It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

hanukkah candles symbolize the victory of light [j] over darkness [notj]. the boundary of light and shadow is a terminator or halfbreed

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

this is true, The animals themselves are not evil. But the entities of which they symbolize themselves with are.

Its like if humans made a giant monkey god and deemed it the god of sacrifise and death. Then personified that the monkies are evil.

And eventually the apes rise up. This is just a movie tho, The physical animals in real life do not overthrow humanity. There will not be snakes on a plane trying to take over or a bunch of owls swooping down to take people out.

We are just using themes of mythology. Well trying to conjure a reality around them.

Its quite interesting that cultures said to have no contact with each other have prominent myths and legends that seem to spawl all over the globe.

Constellation tracking maybe. But the fact the myths about them are strikingly similar should be a red flag.

www.crystalinks.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---
Yet ever to him who has knowing,
open shall be the path to AMENTI.
Fast fled we then on the wings of the morning,
fled to the land of the children of KHEM.
There by my power,
I conquered and ruled them.

Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Each to the other is the Keystone
each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid,
deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
and open to thee the pathway will fall.
Now unto thee I have given my wisdom.
Now unto thee I have given my way.

Follow the pathway.
Solve thou my secrets.
Unto thee I have shown the way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 17-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow good job man you have put forth things I never would of thought of. That being said I have questions. You point out the Panther as being an essence of Christ, I have never herd of this concept before are there any bible versus that you could refer me to. And I also notice when specific animals are discussed in Mythology and astrology, the same type of creatures almost always come up as the four fixed signs of the zodiac Taurus or (ox), Aquarius or (man), Scorpio interestingly enough referred to as an Eagle, lizard, or snake depending on the culture, and of course Leo the lion and perhaps in your description the big cat AKA Jesus or the biblical symbol for Royalty such as a reference to king David.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox86

Lion Of Judah
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox86
Wow good job man you have put forth things I never would of thought of. That being said I have questions. You point out the Panther as being an essence of Christ, I have never herd of this concept before are there any bible versus that you could refer me to. And I also notice when specific animals are discussed in Mythology and astrology, the same type of creatures almost always come up as the four fixed signs of the zodiac Taurus or (ox), Aquarius or (man), Scorpio interestingly enough referred to as an Eagle, lizard, or snake depending on the culture, and of course Leo the lion and perhaps in your description the big cat AKA Jesus or the biblical symbol for Royalty such as a reference to king David.

www.wisdomportal.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panther: Christian: The panther was said to save people from the dragon or Evil One. As supposed to have sweet breath, it typified the sweet influence of Christ. Heraldic: The panther is usually incensed and signifies fiercesness; fury; impetuosity; remorselessness. — J. C. Cooper, An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Traditional Symbols, Thames & Hudson, London, 1978, p. 126

Panther: The panther (or leopard) was a totemic symbol of Dionysis,
whose priests wore panther-skins. Its name in Greek meant "All-beast" referring
to the god as "the All" which was also another beast version of divinity, Pan.
Panthers were much admired in Rome, and were imported from Africa for public
displays and games in the arena.
— Barbara G. Walker, The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects,
HarperCollins Publishers, New York, 1988, p. 385

Panther Skin: A symbol signifying the overcoming of the lower desires.
"The iron which is the ceiling of heaven opens itself before Pepi, and he passes
through it with his panther skin upon him, and his staff and whip in his hand."
— E.A. Wallis Budge, Book of the Dead, Vol. I, p. lxiii.
The higher mind, which is the firmament below the buddhic plane, is receptive
of the consciousness of the purified soul which has overcome the desires,
and actively aspires to that which is above.
— G. A. Gaskell, The Dictionary of All Scriptures and Myth,
Avenel Books, NY, 1981 (original: Julian Press, 1960), p. 559

