It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could boston be a suicide bomber? Pic before explosion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by SpearMint
It's not like people here are calling random Muslims on the street terrorists. There's a suspicious Muslim-looking guy in the photo. It's fair to suspect him.

If you're going to suspect anything wouldn't it be a white male 18-30?

Are the mass shootings which happen every few months in America it seems not acts of terrorism?

Anyone is a suspect, I haven't singled him out. My opinion that he looks suspicious has nothing to do with his race or age.
edit on 17-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

What makes this aforementioned man any more suspicious than the other people in the image? NOTHING

It is your pre-conceived idea that dark hair and dark/olive skin = Terrorist.

Terrorism is terrorism. What happened at Sandyhook is Terrorism. What happened in Boston is Terrorism. What happened on 9/11 is Terrorism.. NO MATTER WHO DID IT.. Government, radical muslim, radical Christian, normal christian, or just some guy..

No, not at all. How about asking me before jumping to a conclusion, who's judging people here?

My opinion that he's acting suspiciously is entirely down to his body language, and it stops there, I have made no accusations. I didn't even point him out.

I'm well aware that those things are acts of terrorism, where have I suggested they weren't?

You shouldn't jump to conclusions and judge people, hypocrite.
edit on 17-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The most absurd thing in this post is your definition of suspicious. You don't even have a good reason to use that word...just that they look suspicious. Checking out their body language? From a photo? Thats like coming to the conclusion that Hitler was a great man because he smiled in some of his pictures. You should have been a LEO, I am sure you would have lots of accolades for your outstanding sleuthing skills...

edit on 17-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by danpclements

Sorry, reuploaded picture to another hosting site. I think that is Martin Richard receiving a white lamb from the gentleman in blue seconds before the blast. I can't verify his identity, but the shot is taken of the blast site seconds before. Cryptome.org was my original source, they got it from flickr. I think the kid is Martin because of his red backpack and the location from blast site.
edit on 17-4-2013 by danpclements because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by danpclements

What exactly are you pointing out?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Here is a photo I did of the sequence right before the explosion went off, images taken from the flickr account mentioned before. I believe the boy with the boston red socks hat to have been Martin, and I think that he was taken aside by the man in blue and made/tricked into pulling the white lamb which set off the suicide bombers equipment. The white lamb as a symbol is very important to many religions and has been a sign of sacrifice throughout history.

edit on 17-4-2013 by danpclements because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by danpclements
reply to post by SpearMint

It doesn't open for me.

edit on 17-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Is this the first bomb site? Or the second?

If you look to the far right of the screen, there is a guy walking with a black backpack (right side of screen, walking to the right). The backpack certainly looks heavy. The news is reporting that the pressure cooker was in a black backpack. . . . It's possible that the person dropped the bag and kept walking.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've got an idea. Take that picture and put it on your wall. Then throw a dart at it. Whoever it hits is your bomber.

Now be prepared to never go out in a crowded place wearing a backpack again. Another hand slipping into your privacy. And if you see something, no matter how mundane it may be, you better say something.

Thanks a bunch.

DHS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join