It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentor Robert Wicker recives Ricen tainted letter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Sentor Robert Wicker recives Ricen tainted letter

www.cnn.com

An envelope that tested positive for the deadly poison ricin was intercepted Tuesday afternoon at the U.S. Capitol's off-site mail facility in Washington, congressional and law enforcement sources tell CNN.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This sounds like a remake of 9-11. Attack then Anthrax, is this a copycat attack with the same theme. I just can't see this as a false flag attack, not even the Government could think that the U.S people would be dumb enough to fall for a ploy like that.

Maybe it's a attempt to spread suspicion, by a group. To raise the level of concern.

It just seem like someone is playing 9-11 all over again. First the attack( Boston) now the Tainted Letters. I just hope this is on a much smaller scale.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The instructions for purifying ricin are obscure and not commonly known, although it's not too difficult.

I just find the level of sophistication involved with creating a ricin letter scare as bizarre when compared to the relative lack of sophistication in the marathon attack.

That is, if we are intended to connect the two.

Maybe they aren't related at all, and it's a coincidence?
Maybe the ricin is misidentified but somehow media hype went overboard before that little correction was made?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join