Panther: Legendary Creature

A Panther is a creature out of ancient myth that resembles a big cat with a multicoloured hide. Under medieval belief after feasting the panther will sleep in a cave for a total of three days. After this period ends, the panther roars, in the process emiting a sweet smelling odour. This odour draws in any creatures who smell it (the dragon being the only creature immune) and the cycle begins again. The ancient Greeks believed the panther was one of the favored mounts of the god Dionysus. Other names for this creature are pantera, pantere, and love cervere. In Germany, the panther is often depicted in heraldry as a creature with four horns, cow's ears and a fiery red tongue. The coat-of-arms of the city of Cres, Croatia shows a panther with a fiery tongue. This form is known as the Panther Incensed with flames coming from its mouth and ears, representing the panther's sweet odour. This form was most notably used by King Henry VI as his badge and by other members of the House of Lancaster. The Heraldry from Raglan Castle, England featuring an example of a non-feline panther is shown at left.
[Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...(legendary_creature)]

Panther Totem:
As to Indian myth, which most of the totems are taken from, Panther is feared and respected, and in some is regarded as the Protector of the universe. The Zuni believed that he ancient ones wanted the world to be guarded by those keen of sight and scent. The puma (the greatest of them) was the sentinel of the north (the most important position). The Miwoks believed him to be the ideal hunter, while the Apaches and Hualapais thought her wailing was the omen of death. In Navajo myth a hero was wounded by witch objects shot into his body. Puma extracts them and save his life. They also thought that the Puma benefited them by leaving the better part of the portion of its kill for the people to eat. Conversely the Papago and the later white settlers considered the cougar a flesh eating beast. The Inca hunted many animals in great round-ups where they would hunt the hunter. They found it much easier to catch bear and deer in the rounds-ups then panthers. To many Indian societies it was both a Totem and a source of help for hunting and warfare. In fact the Hopi and Zuni took carved mountain lions when hunting deer in hopes that they would be as good at it as the mountain lion was. In many cultures the puma was often deified for its ability to hunt.

Panther as a Totem
The panther is a very powerful and ancient totem. It is generally associated with a particular species of leopard or jaguar although the cougar is also referred to as panther. As with most of the large cats, the panther is a symbol of ferocity and valor. It embodies aggressiveness and power, but without the solar significance. In the case of the Black Panther, there is definitely a lunar significance. The panther has over 500 voluntary muscles that they can use at will. This reflects a lot about an individual who has such animals as totems. It reflects an ability to do a variety of tasks as he or she wills. It is simply a matter of deciding and putting to use those particular "muscles" - be they physical, mental, psychic, or spiritual. As a whole panthers are loners (solitary) although they do associate with others, they are most comfortable by themselves or within their own marked territory. They are drawn to those individuals who are likewise often solitary.
Of all the panthers, probably the Black Panther has the greatest mysticism associated with it. It is the symbol of the feminine, the dark mother, the dark of the moon. It is the symbol for the life and power of the night. It is a symbol of the feminine energies manifest upon the earth. It is often a symbol of darkness, death, and rebirth from out of it. There still exists in humanity a primitive fear of the dark and of death. The Black Panther helps us to understand the dark and death and the inherent powers of them; and thus by acknowledging them, eliminate our fears and learn to use the powers.
In China there were five mythic cats, sometimes painted like tigers or leopards. The black reigns in the north with winter as its season of power, and water it's most effective element. This is the element of the feminine. This is the totem of greater assertion of feminine in all her aspects: child, virgin, seductress, mother, warrioress, seeress, old wise woman.
When the Black Panther enters your life as a totem, it awakens the inner passions. This can manifest in unbridled expressions of baser powers and instincts. It can also reflect an awakening of the kundalini, signaling a time of not just coming into one's own power. More so, the keynote of the Black Panther is Reclaiming One's True Power. In mythology and scripture, the panther has been a symbol of the "Argos of a Thousand Eyes," who guarded the heifer Io who was loved by Zeus. After his death, the eyes were transferred to the feathers of the peacock. The panther always brings a guardian energy to those to whom it comes.

