It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has "The Quickening" begun?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well, Actually it's been running for a few decades now. Something I realized based on a reading of Matthew 24.

The Apocalypse has been running since 1948. And it's supposed to be a 70 to 80 year event. So in May the Apocalypse will be 65 years old. With the Antichrist bit happening in the last 3 1/2 years of it. Sometime in the mid 2020s.

Another problem. There is supposed to be a major "preliminary" event happening soon. Approximately 10 to 15 years out from the main event. It's about due.

Here's my reasoning. Nation of Israel was created in May of 1948. But a restoration of a nation of Israel was an event predicted in multiple places in the bible. Therefore it has to be a "fig leaf" of the fig tree parable of Matthew 24. And that is not the first end time event either. According to Matthew 24 the first event was verse 14 so Israel would have to have been a successive event. And per verse 6 the end could not have started during a time of war so it would appear that the event predicted in verse 14 happened after WW2.

Now verse 34 states that this generation shall not pass until all the end time events have happened. A generation is approximately 70 to 80 years long. Also mentioned in Psalms 90-10. So based on that I'm guessing 2025 to 2028 for a 80 year Apocalypse. But it could be shorter.

The "preliminary" event. Based on my studies I making the following predictions.

Ezekiel 38 Gog-Magog prophesy.

The Gog-Magog disaster happens before 2018 based on a 2028 ending of the Apocalypse. Sooner than that by a few years is most likely however. Anytime between now and 2018. Why? Based on the prophesy the clean up period after the attack is 7 years. But the cleanup probably wouldn't be possible during the time of the Antichrist so that 7 year period has to conclude before the rise of the AC/defiling of the temple. And that leads to prediction 2.

The Jewish Temple is going to be rebuilt in the next 3 years. And.

The appearance of the branch of Zechariah. The guy responsible for building it. A Messiah so to speak. And a witness of Revelation.

And the opening of the 6th seal of Revelation. Probably coinciding with the Gog-Magog attack.

At least this is how I see it for the next few years. Prophesies to watch for the near future? Daniel 8 and 11. They appear to be repeating. And appear to have accurately predicted 3 events of the past 12 years. Events 4 and 5 are the conquering of Persia for event 4 and event 5 is the collapse of a number of nations. And the fracturing of the US into 4 republics.

edit on 18-4-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I feel that the quickening is going on. I have plenty of dreams about tsunamis. These tsunamis never land. Last night however was the first time it did land. And it was terrible. Something big will definitely go down.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Its called paranoia, and it just so happens to infect a lot of people who read ATS and GLP all day.

Don't get me wrong the MSM does not help either, but threads on the internet that "tell" you that satanic aliens are about to enslave the world, or that Obama is personally watching you through the camera on your iPad do not help.

another feeling that affects a lot of people is denial. These are the people who will go first when it all goes pete tong.

i think its foolish to just sit back and ignore everything that is happening right now. You dont need to go selling your house and running for the hills...but staying alert, prepared an keeping and open mind might just keep you alive.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by risingfromfallen

I've had dreams recently about the hammer of the government falling down upon America, I would assume. The first was of me, my wife, and my immediate family going to a fema program for shelter, but it turned out to be a jail.

The second was an army of robots being turned on by the government to come after the people. Me and a group of people ran into the wilderness and hid for a long time. By dream time, I haven't the slightest idea how long, but in the dream it had to have been a month at the minimum. When we came from the hiding place to move to a safer location with access to food, we came to a large city, and it was terrible everywhere. There was alot of blood and chaos and panic. The police were to be avoided at all costs, lest they kill you on the spot. The last thing in the dream before I woke up was telling someone in the group that we had to get underground, or we would die.

Then again, I am always on ATS and have always had strange dreams, so. Paranoid!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Also, as far as the OP goes, I'm starting to look into a different direction on the Sandy Hook and Boston bombing tragedies. There isn't much doubt in my mind(and this is my personal opinion) that if both events were staged, they were false flags not faked. I believe that children did die in Sandy Hook.

