It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar problems: Is THIS possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok, the media upload thingy-doo implemented way back demands you have flash. I have a pre-intel mac-mini from the time where large dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Im an older member here and have tried many times to upload a new avatar but can't. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a friendly mod help me out and just put the avatar up for me? If so. AWESOME! If not...well...POO!

Either way, I love ATS and think you guys n gals kick socks off rocks (what does that even MEAN!?)!

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If the Mods can't help you...another alternative would be to have a member help you. Provide them the picture source or send it to them. Change your password to a temporary password, allow the member to upload and set your avatar, upon completion reset your password to the original.

Quite a number of long-standing members would I'm sure be happy to assist you in that endeavor.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'll try.

Do you have the image uploaded somewhere else? I'll upload it and give you the code to put in your profile.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Check your U2U's Masky!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
THANKS EVERYONE!!! BIG HUGS!

Heff's gunna help me, but I thank you heroes for coming outta the cyber-sea to help an old man with his tech-no-worky-work.

Love and salutes!

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The same Mr Mask that does the comics?

if so....you have been sorely missed. If not....sorry. Carry on (and I am sure someone has missed you somewhere, sometime).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yes sir, the one and only Mr Mask of the same. Hugs bro!!! It seems me and Heff failed on fixing my avatar problems sadly. BUT GREAT TO SEE YOU MAN!

HUGS!

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think I may have to trust a member to use my account for a min...but I think that's against TCs.

Hmmm...I WILL GET AN AVATAR!!! YOU HEAR ME TECHNOLOGY GODS!? I WILL!

(shakes small fist).

MM

top topics

join