The panther has also been attributed to Jesus. In the Abodazara (early Jewish commentaries on the scriptures), it is listed as a surname for the family of Joseph. It tells how a man was healed "in the name of Jesus ben Panther." Because of this the panther often signals a time of rebirth after a period of suffering and death on some level. This implies that an old issue may finally begin to be resolved, or even that old longstanding wounds will finally begin to heal, and with the healing will come a reclaiming of power that was lost at the time of wounding.
In the myths and stories of Dionysus the panther is a symbol of unleashing desires, and thus the awakening of the kundalini forces. The panther symbolizes a time of moving from mere poles of existence to a new life without poles or barriers. The panther in a Dionysic manner awakens the unconscious urges and abilities that have been closed down. It signals a time of imminent awakening.
To the Indians of North and South America, the jaguar especially in the form of the Black Panther - was endowed with great magic and power. The jaguar panther climbs, runs, and swims— even better than the tiger. Because it could function so well in so many areas, it became the symbol of mastery over all dimensions. To the Tucano Indians of the Amazon, the roar of the jaguar was the roar of thunder. Thus the Black Panther was the god of darkness and could cause eclipses by swallowing the sun. This reflects the tremendous power inherent within the feminine forces. To those with the panther as a totem, this power will increasingly be experienced. The Arawak Indians say that everything has jaguar. Nothing exists without it. It is the tie to all life and all manifestations of life (thus ties to the eternal feminine within all life). To them, becoming the man-jaguar was the ultimate shapeshifting ritual. The Olmecs created monuments to the jaguar, and the Aztecs and Mayans spoke and taught about the power in becoming half-human and half-jaguar. One who can become a jaguar is shorn of all cultural restrictions. The alter ego is free to act out desires, fears, aspirations. The Indian shamans would perform rituals to borrow jaguar power. One who could do such could do great good or great ill.

Nietzsche once said that "that which does not kill us makes us stronger." It is this same idea that is awakened in the lives of those who open to the power of the panther totem. Those things of childhood and beyond that created suffering and which caused a loss of innate power and creativity are about to be reawakened, confronted and transmuted. The panther marks a new turn in the heroic path of those to whom it comes. It truly reflects more than just coming into one's own power. Rather it reflects a reclaiming of that which was lost and an intimate connection with the great archetypal force behind it. It gives an ability to go beyond what has been imagined, with opportunity to do so with discipline and control. It is the spirit of imminent rebirth."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Research collected on that page. Who ever collected it did a pretty good job.

Some quotes from the bible.

Bible Citations: Leopard (6), Leopards (2)
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were
as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and
the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
— Revelations, XIII.2

Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the
evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities:
every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their
transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.
— Jeremiah, V.6

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid;
and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
— Isaiah, XI.6

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?
then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
— Jeremiah, XIII.23

After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it
four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
— Daniel, VII.6

Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
— Hosea, XIII.7

Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana,
from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
— Song of Solomon, IV.8

Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the
evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen
shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
— Habakkuk, I.8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very symbolic.
bestiary.ca...

Another site.

Allegory/Moral The panther represents Christ, who drew all mankind to him. The dragon represents the devil, who feared Christ and hid from him. The many colors of the panther symbolizes the many qualities of Christ. After Christ was sated with the mockery and abuse of the Jews, he fell asleep in death and entered the tomb. Descending into hell he bound the dragon. After three days Christ left the tomb and roared out his triumph over death. The sweet breath of the panther that drew all animals to it is a symbol of the words of Christ that draw all to him, Jews and Gentiles alike.

Sorry for the long post. Heres a nice buddle of research for you guys.

edit on 17-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Transformers A central part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh history in their oral culture is the stories of supernatural deities often called The Transformers. These Transformers, were three brothers, sent by the Creator or keke7nex siyam. These three beings had supernatural powers, often using them to "transform" individuals into creatures, stone figures, or other supernatural event.

So what about the jaguars/panthers? Well, There is plenty of lore elsewhere of shapeshifting beings.
But these beings would not be from earth. But connected to it.

