pleasantly surprised to have this be on my home page.

I haven't read such an open-minded discussion from a curious observer/seeker person in forever it seems. Pretty refreshing for the spirit, thanks! And that you don't 'fight' or argue back with certain lovelies on here, makes you awesome in my book. Never understood why energy was spent arguing against others who can't yet see the same stuff that you do...

Just curious... what's your sun/moon/rising sign?

Also, I read your other thread about the shapeshifter aliens. Was wondering, since you live in prime territory, if you or your friends have ever encountered a sasquatch?

Thanks again, this thread has given me so many neat lil synchronicities woven throughout it... connections to things that I've recently stored in the back of my brain for future research. Love when the pieces start fitting together so perfectly like that! Yay, internets!!! ^_^

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Thank you for your contributions to the discussion.

Can you elaborate on the purification process? I have been looking at ways to ground higher vibration into this field, retrieving aspects / energy from past experiences and clearing the etheric imprints that have blocked that connection to my Higher Self.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

the key to figuring it out is eliminating the voice in your head. You need utter most clarity. And clarity comes from focus.

You can only achieve focus if you are self aware of your own cycles of thoughts and changing them.
But the disinformation created out there is quite extensive.

We see disinformation created from many sources. I only linked just a few. You can imagine how mystical everyone tries to make it. But releasing visions from drugs only hinders you after. Makes you more clouded. Not saying you do drugs but extreme psychodelics should be avoided if you wish to be grounded and centered.

In order to slay the ego, the thoughts that control your actions. You need to revel in silence. Enjoy it.
Even if your voice is chattering, Just let it chatter but die out. As you calmly let all your worries go.

It makes it much easier to awaken and with it. See the charade around you. But with guidance. Because A man can only get so far without asking questions. What higher power should i turn to and ask for help?

This thread is a becon for those who wish to know. I have blatently stated what factions exist. Its up to you to chose what to believe, not just you but everyone. And thanks for commenting.

lol
See the snake going into the ship LOL. at the very begining. Shrinks the owl then eats him Lol

SOOO mind numbing. All that brandwashing GOOD OLD uncl sam LOL

edit on 19-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

hahahhaha my god. I wonder how many people woke up seeing that on live on TV LOL What does he call them ? microgoverments? More like Macro-grovernments, haha.
Keep your freedoms guys, The last thing an evil reptillian race would want.

Is civilization that will kill them during the great happening. Disarm the public, Make them panic. Then give them a choice. What sides do you pick. There is 3. Them us and everybody else.

And check out this video. Totally messed up. If this was such a secret operation... why the hidden HD cameras?
And her emphisizing these helicopters and their greatness lol. LOOK HOW CLOSE TO THE GROUND THEY GET
Harsh brainwashing people. Repeating over and over how low it was to the ground. We heard you the first time.
And whats with the NWOs obsession with implant chips?
Whats next? Anal probs?
Air ports... oh wait.. . damn
What will it take for them to leave our minds and our butts alone. WHAT WILL IT TAKE!!!!!

Expecially at the end. see the guys face. He does not look stoked at all. What if you were being held gunpoint by reptillians? Being called upon to release this vague information but confirming aliens.

Get ready for martial law. This is no false flag invasion.

Beware. In my vision i saw yellowstone smoking. But not blowing, later tower ships appear a month or 2 to take everyone that was not bunked up. I saw a lottery in washington, some sort of lottery to enter an underground bunker where people were walking by machines either being admitted or turned away.

Remember my predictions.

During the winter that they are planning on lauching the ships. That same winter is when the Volcano will blow or crack from an earthquake not exactly blow. But an earthquake causes it to smoke.
So when you see this happen be warry that the end times are soon.

All precautions are being made to Open the halls of Amenti. There are several areas that the children of the law of one can go to.

There are a few couple other priests. *Jesus* was not the only one. There are high Atlantean priests and Lamurian priest of Mu who have also stationed their lore and their Arc.

There are multipul forces, Working diligantly in creating this fantasy a reality. I am mearly spreading this message. Not everyone in government is evil. We have to understand that there are those who are resisting the brainwashing and totaltarian attitudes they come off with.

There is people in the sector who are there to try and fill in the spots of the bad guys so that its effect isin't so severe. We do have politicians who are not exactly aware of all of this but are fighting oppression reguardless.

People in general. Just are not down with death. I wish to not cause death. I would rather tell them to leave. But The answers that are given are not up to us to answer. Or for them to answer. At this time.

