It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens designed humans as internet ISP Hubs (HISPs)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Heres a theory that humans have been designed by Aliens as Internet hubs, yes you did read right thats.... Human Internet Service Provider (HISPs).

Now before you throw your arms in the air laughing consider this, that we spend a third of our lives asleep and therefore about 1/3 x half the worlds population is asleep at any one time.

It is a fact the human science knows little about sleep and what its purpose is, and despite this its attribute seem strangely but aloofly familiar. Take for example the phenomenon of Ufo abduction and memory loss. Just like the memory time loss associated with Ufo abductions, do not People come out of sleep with no recollection or vague recollection of their dreamns.

And the dream itself being experienced that could be literally anything from the quite mild and contemporary to the very weird, and disturbing; could this be the human dreams functioning as a kind of Aliens Windows type Security fire wall in operation? if for example an individual has full recollection of their dream, are these events caused when a trojan virus has affected or is attacking the security firewall.

What does then link each persons togther in this internet, I would postulate we are all linked by some kind of subconcsious psychic etheral network. Now before you sigh or laugh consider this, an Alien technology that is hundreds of thousands of years ahead of human technology. Therefore from our vantage point the Alien technology will look for all effects like magic.

Is this theory then so unplausible for humans are Alien ISP hubs?

If the theory is true then arnt Ufo sightings technical support coming in to the Network to fix, upgrade and make upgrades to the network? And when a person experiences an abduction wouldnt this then be explainable as the Alien IT help support are performing remote maintenance on a human person desktop ...do you remember seeing the little cursor arrow moving around in your brain monitor.

Yes Humans do have a purpose, we fulfil a marvelleous and important role as HISPs. So next time your having a quietness moment to youself, perhaps even feeling a bit lonely just consider this, that somewhere out there in the loneliness of the universe, there is some Alien kid right now using you as a HISP for his/her online gaming fun

Doesnt that remind me of tha old phrase. " sometimes Truth is stranger than fiction"

edit on 16-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thought provoking...
I can not deny that I had never considered it.

Flights of fantasy and imagination can lead to many creative ideas!! Some things we may never know. It sounds like the beginning of a cool Sci Fi book.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So where does animals fit in to this, they sleep and dream to?

I am not sure what to write in this line yet...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Bu bu bu bogus. We sleep so we can compute what happened during our day, and make the next day better preferably, but we also sleep for other purposes, aside from self-analysis it is a channel of communication between God, the devil, demons, angels & dead humans (ghosts) usually relatives who have a message for us, of course there is no way for us to confirm or deny if it was our imagination or a dream, making it the perfect method of communication, as there is a law unknown to mortal humans which states; The other side cannot expose itself or break the veil until the end of days. The end days are getting closer, so the veil is breaking a little here a little there, when you and everyone you know has experiences in dreams with dead people, demons, angels etc, you will know, the end times are here.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
why cant we get faster internet then for free.. lets tap into this!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Wow, I actually heard of this before. It is one of the lesser known theories that scientists into quantum physics made. They say maybe our universe (Space/Time) is a simulation as a computer game...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Very interesting theory!! While I obviously don't know one way or the other, I can say that I have always remembered my dreams. Even when I was little. I dreamed of my oldest son when I was in 4th grade and described in detail the dream to my mother. I remember dreams from when I was around 5 years old even. I remember in 3rd grade I dreamed I had killed someone, I didn't watch tv when I was a kid, mom wouldn't let us.

I am 38 now and remember and journal my dreams in detail.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by malchir

Thats strange- I had a dream not too long ago with my deceased friend in it-he was my roll/road dog- Me and him found a box of what looked like American Monopoly Money Made with a Bond looking material.

We both instantly got rich.

May he R.I.P.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

Edit to add- I woke up finding myself in this current hell hole- so your theory may have weight(both of yours and the OPs possibilities have weight.
Until they are proven wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You're close. We're meatbags which aliens wear to have fun. When one meatbag wears out they get a new one. Some meatbags host multiple aliens.