The story above is associated with the 3 stars Orions belt. Also why there was 3 wise men that followed a star in the east.

Now there is beastary about the owls lets check it out.
bestiary.ca...

General Attributes

The owl haunts ruins and flies only at night; preferring to live in darkness it hides from the light. It is a dirty, slothful bird that pollutes its own nest with its dung. It is often found near tombs and lives in caves. Some say it flies backwards. When other birds see it hiding during the day, they noisily attack it to betray its hiding place. Owls cry out when they sense that someone is about to die. There are several kinds of owls described in the bestiaries: noctua, the night-owl, that lives in the walls of ruined houses and shuns the light; nicticorax, the night-raven; and the bubo, the common owl, a dirty bird that pollutes its nest.

Allegory/Moral

The owl in general represents the Jews, who showed that they preferred darkness to light when they rejected Christ. Hrabanus Maurus says that the owl signifies those who have given themselves up to the darkness of sin and those who flee from the light of righteousness. While the owl is usually given a negative interpretation, the Aberdeen Bestiary provides a (mostly) positive moralization for the night-owl (noctua). "In a mystic sense, the night-owl signifies Christ. Christ loves the darkness of night because he does not want sinners - who are represented by darkness - to die but to be converted and live. ... The night-owl lives in the cracks in walls, as Christ wished to be born one of the Jewish people... But Christ is crushed in the cracks of the walls, because he is killed by the Jews. ... Christ shuns the light in the sense that he detests and hates vainglory. ... In a moral sense, moreover, the night-owl signifies to us not just any righteous man, but rather one who lives among other men yet hides from their view as much as possible. He flees from the light, in the sense that he does not look for the glory of human praise."

Sources (chronological order)

Bible (Leviticus 11:13-18): The law says that a variety of owls are included in "the birds you are to detest and not eat because thy are detestible". Pliny the Elder [1st century CE] (Natural History, Book 10, 16): Owls see poorly in the daytime. The eagle-owl is thought to be a very bad omen, being as it is a funereal bird. It lives in deserts and in terrifying, empty and inaccessible places. Its cry is a scream. If it is seen in a city, or during the day, it is a direful portent, though several cases are known of an eagle-owl perching on private houses without fatal consequences. The owl never flies directly to where it wants to go, but always travels slantwise from its course. (Book 10, 19):

Night-owls are crafty in battles with other birds; when surrounded and outnumbered they lie on their backs and fight with their feet, bunching themselves up so they are protected by beak and claws. The have an allience with the hawk, whcih comes and aids them in the war. Nigidius says that night-owls hibernate for 60 days in the winter. (Book 10, 41): The night-owl is not found in the island of Crete, and if they are brought there they soon die out. Isidore of Seville

[7th century CE] (Etymologies, Book 12, 7:39-42): There are several kinds of owl. The screech owl (bubo) takes its name from the sound of its voice; it is a deadly bird, burdened with feathers and with a heavy laziness. It lives in caves and wanders in tombs day and night. The night-owl (noctua) is is smaller than the bubo it flies by night and cannot see during the day, because the brightness of the sun blinds it. It does not live on the island of Crete, and if brought there it dies at once. The night raven (nycticorax) loves the night and cannot stand the sight of the sun. Another kind of screech owl (strix) has its name from its strident (stridet) call. It is also called by the Greek word amma (nurse) because it loves (amando) infants and is said to offer milk to the newborn.

edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I really have nothing productive to add but, wow!
Bro, this thread is like a book! lol, put all this stuff down on paper and I can see something good becoming of it

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

That sounds like a great idea.

Since the video above really isin't in english i got another youtube video.

some other scenes haha Truuustt mee hahaha

So much symbology in these movies.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I like your thread a lot. I am replying so I can find it to reread when my eyes aren't turning to dust.
Lots of information to take in.
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I once had the thought occur to me that dinosaurs were actually brought to earth from ET, as a sort of domesticated animal that would have a variety of uses to them when they returned in the distant future.

So I thought that I would mention that here.