These things only time will tell, but know that they will tell soon. My awakening of my experiences and knowledge was no coincidence to these events. We should expect things to kick up.
When the prophets of yahweh wake up, was it a 7 year tribulation? I really don't even know if things will continue on for 7 more years lol. I did meet that being about 3 and a half years ago. Almost 4 this summer. Lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

This is quite interesting.

Anyone up for some independance day?

Meet the real fantastic 4. Horus, he is just one of them. The elders are many. And we all are here to help.

To me woman are nice, but all that stuff is just to preoccupying. And stressful all the maintence. I prefer to mark my own territory and Chill. Like an alley cat, enjoying my solitude. Besides when my rambuntious friends come over.

Then we are justresearching stuff,techin on Diablo 3 or playing civ 5 Irrelivant lol.

Watch this vid.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This thread caused my Mac to have a Kernel Panic. THREE times...Idk wtf is up with that, but to have a Kernel Panic is rather rare, three times on the SAME webpage/thread is mighty suspicious.

I love owls, they're beautiful and good little parents to their owlets. For some reason they're quite trendy now. I have loved them since I was 4 or 5 years old. There was one that lived in a tree right outside my bedroom window. That beautiful creature sang me to sleep night after night, and this lasted a few years. I get so excited when I hear one these days, it is such a rare treat any more.

BTW, I have never felt haunted or scared because of owls, nor does this thread change my opinions of them. The information listed here is a stretch, and I am all for getting the truth out there and sharing real information. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

It's not always literal owls, Im sure if you had horrorfying memories of being dragged on a haul after seeing one well.

The acctual owl symbolism is in reference to the way their eyes are shaped. And their nose. How it comes down like a beak.

Be these beings are humanoid shapeshifters, And god knows what hybrids they have created. But your friend owl does not sound like a mutant demonic owl.

I am not advocating people go hunt owls perched in trees, lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I suppose, like anything else, too much truth is bad for the soul. Thanks for diluting it, but I fear you may be taking it a little far.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Time and space is an illusion.

besides the reality we live, the universe is rather large and magnificent.

sure, we all are reminded we may die someday. But if you hold vitues true and live a good fullfilling life.

Good things will come for you. But you have to avoid the natural disasters if you wish to survive. The trials and tribulation is halfway done. You will see the greater end of the events i speak of later.

To much information is polluting somewhat. THIS IS WHY IT IS SUGGESTED that you take care of your inner self, i gave some advice here. You need to revel in silence.
I am not flailing running back and forth wondering wondering whats going to happen.

As scary as all of this is, Know. That because of SATAN exists. SO DOES GOD. and HE IS PISSED. i met him personally. And i am trying to prepare people for the great war coming.

THIS WAR WILL LAST FOR 1000 YEARS
hopefully it will be the last.

The spider gods domain.

The Great Goddess is thought to have been a goddess of the underworld, darkness, the earth, water, war, and possibly even creation itself. To the ancient civilizations of Mesoamerica, the jaguar, the owl, and especially the spider were considered creatures of darkness, often found in caves and during the night. The fact that the Great Goddess is frequently depicted with all of these creatures further supports the idea of her underworld connections.[citation needed] In many murals, the Great Goddess is shown with many of the scurrying arachnids in the background, on her clothing, or hanging from her arms. She is often seen with shields decorated with spider webs, further suggesting her relationship with warfare. The Great Goddess is often shown in paradisial settings, giving gifts

.[17] For example, the mural from Tepantitla shows water dripping from her hands while in the tableau under her portrait mortals swim, play ball, and dance (see photo to right). This seeming gentleness is in contrast to later similar Aztec deities such as Cihuacoatl, who frequently has a warlike aspect.[18] This contrast, according to Esther Pasztory, an archaeologist who has long studied Teotihuacan,

extends beyond the goddesses in question to the core of the Teotihuacan and Aztec cultures themselves: "Although I cannot prove this precisely, I sense that the Aztec goal was military glory and staving off the collapse of the universe, whereas the Teotihuacan aim seems to have been the creation of paradise on earth."[19] This is not to say, however, that the Great Goddess does not have her more violent aspect: one mural fragment, likely from Techinantitla, shows her as a large mouth with teeth, framed by clawed hands.[20]

I believe YHWH has chosen quite a few different forms running around in never truely making on his mind.
But The spider from what i know, was the first incarnation She chose and was formerly known as a woman.