My line of thinking, with all the misinformation and anomalies that are everywhere with both events, is why are the MSM leading us down a road of doubt through deception? There have been things that have happened after said events that look not like a misreport, but rather a blatant action to make people ask questions about the validity of the situation. If these events were staged, there is no way that they were carried out with such incompetence that the false flaggers basically left a trail of bread crumbs leading anyone who looks a little closer to a conclusion that things aren't as they seem. Unless, of course, TPTB are actually this guy.

Its just a theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsequitur1221
I believe it has.

I photographed this at Broad St/Washington Ave in Philadelphia on April 15. You mentioned art as a catalyst for the quickening. Its meaning is open to interpretation, but change is inevitable.

looks like the profile of a panda on the globe. Maybe depicting the destruction of the environment?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

Also, as far as the OP goes, I'm starting to look into a different direction on the Sandy Hook and Boston bombing tragedies. There isn't much doubt in my mind(and this is my personal opinion) that if both events were staged, they were false flags not faked. I believe that children did die in Sandy Hook.

My line of thinking, with all the misinformation and anomalies that are everywhere with both events, is why are the MSM leading us down a road of doubt through deception?

To answer your question, I just watched a fascinating video regarding Sandy Hook where the narrator proposes that the cops radios weren't working correcting (they do in fact cut out a lot and communication is garbled) and there was a drill scheduled, but they went to the wrong school because of the bad communication. When the 911 call came in, the operator didn't have any record of a drill happening at Sandy Hook, so she thought it was a real event. Then things get worse when the cops show up and the drill shooters are suddenly the police targets. This explains why there were the men in the woods that the police were chasing and why the man was put in the front of the patrol car. These men really were running for their life. It's just that they were at the wrong school for the drill and everything went south from there.
Considering this scenario, it's not difficult to see why the MSM and officials are being deceptive. That's just part of the damage control and hiding their mistakes.

Strange things are indeed afoot and you have to wonder if the quickening, if it exists, is causing people to error more often because they are feeling the pressure this quickening is causing is our daily lives as well as our subconscious.
If you're interested in seeing the video, U2U me and I'll send you the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This "quickening" you are referring to is actually the beginning of a collective consciousness being shared on the planet. With every moment passing we are more and more plugged into a virtual world where everyone's thoughts and feelings are heard. Ideas, motives, insight, instructions, and emotions related to any event are shared instantly with the entire world. The more you plug yourself into this virtual society, the more you will be affected by it. Small events, which wouldn't normally resonate outside of a certain community, are now discussed and debated by people halfway across the planet. We are the guinea pigs for this "quickening". The main question that will be answered is, are human brains developed enough to handle this huge uptick in stimuli? I think that remains to be seen.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Sandcastler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Paranoia influenced by anxiety and/or fear. That's all that this feeling is.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Born2BWildReloaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
I am not a naturally paranoid person... and the feeling isn't so much a paranoia as an anticipation. It is difficult to explain... like seeing the black clouds on the horizon, but knowing the sun will be out again after the storm... you just have to ride things out...

I knew a taxi driver with that level of enlightenment. He could look out the window, see the color of the clouds and say, "it'll start raining in 10 minutes". And he was right.

You just need to look out for the trends that repeat in history. The 60's were the happiest times since the 30's. Rationing was ending, jobs were plentiful, technology was advancing rapidly. Then we had the 70's. That's when jobs started disappearing. Then the digital 80's came - that's when everyone became really scared of "The Microprocessor" and the thought that technology would put people out of jobs. I'd recommend "The Coming of the Chip" by Anthony Hyman as worth reading. Everything in that book predicted has come true, except for the prohibitive cost of petrol only available to the elites. The late 1980's almost saw a return to job creation but that ended with a bang when they really just ran out of homes for workers.

The problem with the UK is that the economy flip-flops between boom and bust simply because there is a permanent housing shortage. The country can come out of recession, house prices will rise, then crash again once homes become unaffordable.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Another good one that seems to predict our modern times is "Fahrenheit 451". I re-read that last year for the first time since high school. Blew my mind all over again.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

It seems like we all post threads covering the singular events without regard to the big picture... well boys and girls it seems like the big picture is beginning to develop.

