It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Democrat Smiling Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Some food for thought,

There is 1 Democrat smiling today, and that is Hillary Clinton!

By the defeat of John Kerry in Tuesday election, this now clears the way for Senator Clintons way to the white House in 2008.

If Kerry had won, Hillary would have had to defeat a sitting President to win the White House, so maybe there is more to the loss of JFK, maybe not all Democrats heart were in this election. Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wonder who Bill & Hillary Clinton voted for? I'd love to see those two ballots...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
I wonder who Bill & Hillary Clinton voted for? I'd love to see those two ballots...

Bush, they both love to kiss his ass.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
America, get ready for plenty of Osama Bin Laden video tapes, audio recordings and who knows, even promotional t-shirts!

By the time 2008 rolls around, Hillary Clinton won't even stand a chance against fear politics.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If Kerry won Hillary would really have no shot at the White House, so I think she was secretly hoping for a bush win.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nobody would like to see a woman in the White House more than me...but Hillary would never win. The same twits who would vote against a candidate because he was for gay rights or because he was too much of an "egghead & intellectual" would never want a woman in office. Never. They won't vote a woman in, or an African-American, or a Jew. That's harsh I know, but that's the truth. They'd vote in an Austrian ex-bodybuilder before that day would come.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Last year around this time, many thought Gore was gona run again. However, he suprised everyone by announcing that he's not gona run. Why? It's a strategy. He believed that Bush will be not defeated and that has came out to be true.

I think Gore will run in 2008. He will be 60, a good age for becoming president. The American people will vote for Gore, especially his base because many think he should have been the president back in 2000.

A smart strategy for Gore.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Nobody would like to see a woman in the White House more than me...but Hillary would never win. The same twits who would vote against a candidate because he was for gay rights or because he was too much of an "egghead & intellectual" would never want a woman in office. Never. They won't vote a woman in, or an African-American, or a Jew. That's harsh I know, but that's the truth. They'd vote in an Austrian ex-bodybuilder before that day would come.

I tend to agree 100%

new topics

top topics

join