Yahweh is a mother, but a father too. Isis is just used to personify the darkness or the 5th dimension the spirit of god.

See the owls?

haha i gave them eyes. Man this money is unbelievable since my eyes are awake. I can see EVERYTHING

When i look at these pictures i find all kinds of stuff people didn't point out. Cuz im a genius.

A friend showed me this on the 5, thought i should show it to everyone else. Canadian money.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think reptilians are perfect and hidden demonic possession. I read Fr. Jose Fortea's book "Interview With an Exorcist" and in it he talks about abditi and the clausus demons that hide deep in the interior of the person.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

Thank you for your contributions to the discussion.

Can you elaborate on the purification process? I have been looking at ways to ground higher vibration into this field, retrieving aspects / energy from past experiences and clearing the etheric imprints that have blocked that connection to my Higher Self.

You have to start from your root, if you set the proper foundation, you will yield the best results, much like farming! You cultivate the ground, dig up the bad roots, and make it pure for whatever it is you will try to grow from it.

Learn how to start from your root chakra and work your way up your body one chakra at a time, purifying it. For instance, your root chakra has to do with security, so ask yourself, what it is you are afraid of? What do you fear and why do you fear it? The idea of the root chakra is to be comfortable in any situation, fear only arises from you attaching the label of why it should be feared, but if it were always the norm, how could you compare it and then how could you label it as different? So by doing this you will learn to see the full picture of your root chakra and see that the goal is to be secure in any situation, in the face of any adversity. This is not the complete lesson, but each lesson you learn from going upwards through your chakras you'll come to see that they give you a better understanding of the lessons to be learned along the way in your different chakras.

This is the beginning. And of course to work with all these energies you have to become very good at being still, being able to notice the most subtle changes. If this is not attained first, one should attain it first by doing breath meditation and learning to clear the mind from all noise. Learn how to be disciplined and say no to your mind, it will try to take you on some very interesting rides, but stay still. The mind will try to trick you too, into thinking that you are experiencing something when you're not, so say no to it. When you do have a genuine experience, there will be no doubt in your mind.

If you can do this, then you can learn to work your way up through the chakras, and you will learn quite a bit about yourself. The goal here is to understand that the first 4 chakras, earth, water, fire, air are the elements that make man. This is the man in complete, the heart is the most important and the last chakra of man. The throat chakra is the chakra of truth, and it is the bridge between man and spirit. The third eye chakra is your higher self, or any perceived enlightened beings you might encounter, and the crown chakra is the one true God, everything, unbounded, limitless creativity and love. Your heart chakra is in a way a holographic representation of your crown chakra. And you'll learn to collapse both of them into each other, and then you will resonate as one with God, through your higher self. Why do you think Jesus said he was the way to God? Its your higher self taking your hand, bridging the whole of man and the elements and allowing you to meet in the space that God dwells.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I suppose, like anything else, too much truth is bad for the soul. Thanks for diluting it, but I fear you may be taking it a little far.

Yes, for a person who sees with an unclear eye. All information is processed through your 'reality' filters.

But, if you are still, and are free of 'filters' you cut into the heart of the subject matter being presented. When you learn how to do this, then it is true that the truth shall set you free.

Much love friend!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Good job compiling all this information.

Your eyes are open and you are awakening.

Just remember, all of this power and knowledge is a gift, and does not originate within ourselves as man, but is received as a gift from above. We as a whole are man and spirit.

But man must completely surrender to love(spirit, God), and by doing so one will humble themselves forever.

"I have surrendered my will to love,
and love has conquered me,
and through me, love has come to conquer the soul of man."
edit on 19-4-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

i don't claim to be god, And i totally agree with you. If i had not had my face to face encounter with these esoteric beings of impenetrable darkness.

It was unlike any i have ever seen. And i was not the only one who saw it. And still am not the only ones who see them.

But the thing is people get so scared of them hardly any messages are passed over at all.
This is where prophecy of mans fear of the dark and confusion comes from. I just watched mearly as an observer. And as such, i have seen things most certainly only a few people on this planet have experiened in modern times.

people see the same beings but not in the sequence of events that happened. It totally did not make any sense to me at all. Until i had more peices of the puzzle. Such as the prayer a year later and it appearing in front of 2 of my friends.

Various people in my town have seen the shapeshifters before.

