It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

King David was of the tribe of Ephraim.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
im just here, helping people. Trying to make sense of it all. Why is all this going on?

I didn't read this all on some forum or some website. These conclusions are quite unique you may find.

As for all the plagerism. Couldn't be helped. In the name of research and all that is holy ( pretty much all heavy research is massive plagerism but the idea concept that is trying to be the driving point may be unique)

I am only bringing up ancient mythology because it is the most relivant thing i can use to show you guys what i am seeing.

Give you a an idea what the ancients thought about all this, its a good idea to get a foothold on what ancient civilizations delt with considering you know.... because they are dead.

But you can enjoy your skeptisicm all you wish. The whole subject of aliens has been ultimately trashed by the Illuminati and their agenda.

Technically i was visited by Anibus. If you are familiar with egpytian mythology.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anubis (pron.: /əˈnuːbəs/ or /əˈnjuːbəs/;[2] Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις) is the Greek name[3] for a (presumably) jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion. He is the son of Nephthys and Set according to the Egyptian mythology. According to the Akkadian transcription in the Amarna letters, Anubis' name was vocalized in Egyptian as Anapa.[4] The oldest known mention of Anubis is in the Old Kingdom pyramid texts, where he is associated with the burial of the pharaoh.

[5] At this time, Anubis was the most important god of the dead but he was replaced during the Middle Kingdom by Osiris.[6] He takes names in connection with his funerary role, such as He who is upon his mountain, which underscores his importance as a protector of the deceased and their tombs, and the title He who is in the place of embalming, associating him with the process of mummification.[5] Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumes different roles in various contexts. Anubis also attends the weighing scale in the Afterlife during the "Weighing Of The Heart".[7] Anubis' wife is a goddess called Anput. His daughter is the goddess Kebechet.

Portrayal Anubis was associated with the mummification and protection of the dead for their journey into the afterlife. He was usually portrayed as a half human, half jackal, or in full jackal form wearing a ribbon and holding a flail in the crook of its arm.[8] The jackal [Note: recent genetic studies show that the Egyptian jackal is actually a form of the grey wolf and has thus been renamed the "Egyptian Wolf"[9]] was strongly associated with cemeteries in ancient Egypt, since it was a scavenger which threatened to uncover human bodies and eat their flesh.[10]

The distinctive black color of Anubis "did not have to do with the jackal [per se] but with the color of rotting flesh and with the black soil of the Nile valley, symbolizing rebirth."[10] Anubis is depicted in funerary contexts where he is shown attending to the mummies of the deceased or sitting atop a tomb protecting it. In fact, during embalming, the "head embalmer" wore an Anubis costume. The critical weighing of the heart scene in the Book of the Dead also shows Anubis performing the measurement that determined the worthiness of the deceased to enter the realm of the dead (the underworld, known as Duat). New Kingdom tomb-seals also depict Anubis sitting atop the nine bows that symbolize his domination over the enemies of Egypt.[5]

Perceptions outside Egypt

In later times, during the Ptolemaic period, Anubis was merged with the Greek god Hermes, becoming Hermanubis.[12] The centre of this cult was in uten-ha/Sa-ka/ Cynopolis, a place whose Greek name simply means "city of dogs". In Book XI of "The Golden Ass" by Apuleius, we find evidence that the worship of this god was maintained in Rome at least up to the 2nd century. Indeed, Hermanubis also appears in the alchemical and hermetical literature of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. Although the Greeks and Romans typically scorned Egypt's animal-headed gods as bizarre and primitive (Anubis was known to be mockingly called "Barker" by the Greeks), Anubis was sometimes associated with Sirius in the heavens, and Cerberus in Hades. In his dialogues (e.g. Republic 399e, 592a), Plato has Socrates utter, "by the dog" (kai me ton kuna), "by the dog of Egypt", "by the dog, the god of the Egyptians" (Gorgias, 482b), for emphasis. Anubis is also known as the god of mummification and death - unlike other jackals, Anubis' head was black to resemble his status as god of death.

Birth

Usually, Anubis is portrayed as the son of Nephthys and Set, Osiris' brother and the god of the desert and darkness. One myth says that Nephthys got Osiris drunk and the resultant seduction brought forth Anubis. Yet another says she disguised herself as Isis and seduced Osiris and subsequently gave birth to Anubis.[8]

I did make a post on yahoo about my experience 4 years ago when i had it.
answers.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Ai.c.Ape7Zei0ZUf1nJEhJXty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090723030136AAIXIsY
SO you can read either or if you wish.
edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Agreed, the cats down with this thread are wack. IT's nothing but disinfo. And they know it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If anyone else find anything interesting relating to this feel free to contribute.

Don't be afraid to post. We got crazy people spinning off over ww3 and north korea. We have bombs blowing u p and all sorts of randomness distracting us.

We all need to work together in unvailing what is going on here. We need to stop these sacrifises.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
So owls and snakes are symbols of evil? I don't know where you're getting your information, but it obviously isn't from any educated sources. Serpents are a symbol of wisdom and eternal life, and owls are also a symbol of wisdom as well as prophecy, as they can see in the dark.