Just because I can.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

thanks for the comment dude.

I do have a thread about shapeshifting panthers/dogs i experienced it first hand. And tommorrow i will elaborate more on the plot in place. And what they plan on doing. I am a little tired atm but there is an interesting movie.
About an energy based race that destroys earth. I believe it is another disney movie just like all the other ones with the exception to the wall up there.

Trailer

you can find the full movie somewhere on youtube if you own the movie you should watch it or get ahold of a copy.

I have a really good memory btw. Remember this show?

reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

Its a possibility, these beings dabble with genetics, there are numerous artifacts that came into question, were dinosaurs living in the same era man was alive?

Well plenty of counter science bounds on both sides. No one really knows. But we know that there are texts and temples describing such things that are impossible, such as a dinosaur stomping around.
Anyways heres a nice documentary about that question you brought up.

Thanks for asking, questions are good. That's how we figure things out.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

It would appear to me that you are trying to understand something very esoteric without even the proper education of the meaning of the symbols you are illustrating to have meaning esoterically.

If you don't have an educated esoteric master teaching you these things I would advise you don't cover your ignorance with the illusion of knowledge.

The esoteric is esoteric for a reason, it is difficult night impossible to understand properly without the proper education, you won't find that education on some random websites online. I've delved into it and realized a few years into it I realized I had to let go of my attained knowledge, sometimes at conflict; in order to preserve my wisdom. Putting pieces together that don't actually fit together makes you wrong. Having faith in that knowledge makes you a fool.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You brought up a picture of the Caduceus, you may not know the meaning of this symbol. It could represent DNA, the snake may symbolize something completely different than what you believe it does, being educated in more modern WESTERN traditions and all.

In 1 culture the snake my symbolize one thing, in another it could represent something completely different. Note this is a culture difference, not the difference between one culture being right and one being wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

This is some highly concentrated disinfo, I would quit your quest to understand the esoteric today. You are very foolish.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

"Straight up guys. Everyone going off about the reptilians is all true."

You've lost all credibility. All true?

What kind of ruckus are you trying to cause here. You're a lion? I doubt that. Maybe what you meant to say is you're lying.
edit on 18-4-2013 by On7a7higher7plane because: qads

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, i did see an alien. Twice. And the alien i saw was the blackshapeshifter. but it did some pretty interesting things. I wrote about it in this thread, its quite a long read but you may enjoy it.

the reason why i know about all of this is because shortly after my second ET experience where i summoned Yahweh. months later i had visions of a volcano smoking from an earthquake. I saw ET #s hovering above cities. These massive ships coming off of some mother ship with attachments.

I had visions of keys and random things. I might go into depth about it later. But the very last vision i had was of towers coming down with pods flying off. And people screaming running out of their houses holding their heads. A psychic message was coming from the towers saying the world is facing a cataklysm and if you didn't go with them you would die.

At the time it was a vision, which was weird. Think of some sort of star seed channeling. I was reciving it from Yahweh and i asked using my thinking voice in my head. Am i going to be taken? will i be saved? To my surprise it was almost as if i felt the answer lift up through me and into a tangible voice that was not my own saying No, you will not be taken. They are only here for the children. And i looked around at the chaos. Hearing the syrans in the background and people freaking out. I woke up instantly. The weird thing about that *dream* was i still felt like i was laying in my bed. But everything was as real as day. Does not make sense. But if you are wondering where i got all this knowledge from.

I got it because i am an alien contact for these black shapeshifters.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

You've got to be kidding me no way did you buy this BS. Please tell me you're joking.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

"Once again, in your desperation to rationalize the beliefs you hold, you throw other cultures under the bus regardless of where they come from or what they mean."

Brilliant point I second this. One of the most absurd threads I've ever come across. And this is coming from a person that is open to the possibilities of some very out there things like Atlantis and ET.

But this OP is just coming through with straight disinfo.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Oh, I see. You're one of "them".

Come on get real.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Come on be real.

You can't just go around summoning Yahweh.

What a hoot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join