It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else has the nagging feeling that this election was a fraud ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It is a shame the liberal left has yet to concede the fact that they are so out of touch with mainstream America. Why is it the liberal left refuses to see that mainstream America is not interested in the agenda set forth by the left wing? Not only the Presidency, but the House, and Senate, even the California governership, has gone Republican. Integrity, truth and morality won this election for the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The US is supposed to be the land of the free, a democracy. Bush was ment to win the election. We americans however, believe in democracy and there for must be given a choice.
How could an everyday american ever really know who recieved the most votes in each and every state?

Ans- you don't - and that is the point there was no real presidential race Bush was going to win no matter what. He said it himself right after he cast his vote. In order for the government to continue to get away with is lies and coverups, the american people have to conitnue to believe that they have a choice in the matter. The government already has everything very carefuly planned.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I am currently in the process of creating a web site called www.changetheus.com.

It will be able to provide anyone the ability to read about all parties, links to all states, and information on how to start your own campaign for any office, PTA, city commison, etc.. If i learned one thing by reading all hte threads, is that there is alot of intelligence out there, but it is not bieng used to it's best potential. It is time for us as a nation to come together and use some of our agression and blog knowledge to make a change for our children, parents and ourselves. In the meantime, make a voice in your community. Go to a city council meeting and look around. If you think you can do it, go for it and look for my site after the first of the year....

This ROCKS!!! Someone who is actually willing to take action and not just talk about it.

My problem with all this is....Start with city council. I think anyone who starts with city council and works there way up to the presidency will be just like the rest. Corrupted. There has to be a better way for the leaders of our country to be chosen. Maybe, since the likelihood of the elective process changing substantially is slim, we should think about creating a different system all together. Is it even possible???

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, bluemoone, you and fifty million other sore losers feel exactly the same way.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne

Originally posted by Franki
omg listen to yourselves... its not the fact that kerry loss, but how is it that we reelect a man that has led us into an unwanted war, lied to us multiple times, propagated media, and is continuiously un rooting the constitution and our rights as citizens

Ummmm....Franki, I think that's the point. "There must have been something wrong with this election in order for the man responsible for these acts to have been re-elected." Unless I am misunderstanding, I think you are syaing the same things. Right?

yes exactly, and it is just rediculious that we are considered wrong in questioning the process

btw the previous was to the ppl calling the unbrainwashed ppl names and such

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Integrity, truth and morality won this election for the Republicans.

please demonstrate how one of these ideals have been put into motion... better yet save us the time and space on this thread and dont

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
GAZROK thank you , I could not have said it any better if I tryed > Please do not post any more `ha hya your guy lost coments here because you are wasting your time and clouding up this thread . Thank you

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How hard is it to have an honest and transparent election process in the bastion of freedom and democracy
that is the United States of America?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, one sure should question whether a company involved in the voting process should be able to make/accept contributions to political campaigns of ANY party. It seems to be an easy case for conflict of interest, and yet nothing has, or likely will, be done about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow I thought the people on this forum would be a bit more skeptical but I guess not.

After the concession speech im sure alot of people cant deny this as a bit odd.

Who goes and gives up before a race is over. Especially one for president of the United States. I understand about knowing how to lose but this is a bit extreme they battle so hard and then it just ends.

How many candidates for president just give up 4 feet from the finish line?

Some thing has to be going on behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't even know why this is surprising for you Americans? Bush was elected illegally in the beginning. In other words the electoral system is corrupt, and we've known that for 4 years. Regardless of wether there was fraud this time or not, or Americans are stupid enough to elect Bush - America is in for a storm.I can already see many people talking about civil war, and that is not the Titor, Meier or NWO camp. It's quite scary, and I know that it has ramifications for the British too.

Now you should seriously consider, if Osama Bin Laden is going to follow up on this threat on RED America. I think he is.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i guess the truth is that im not really suprised, i was expecting such cicumstances

it just really frustates me and im truely scared of what the next few years hold

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Our Elections are a fraud because all candidates are not treated equally or given equal coverage.

Our Elections are a fraud, because there is no verifiable paper trail with electronic voting.

Our Elections are a fraud because all votes are not equal and all votes do not count.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Integrity, truth and morality won this election for the Republicans.

BULL! Religion has NO business in our government! BUT even if you want to look at it this way....you bible thumpers are in for such a surprise! Actions speak louder than words....he may say he is a Christian but his actions are not the actions of man that follows any teaching of Jesus, at least not as I understand it....of course a lot of Christians say one thing and do another...why is it that you think that America will always be sitting at the top of the heap....it won't...it is heading down hill quickly, and I don't think we will be able to survive another four years of Bushes type of morality! Why is it that you Bushers, seem to think it's ok to kill steal and lie? Why are you more concerned about what two people do privately, than breaking all of the Christians 10 commandments? How truly odd this is to me......

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Bull! This election was stolen, just like the last one, and let it be on your conciences when the crap hits the fan...soon..very soon...
You're so concerned about morals, what morality? PLEASE TELL ME

You will be responsible for everything that happens from now on. I wont even blame Bush or anyone else. It is YOU, those of you who voted for this evil.
Like I said last night, i still feel the same way. I will back Bush from now on and hope we go to Iran. I hope there's a draft and IT WILL BE WELL DESERVED.
YOU ASKED FOR IT? NOW DEAL WITH IT.
BEFORE LONG YOU WILL WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT YOU DID.
All in the name of "morality"
Morality begins at home. Not in the white house.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeYou're so concerned about morals, what morality? PLEASE TELL ME

Perhaps you are blind to the issues that were important to voters, or perhaps you are just too upset to see clearly what has happened in this country.

Many of you have atuomaticially equated "moral values" with religious fanaticism. I propose that is not necessarily the case. I propose that John Kerry also has "moral values" and perhaps had he focused more on these issues instead of the negative campaign he ran, he would be President -elect today.

As far as the election being stolen, I think the early concession of the race by Mr. Kerry speaks volumes. Do you not really believe that if there were any truth to the rumors here and elsewhere on the internet, Mr. Kerry would have dispatched his "army" of lawyers?

The election is over, the people have spoken.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock
Do you not really believe that if there were any truth to the rumors here and elsewhere on the internet, Mr. Kerry would have dispatched his "army" of lawyers?

No, he wouldn't and didn't.

It is not so much rumours that will be examined in the period to follow, but accepted facts about the well-documented deficiencies in electoral methods and technology that deny people their fundamental democratic rights.

That is citizen-led, not politician-led. The same as what comes out ultimately for 9/11.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2004 by genesiss]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock

Originally posted by dgtempeYou're so concerned about morals, what morality? PLEASE TELL ME

Perhaps you are blind to the issues that were important to voters, or perhaps you are just too upset to see clearly what has happened in this country.

Many of you have atuomaticially equated "moral values" with religious fanaticism. I propose that is not necessarily the case. I propose that John Kerry also has "moral values" and perhaps had he focused more on these issues instead of the negative campaign he ran, he would be President -elect today.

As far as the election being stolen, I think the early concession of the race by Mr. Kerry speaks volumes. Do you not really believe that if there were any truth to the rumors here and elsewhere on the internet, Mr. Kerry would have dispatched his "army" of lawyers?

The election is over, the people have spoken.

did u listen to kerry's speech? he is very concerned about the civil unrest in this country and i feel he is trying to avoid the begining of what could become a civil war, do u really think bush would have been so gracious if he lost? u can be damn sure he would be in court like before

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join