It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Vets Say They Fought For My Freedoms Is This What They Mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Texas Soldier Arrested for Rudely Displaying Weapon

Thank you for your service and welcome to the police state.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did you really just post this one hour after someone else did...in the same forum?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro

Texas Soldier Arrested for Rudely Displaying Weapon

Thank you for your service and welcome to the police state.

IT is horrible the lack of mental health care our returning vets get when they leave the service. It is a shame. I truly hope someday they are cared for and not just dumped back out into society when returning from war. So often you hear of vets doing stuff like this and our media is so fast to point out the fact that they are vets. why not say.."Ford car salesman arrested for rudely displaying a weapon' or "former bagboy at the corner grocery arrested.." I think you get my point. The media is so fast to point out they are vets. Why not point out the fact that they are basically dumped back into civilian life at the end of their service. I can tell you why, no one wants to hear that the boy who bagged their groceries when he was 15 did this, but, tell the public a vet did it, and now you have a story.

It truly is a shame and stereotyping our entire military and all vets. Shame on the media! Shame on the people for letting them do it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join