Meatbags are bought and sold like any other commodity.

Enjoy yourself. After all, it's not you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting theory and lets face it, it's as plausible as any other theory out there.

In response to UFOs being I.T maintenance, what if they were a cursor like the one on our computers?
That could explain their speed and the reason they are never caught. Tons of reports of triangle UFOs being sighted, very similar to a cursor shape

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I thought along those similar lines too.

At first when reading this, it sounded like the writer of the OP was doing some creative work for a hollywood script that would involve starring a cast member such as Keannu Reeve.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Just when I think I am on the verge of complete insanity over my thoughts, someone has to post some info that corroborates those wacko thoughts swimming around in my head.

Yes I believe dreams are a "channel" to the ethereal, but, I believe they have a more substantial channel they use every day. Im not going to ruin the fun some people get from that "Software" upgrade they get on their, umm, personal communicator.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I remember dreams from when I was around 5 years old even. I remember in 3rd grade I dreamed I had killed someone, I didn't watch tv when I was a kid, mom wouldn't let us.

You didnt of course end up killing anyone i hope.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

At first when reading this, it sounded like the writer of the OP was doing some creative work for a hollywood script that would involve starring a cast member such as Keannu Reeve.

I think it would have to be a comedy script cant see why anyone would pay money to watch a serious idea on this. Then again, people did go and watch Knowing.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

In response to UFOs being I.T maintenance, what if they were a cursor like the one on our computers?
That could explain their speed and the reason they are never caught. Tons of reports of triangle UFOs being sighted, very similar to a cursor shape

wow i like the idea of the cursor if i ever get motivated to write a story on this i think ill use that.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Wow! I had a similar thought earlier today and even posted about it HERE since ATS doesn't understand this type of stories.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is what i think is the deal.

The aliens can't talk to us because of the nature of their form preventing it, but they can manipulate our computers. They will cause technology to grow to the point we wear high technology and integrate our every waking moment into one huge planet wide internet hub they will use to communicate.

Oh, and Doctor Who should show up shortly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There are some aspects of your theory/idea that I quite like, most importantly is viewing the abduction phenomenon for instance as a result of network operations - it's usually viewed as part of genetic experimentation on a case by case basis. So the idea of an ongoing and networked operation , really fits the witness reports phenomenologically. That is new to me, have not run across that in the literature. I am not sure about humans being internet servers per se; but I do think all humans are networked unconsciously. Persinger has advanced an interesting theory on how this could be acheived. What if aliens do not need to use humans for their own 'internet' (I think they would have more advanced stuff already to be honest) , but actually need access to the human psyberspace via select individuals who are already highly linked dream nodes?

article on Persinger

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It is a fact the human science knows little about sleep and what its purpose is

Well then I am smarter than Human science or I am an alien

Humans sleep to replenish their body, we sleep to rest and recover.

The purpose of why we dream is another story and maybe what you wished to insinuate.

Love the idea as I have played with it before,

I have taken it further to exclude aliens and that its a human technology trapping our consciousness in a enclosed reality that the boundaries of always out of reach or follow the matrix and make it an artificial intelligence that created an massive social and psychological experiment by recreating copies of itself and placed on different parts of the playing board to see the reactions to the various stimuli encountered.

When the idea of being connected world wide through a web of information came into the foreground of mainstream thinking many people found that the rabbit hole Alice when through to get to wonderland was actually much deeper than they could previously conceive.

S/F and thank you for tickling my delusional, way out there, view of reality again

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by MaMaa

I remember dreams from when I was around 5 years old even. I remember in 3rd grade I dreamed I had killed someone, I didn't watch tv when I was a kid, mom wouldn't let us.

You didnt of course end up killing anyone i hope.

OF course not! LOL I am the last person who would hurt someone!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join