Maybe Art had it right...

You said it, few manage to see the big picture.
What comes next isn't the hard part,
its when.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"Time Wave Zero", "Zero Point", are very accurate terms. What has been done to Earth, and all of Life here, is extensive and horrifically manically evil. The hardest problem to over come is the Entrainment system of "that cant be true". Their minds hit a barrier, that was deliberately done as sabotage.

There is such a thing, as called the "Subconscious Knock". All are receiving the message, and things are indeed speeding up. Many have worked diligently, to stop the continued games of war and mayhem.

And so the truth is simply this. There was a War. It was 'Religiousized', but it is a real War. Better understood in Egyptian names.This War was between the Father of the Branch of Man, who is the "All Father Atum" and the Invading Reptile Branch of SET (Sumerian An) whom the Hebrew called "Solomon" the Wise Serpent. This was whom the Greeks called "Cronus" and "Father Time", the originator of the Calendars (Mayan, etc) and who's son Ptolemy was called "Syn, Lord of the Calendars" of SET. The All Father is the Right Hand Path and the Divine, SET is the Left Hand path which is a Sociopath. We separate the Two Paths.

And that is what is about to occur. Everyone feels it. He is here, and he is forcing May now. (Eve is called the "May Queen"). No more games. They know this, and the bombings are the Covens who are still trying to forestall the move.

When we, whom have been kept Prisoners of War, are freed, those who assisted or choose SET are left to SET. It is the law he may do as he chooses to those that chose him. It is SET that was called the "terrible Judge" Common man called him "Satan". Some of the mystery is due to the fact that they redifined Esoteric words and terms. "The Creation" is defined as "A Construct".

They split our world, we are a Mirror. We have a Double. The EM Field is not a protection field, it is Ra's Net. When the EM Field drops (Zero's Out), it might be possible to see our Double then. (This is due to the instreaming vibratory wave over riding the EM.)
I thought it was interesting, that a recent article was written concerning a duplicate Galaxy, hidden by Dark Matter.

The older Esoteric works, speaks of a Moment, when our minds are suddenly contacted by the Mind of the All Father. This is a person, telepathically contacting. At that moment we all go silent world wide as all humanity is touched. Then, the contact with our Double is made. All have been "named up". Remember, this is a construct. That doesn't mean that it isn't real, it just means that you continue. We earned our freedom and it is a Laurel World we have won. We didn't choose to split 'Jews', 'Chinese', 'Russian', etc, we chose All Life. We choose that all continue past this sabotage to them. Hence the term 'wake to shame'. Unfortunately they are going to be ashamed of what they did here. But they have a second chance by our collective's choice for All Life.

And those that choose the (Owl) Moloch & El(greys), may stay and get their "just reward" from SET.

edit on 18-4-2013 by YellowRoseTx51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
reply to post by madmac5150

Pick any year at random sinc e WWII and you can list out "major" events in that year that point to a similar situation, especially when the assessment of some situations is pure fiction (ie most ATS conspiracies)

I think people in the sixties had much more life changing events : the assasination of kennedy, cuban missile crises (we were a finger press away from nuclear annihilation!)

ATS does not help with the amount of paranoia and/or obscene desire for a disaster and people quoting each other, posting youtube videos etc etc and all based on nothing but the imagination of fertile minds.

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray,
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio,
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe,
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"

Read more: BILLY JOEL - WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE LYRICS

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

No saying I agree with your point but it made me think of that.

I agree things are heating up. Just from my respective experiences. To me it seemed obvious as a child and doubly so now decades later.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
yeah you can add my decoding and processing of the ''second face'' Shroud Turin back of Jesus Christ alive to your quikening theory. I agree we are living in strange and paradoxical times with the Muslim world spinning out of control and media going crazy to steal as much money as possible from all of us

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe the Zimmerman trial is part of the "quickening"... seems like a lot of people got their eyes opened with all of the crafted goofiness around this trial...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join