Once again, in your desperation to rationalize the beliefs you hold, you throw other cultures under the bus regardless of where they come from or what they mean.

Exactly. Unfortunately the amount of stars & flags here completely reflects the common understanding about symbolism. It's seems to be so easy for some people just to jump the paranoia bandwagon and not doing any critical thinking.

Ancient, "pagan" animal symbolism doesn't necessarily make things evil. Come on peeps.
edit on 18/4/2013 by Tryptych because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

google earth 44.7736138889, 39.547475

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69

google earth 44.7736138889, 39.547475

VLF Transmitter used for communication with subs while at periscope depth. Are you insinuating another use relevant to the OP?

RJH 63 Krasnodar (Martanskaya) new smaller hexagon of 7 masts: central insulated radiator and 6 grounded masts for a capacity tophat. The outer haxagon (6 masts) is part of the old 18-mast antenna.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Many have seen the owl in DC. Take a look at google maps (satellite) of Lincoln Park at the corner of Congress St and Franklin in Portland Maine.

When I first saw it a few years ago this was the center point of what google presented of Portland and the view was from directly overhead. Now the centerpoint has moved a block away and if you try to see the Owl it is not as obvious as it was because they slanted the angle or at least I do not see how to get the view from directly overhead anymore. Also, a sidewalk was added through the left eye and the very top was slightly cropped when Franklin St was widened in the late 70's. But it is no doubt an owl. Who designed it?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XGodofWar

was referring to the unusual shape is similar to someone's sign

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Originally posted by trixieKitten
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Favorite show ever. I pretty much watch the entire series every 2 or 3 months. It got me obsessed with Owls (mostly just the cute decorative ones, or jewelry lol) and I have a mini red room at the bottom of my basement stairs!!

To the OP, I enjoyed looking through your post, and as much as Owls can scare me and creep me out, I also think they can be positive, powerful & beautiful spiritual animals, and it's interesting to see how other cultures may have felt the same.

Mhm, its just diffifult distinguishing between an owl spirit totem and having one of those creatures lurking.

The owls of earth are sacred. But these beings have sullied many aspects of spirituality within our culture.
If you are able to connect to the authentic owl spirit totem. All blessings to you my friend. They are powerful allies who can give you insights and clarvoyant powers.

I actually had an owl follow me walking home. Hooting perched on each street light as it followed me. It was not really threatening. more or less was a spirit of nature trying to contact me. Or following my way.
I have many animals that come to me within my travels. I have seen wolves bears cougars eagels ravens rabbits deer raccoons rats mice coyotees and many other animals. Have all made appearences to me throuough my life lending me there engergies and powers.

edit on 17-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

Sir, you seem to be excited about your information, but please remember spelling counts! Punctuation and Grammar also count. I'm trying to get what it is you're saying, but it's all the more difficult as I attempt to decipher the words you throw together. The "hunter dear" and the "jaguar dear"; are you being affectionate? Slow down, take deep breath, and enlighten me with your knowledge; don't bury me with inconsistent writing. Suggestion: Google Chrome offers continuous spell check. The grammar hopefully will follow. Thank you. I'll go back and try to figure out this thread. There's a lot to digest here, and I think you may be on to something...

We all make mistakes. Me too.

edit on 18-4-2013 by dondrews because: no reason

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
Lets say these beings exist,
I don't see the reason for doing what you describe they are doing.
If they travel light years from different star constellations why would they want to enslave us and use us as their little puppets.
If they are highly evolved beings they should be a lot wiser than that.

Really...
Well some claim they are already here... and if they are, why wouldn't they make themselves known if they had good intentions. Hiding behind closed doors makes me a bit suspicious.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
If anyone else find anything interesting relating to this feel free to contribute.

Don't be afraid to post. We got crazy people spinning off over ww3 and north korea. We have bombs blowing u p and all sorts of randomness distracting us.

We all need to work together in unveiling what is going on here.

This is what is going on here:

The War is Over: We Won : The Planet is Ours

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Are you trying to make some kind of point here. Your pictures are so disparate so disconnected so random its really hard to tell. I put you at about 14 yes?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dondrews

I never heard of owls being sacred. How so and to whom?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

The Greeks and Native Americans, just to name two. Just because animals are dumb beasts of burden and pleasure for modern society, doesn't mean that value wasn't ascribed by less shallow cultures.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dondrews

I'm not using chrome. I am using firefox because chrome does not load pages.

I just recently got over a massive tracking hacking game where i had nothing but random addvertising and weather companies bombing my router with refreshes every second. Literally. I was be DDOSed by private sectors in the US LOL.

Sorry about all the grammar my friend, i l try my best to make it as viewable as possible.

Also i would like to comment. That i didn't really learn my english from school or from any specific person.
I learned my full english from the internet because at the time i moved from Ontario to BC in the middle of grade 6, i was in french immersion for most of my life so going into a straight english class did not help.