I explained tho that since these beings are made of dark energy and dark matter, And the fact that everything around us is held together by these cosmic essences of darkness. We see that it IS the non physical. Which all of the sages and mystics spoke about, When they spoke about lifting the veil of darkness. They meant looking into the darkness with new eyes and seeing the universe and all its gears and mechanics keeping it up clear and space neutral/ with the constant recycling of matter through dark matter. And dark matter and energy pooling to create new clusters of stars/ galaxies. We can see here that These beings would have the essence of god in them.

HENSE the mention in the bible and other scriptures. As either the reprisentation of the very dark essence would be the Spirit. The spirit of god and all living things. Reprisented as a panther. the night. All things have panther in them. This is what what quote means. and all such quotes. Within darkness burns the eternal fire. The fire of creation, the true light. The light hidden from man. It is the 5th dimension or the 5th element. The only non physical element which all returns to and comes from darkness.

Thanks for the comments i really appreciate them. I hope this thread helped some people out. And gave those who have no god hope. The christian view of the church is wrong. I could assume the name of christ if i wanted to as it would just be a short name for my full name.Lol funny. Anyways feel free to ask more questions. I am continually reading always. BTW my birthday is in 2 days on the 21st

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys are wondering, well now that i know about all this what should i do? Well for starters if you have any friends into alternative topics. Let em know about the owls and any of the provided information ext you wish. It leaves a huge trail for people to research, get a wider perspective. This stuff rarely is looked at and its quite expilicit. And A lot of it is quite relivant to what we are seeing going on here today.

Just keep pacience. Always give people time to talk, if they won't shut up ignore them. Anyone who does not allow someone else to talk and give their full point of view isin't someone you can communicate with.

Those kinds of people need serious wake up calls. As for everyone else
ur on the right track.
edit on 20-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Are you proud of your little fan fiction? I found it rather lacking in artistry.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Are you proud of your little fan fiction? I found it rather lacking in artistry.

Yes.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I saw this new article on science daily. I thought it was relivant to post here.

www.sciencedaily.com...
So, here we get into the topic of feathered serpents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feathered dinosaurs

"The realization that dinosaurs are closely related to birds raised the obvious possibility that some dinosaurs had feathers.

Fossils of Archaeopteryx include well-preserved feathers, but it was not until the early 1990’s that clearly nonavian dinosaur fossils were discovered with preserved feathers.

Today there are more than a dozen genera of dinosaurs with fossil feathers, all of which are theropods.

Most are from the Yixian formation in China."

Now, i DID post a video relating to how china was touched down by owl like beings. Who matted with them and created giants. I also posted in this above page an australian news report of a man coming forward saying we have been working with ET. That they start growing at the age of 400-600 sometimes 800 years but their bones grow faster then their organs do and so.. Yeah.

They are seeking immortality. And they think they can find it here.

The fossil feathers of one specimen, Shuvuuia deserti, have even tested positive for beta keratin, the main protein in bird feathers, in immunological tests. Particularly well-preserved (and legitimate) fossils of feathered dinosaurs were discovered during the 1990s and 2000s. The fossils were preserved in a Lagerstätte -- a sedimentary deposit exhibiting remarkable richness and completeness in its fossils -- in Liaoning, China.

The fossil feathers of one specimen, Shuvuuia deserti, have even tested positive for beta keratin, the main protein in bird feathers, in immunological tests. Particularly well-preserved (and legitimate) fossils of feathered dinosaurs were discovered during the 1990s and 2000s. The fossils were preserved in a Lagerstätte -- a sedimentary deposit exhibiting remarkable richness and completeness in its fossils -- in Liaoning, China.

The area had repeatedly been smothered in volcanic ash produced by eruptions in Inner Mongolia 124 million years ago, during the Early Cretaceous Period. The fine-grained ash preserved the living organisms that it buried in fine detail. The area was teeming with life, with millions of leaves and the oldest known angiosperms, insects, fish, frogs, salamanders, mammals, turtles, lizards and crocodilians discovered to date. The most important discoveries at Liaoning have been a host of feathered dinosaur fossils, with a steady stream of new finds filling in the picture of the dinosaur-bird connection and adding more to theories of the evolutionary development of feathers and flight.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a wiki about it.
en.wikipedia.org...

lol

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've read some bad threads on here but this is up there with the worst.

Post after post of random bird/dino daftness from someone convinced of their delusion.

I'm no sheep, I'm up for a lot of weird possibilities but I like a bit of sense and coherence in my strange tales.

Know what I mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join