Much of the information i have here should of been nearly impossible for me to just pull up out of nowhere.
But since i had my visions of the towers, I actually found them all over youtube. Which led me to finding out they belonged to the pleiades. That's when i started freaking out, thinking OH GOD. These things are real!
Trying to make sense of why i saw an alien, and why it flew its saucer over a street light. and why did it takea baby. Well it was Esoteric the whole sighting. It was a message about the future and what was coming. I have never heard any words encoutering these beings. all of it was feeling exchange that is how they speak with telepathy is with emotion. This is why people get terrorfied when they see these shapeshifting black dogs is because of their voice and language reflects emotion It bombs you with fear first then with warmth and comfort. Always a test first they never just give you rewards for no reason.

So you are wondering about hunter dear and jaguar dear. These were the names given to the hero twins of mayan culture. These hero twins had fathers. One hunter and seven hunter. Jaguar dear and Hunter dear are their sons. So i was being accurate to their name. I did link the popol voh for you guys to check out but i could do it again. Here we go.

This is why you see them on the aztec sunstone

Now im gunna follow the other responces and reply to em.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by Jauk3
Lets say these beings exist,
I don't see the reason for doing what you describe they are doing.
If they travel light years from different star constellations why would they want to enslave us and use us as their little puppets.
If they are highly evolved beings they should be a lot wiser than that.

Really...
Well some claim they are already here... and if they are, why wouldn't they make themselves known if they had good intentions. Hiding behind closed doors makes me a bit suspicious.

Don't know why my post any posted your quote and not my answer at all that was kinda rediculous.
But i don't really remeber what i typed. I often have to retype things 5 times in a row or any number of times in a row because NOTHING i post just makes it there the first time. Because of these stupid ass companies pinging my Router every second. Its sooooo annoying. Iv had to personally block their Ips and any incomming Ips just to Post on here. LOL

But yes i would not trust these owls considering that they marked themselves all over our cities with their idols. Yet they offer no help what so ever and the politicians who are the reptillian reprisentiaves on earth make no effort for sustainablility and its all caused by the force and movement of US citizens, All over the globe we are seeing movements rise where civilians are DEMANDING that their govements create free energy sources. (We have the technology the only thing stopping us is money)

So right there, we see a lack of motivation. So clearly, society is not their motive. But reaping other countries looming over with a syth of death. They have all the money in the world to spend on bombs and retarded crap that goes BOOM in one explosion then is gone. Consumed money forever. You know you can only use a missile once. And if it costs millions billions of dollars to build 1 and they arnt even useful for shooting down UFOs. What is their point honestly other then to blow each other up? for money? then having to pay to repair it? How does that make sense??? If i was leader of this planet this crap would end now.
edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: re

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Any one who watches cartoons today can see that they have gone far from just getting kids happy. There sending messages out to all the people who have seen them. just watch a episode of the Simpsons and I think you will see Illuminati every were.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by karen61560

The Greeks and Native Americans, just to name two. Just because animals are dumb beasts of burden and pleasure for modern society, doesn't mean that value wasn't ascribed by less shallow cultures.

hahhahahhahaha this made me laugh pretty hard.

your responce was pretty hillarious.

keep it up
LOL the person above you. Why are owls sacred? LOL the whole thread talked about it. They just didn't read it.

Originally posted by shelbylcollins
Any one who watches cartoons today can see that they have gone far from just getting kids happy. There sending messages out to all the people who have seen them. just watch a episode of the Simpsons and I think you will see Illuminati every were.

NO doubt about it AT ALL. we can clearly see how violent TV is, Tho Looney toons may have been violent with explosions and stuff but they all have karma coming back to them. In these old school cartoons everytime a character tries to hurt another one they mostely end up failing really bad.

But we can clearly see a difference in the violence and symbolism even as easy and noticeable as fighting.

Like. Such a huge difference.
Where does TV draw the line? I would not let my kids watch this show. After sitting there watching this movie or episode your kid goes in your car starts the keys and tries to run people over.

Or decides fighting his buddy at school might be funny because its funny when peter beats up the chicken and makes it bleed. I am young person 22 years old. And me watching this stuff is like WOW i can't believe in this day and age they would allow something like this but since we are going downthe drain everyones saying the whole WE DONT CARE ANYMORE and we are starting to see what society really thinks and is leaking out.

This is not how huminity is, This is not the way to live. People do not live war amongst ourselves. I tried to prove it in this thread that we have been screwed with pretty much every step of the way. I am trying to show people that people are not as evil as they think they are. And only steep to lower levels because the chaos and evil is so great in this world people feel they have no choice but to do the same. This wrong. Because these are not HUMAN PROBLEMS, they are REPTILLIAN PROBLEMS and they have effectively sown in their teachings and methods. But we clearly see no heart in it as it just leaves the land pillaged.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm enjoying this thread as well. There's something eerie about owls, Mothman and ET - something... I don't know what. Some kind of connection. Perhaps if I took the time to read this thread from the beginning instead of merely glancing through it...

Anyway - QUESTION:

Can you write a brief summary/abstract or the equivalent of your conclusions. Something I can read first to get an idea of the basic premise before I start reading the thread in earnest? You may U2U me if you like, or post it here.

Thanks

TIWWA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join